Stay away,Bitch

Part 46

Sunday,January 2018.

At night...

Spencer

I was at the porch,sitting alone. Looking at the sky as it breezes me. It's cold outside but I don't care. I was only in my sweatpants and purple tank top. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I tighten my lips together,and stare at the stars. Then,I feel a tap at my shoulder,and it was my wife. I smile at her,and she returns back the smile.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Here's your coffee."

"Thanks."

I smiled t her and she asked for a kiss. I pecked her lips and she smiles one a kid. So adorable. I took a sip of my coffee,and it was delicious.

"Wow. Tastes good,Aria."

"So I'm not amateur at making coffee right?"

"Sure you aren't."

She smiles at me and hugs my arm. I smile and looking at her. I kissed her head,and out my head on hers.

"I wanna say thank you."

"Why?"

"You understood what had happen with me and Caleb. We really have nothing in common."

"Hey,I'm your wife. Why wouldn't I trust you?"

"Well...usually girls strikes and keep pushing questions to their boyfriend...and then frowns like a baby and start to disbelieve their boyfriend and..and end up breaking up...?"

"I'm not like one of those girls,okay?"

"Yeah.. But I just can't stop thinking that how guilty I am..."

"I love you. Okay? I would never do such a thing to you. I don't wanna lose you because..You're my everything that I can't ever let go. You're like a Gucci bag that a girl couldn't live without."

I giggled at her home and she smiles to me. She kisses my cheek and I blush.

"You're mine,and I will never let anyone touch you."

I smile softly to her,and hugs her. She hugs me back tightly,and I don't wanna let her go. Her smell,sweet lavender perfume. The one perfume I gave her on her birthday. She still use it? I pull her away gently and smile at her surprised. She's confused on why I'm smiling so happy to her.

"What?"

"Nothing but..You still use the perfume?"

"Of course! You gave me this on my birthday no way I'm not gonna use it."

I smile at her and she leans close to me for a kiss. I made it special and he pulls. I lick my lips and tasted her lips flavour.

"Hmm. Your lips are better than coffee."

She smiles and blushes to me. I kiss her on her cheek and she smiles to me.

"I love you."

I said and she smiles slightly to me,and hold my hand.

"I love you too."

I give her a small smile,and she pulls me closer to her with her hand. He rubs my arm,and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait for my baby to come out of your hole."

"Our baby and please don't say 'hole' I'm already thinking about it."

"Thinking about MY hole?"

"No! Not at this moment."

I just giggled and wrap my arms around her body and pull her even closer,while my toehr hand was at her stomach.

"I never knew that our house have an amazing view of the stars..."

"Well now you know. And our child will have an amazing view of her or his mother's face."

Aria giggled at that and I stare at her cuteness. I kissed her cheek,and lay my head on her head as she lays it on my shoulder.

"I love you..more than anything."

"I love you too."

Aria smiles at me,and pecked my lips. She pulls,and we continue to take t the starry night.

I took a deep breathe,and exhaled,as much as how I could. My forearm is sit wrapped with a bandage,but I learnt how to live with it temporarily.

Meanwhile..

Cally

I slammed my fist on the table,I'm so mad at her. She ruined my plan! Good thing i set a bomb I that place. She'd be dead now. And so could Ali. The plan was perfect,but stupid Emily got in the way. Who does she think she is to touch my girl!? And with that kiss she did with Ali,disgusting. How could they survived the bomb?! I worked on that for weeks! And she ruined everything! I can't let Ali run away with her. I can't let her escape from her promise!

"You can run but you can't hide,Emily. I'll be sure that Ali will be dead and I'll kill you next! And I won't let you guys run like chicken!"

Think about it back,why do I have to say the word chicken? Kinda sound funny. I giggled for a moment,but then I grin so happily like joker,while I glare at the picture pinned on the wall facing to me. A picture of the Emily. I took my gun,and pued the trigger so many times.

*bang! *bang! *bang!

Holes were at her entire face. If only she's here standing there against the wall,just so I can shoot her for real. My hair fell down to my forehead,and I let it be. I breathed hard,and the hair keeps moving backwards and forwards as I blow it with my breath. I put the gun down,but still holding it. I keep glaring at her,and how I want to do everything I can to kill her.

"Oh don't worry Emily...Ali will be with me just for a sec...and I promise,she'll be in good hands."

I evil laugh,so badly. I can't wait to meet them again. It will be the best one to trick them. I won't let them free. I won't let them have freedom while I have pain.

"See you later. Alligator."

I said so like a villain because I am. I twitchered a smile,and think about all the thoughts and ways of killing the Emily,fields.

And yeah so I know I haven't made Sparia much right now,but I was thinking of an idea on how they will appear in the next one. Anddd remember that Aria bought two white bridesmaid dresses? We'll find out,soon enough.

-GrillTheCar