Do you believe me?

Part 31

General

After the blonde finished talking with Pam,she left her with a smile and left the room walking downstairs looking for the brunette.

"Emily?"

"Yup. Right here."

She saw the brunette laying on the couch,watching the tv. Without looking a her.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Why?"

"..what Do you mean why?"

"What did you just talk about with my mom?"

"Does it matter?"

Emily sighs,and stands up from the couch. Standing in front of the blonde,folding her arms. Looking like she's not satisfied with something.

"To me,it does. Tell me,Alison. WHY did you and my mom talked about..I don't know,me?"

"Look,I did talked about you with your mom. That's why I need to explain to you something. But you can't tell anyone. And.."

"And what?"

"I need you to believe me. Please,Em. This is actually about you that I need you."

Alison realises that she said 'I need you' was a little bit of a embarrassement.

"You need me?"

"I'll explain everything. Well..ALMOST everything. I promise."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Emily looks at the blonde seriously,examining her if she's saying truly,but the brunette lets it go. Maybe she can trust the blonde she admirers so much. She quickly changes her look from serious to smiling like a child.

"Okay. I trust you. But just one thing."

"What?"

"Do you know my mom? I mean,we JUST met and you talked to my mom like you've known her before."

"Have you been peeking on our conversation?"

"....uh..no. Whatever c'mon let's go to To the place where we're gonna go already."

She heads to the front door and leaving,avoiding Alison's question. Alison just stand giggling,and shook her head slowly smiling. She follows Emily walking out of the house from behind and gets to the porch.

"It's alright if we just walk,right?"

"Yea. Butbwhere exactly?"

"To my house. It's the only place i trust to go talk with something serious."

"Is about ME even serious?"

"...kind of..anyways that doesn't matter. Just keep walking."

Emily giggles looking at Alison with her cute voice whining. She just can't stop staring at the blonde beside her. Walking right beside her and smiling softly,with that pretty little face of hers. The blonde realises that the brunette was staring at her while walking and she looks at her in the eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing,it's just..you're really here."

"What do you mean?"

"An admirer like me? You don't deserve to have a friend like me over here."

"Hey,don't say that. All my airers are amazing. Even you."