with you tonight

Part 15

Emily

"Emily,thank you for doing all of this. You really should have let me help you clean out all of these."

"I'm fine. But i have no idea how Hanna placed the lights on the roof."

She giggles and i smiled. She was sitting at the rock,waiting for me to pack everything back. It was all packed,and ready to go.

Hanna came right in time before i could even text her. She parks the car in front of me,and opens the trunk. I put the table in,and other stuff and Hanna helped me to fill it in.

"So how's your date?"

"Amazing. I get to calm her down from all the crying."

"What?"

"She told me half of her past. And cried so i calmed her down. She was afraid she might lose me."

"Good action. That's a way to solve it. Great job,Em."

I nod and smiled to her. Hanna closed the trunk and i went to Alison. I extended my hand to her,and bent like a prince.

"Let's get going,my lady?"

She giggles and took my hand as she stands up. She walked to the car close with me and blushes everytime i smile at her.

"This is..the best night I've ever had with you,Emily."

"Me too."

I smile softly at her and pulled her closer to me.

She got in the car,and so i. Hanna closed the door for us and drive us back to Alison's house. While we were on the way there,Alison rests her head at my shoulder like once before,and i guess she was too tired until she fell asleep. I looked at her face,a cute little face sleeping. And sudddenly,i went even closer to her. Placing my lips on hers,tasting her soft lipstick,and her inner love. I can't believe she kissed me back! She deepens the kiss as it got so hood and delicious. I interlock my fingers with her,and gripped her hand. My other hand,at her cheek,my eyes closed,just enjoying the taste of the kiss. It's passionate,not rushing,but just simple. My hands go down to her weist and opened my eyes. The kiss ended and i opened my eyes. And so did her. We were looking at each other,not saying anything. But then she started to giggle,and i smile confused.

"You're good."

She said. And i blush. It was really good,and i want more of it.

"Stay over again with me tonight?"

She whispered to my ear,i felt her hot breathe hit my neck breathing. And i nod slowly,but she came closer and pecked my neck a lot of times. Giving me each kiss a love. I looked at Hanna from the mirror on top of her and she looked really annoyed. I smiled at her while Alison was still kissing my neck. I smiled at Hanna really dirty and she rolled her eyes.

"You guys wanna play wrestle,don't do it at my car."

"Aww,sorry Hanna."

Hanna smiled as a proudness for me and i smiled back. But i just can't stop groaning quietly. Alison was bitting my neck amd licking making me so weak and overwhelmed.

"Alison..stop..i.."

She keeps licking my neck,and moved to the back of my ear,and licking my cheek. And give the longest kiss at my cheek and giggled. I was huffing for breaths as she really doing it so well.

"Are you guys done? We're here."

"Already? Too bad."

"Look,Em,you wanna do wrestling,don't do it at my car,please."