Too late too much

Part 26

General

Pam takes the earth,and throw it at the coffin. So did Wayne. The couples crying for their daughter. They look at Alison,and she smiles weakly but she couldn't . The three of them in grief the most,they lost the girl who suffered many things.

"My Emily.."

Pam started to murmur,and crying with her shaky voice. Her voice is so cracked,same like her heart cracked. They're so heartbroken. Especially Alison. Her girlfriend died beacause of her. If Emily wouldn't have met her,she wouldn't have died. The blame was all to Alison. As she felt guilt everytime someone looks at her. After they finished,everyone starts to leave.
Going away from Emily's grave.

But Alison was still standing in front of the brunette's grave. Looking at the stone of her name,

Emily Fields

She doesn't deserve to die. Why does she gets to die? Why does the girl Alison loved has to die? She take the blame all to herself. Beacause it is her fault Emily died. She can't accept this.

Suddenly,she felt someone pulled her arm and forced her to turn her body. It was Spencer,and Aria behind her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't have to lie that actually you're her girlfriend. Why did you lie to everyone saying that you're just her freind?! You don't even deserve to be here! You shouldn't have met her and bring Brad to your house that caused Emily's death!"

"I didn't bring Brad to my house! He came at such short notice! Emily went to check him but he attacked her! I tried to help her,i really tried! But Emily was too injured,and she..she died.."

"You're such a terrible person Alison."

"Spencer please,i know it's my fault,but please..i didn't meant to hurt her.."

"You hurt her?"

The blonde was standing only quiet,her hands shaking,turning away from Spencer to avoid eye contact.

"Talk,Alison!"

"Spencer! Enough! It's Brad's fault and that's that! Can't you guys see that Emily got attack by him and died beacause she was injured too much?! God,i can't belive you both! Stop blaming yourselves,it's already done! She's gone!"

Aria left and walks away from me and Spencer. Upset and mad at the both of us.

"Aria-wait."

Before Spencer go chase Aria,she looked at Ali with a glare, and say,

"Great. Now she's mad at the both of us."

She swings her arms to her sides and slammed it at her thigh. Groan and sigh showing an expression of giving up.

"Maybe we should just get over it."

She said. The blonde stare at her finally,surprised that she want to get over her bestfriend.

"I don't want to get over it.."

"Well me too,Ali.."

Spencer said back to Ali,and give a slight sad smile to her and started to walk away from the blonde. Alison didn't know what to do,she just started crying when she looks at Spencer walking away.

"Ugh,you girls are so dramatic. Same like in your house with Emily. Too much,don't you think?"

The blonde turns around when she heard a familiar husky voice.
It was someone who should've rot in prison.

"Why the fuck are you here,Brad!?"

"Shh,keep it down will ya? I'm just visiting her i won't hurt you anymore. I've already had enough yesterday."

"You son of a bitch-"

The blonde was about to hit the man in front of her but the man holds her wrist. The man wipes Alison's chin softly but oh how Ali hates it.

"Aww,still mad that i killed her? Just so you know,that i didn't. You did."

"What the hell are you talking about,Brad-"

"She died beacause of you. You're like..a constant that she died just for YOU. She knows she had to save you."

"Why..?"

"Beacause you're pregnant? God,test your belly Alison."

"I..am?"

"I'm a man even i know you are. But Emily knows that you're pregnant first. You just didn't know that you are."

"Omygod.."

"What 'omygod'? You're gonna have a baby! It's going to be fun cause I'm about to be a-"

"Alison? Is everything alright?"

*Flashback

Hanna

After everyone left,Alison was still standing beside Emily's grave. I was standing just few steps far away from her. Watching her standing in front of the grave. It was a tall girl that suddenly pulled Alison,and starting to like yell words at her. I wanted to go there but then the tall chick already left Alison. But why is there another,this time man,came to Ali and like,touch her disgustingly. I can see it at Alison's face she's disgusted by the man. Maybe something's wrong. I look at Caleb,and he looks worried too.

"Should we go help her? I mean,that's Emily's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yea,Ali lied about her being Emily's friend i know. But let's go there. Maybe Ali's in danger by that creep."

Caleb agreed and we both walked there,and saw the creep's face. His nose looks like shit though.

*End of flashback.

General

"Alison? Is everything alright?"

"Oh-i yea,I'm fine."

"Who's he. Why is he here?"

"He's.."

"I'll just leave. I just wanted to say goodbye at Emily. That's all. Goodbye."

The guy left,and Hanna pulled Alison's arm near her. To jeep Alison close to her so she won't leave.

*whispering

"What the heck is he doing here?! He shouldn't be here!"

"I have no idea. I don't know why he's here. He just want to tease me that i lost Emily..."

"That son of a bitch! He's the one who should rot in hell! Why is he out of jail?"

"Look,there's police officers there,maybe he asked them to go see Emily's grave. And they let him."

"What if he run away-"

"Hanna i don't wanna talk about him anymore,please."

"Okay. We'll talk about something else. Alright?"

"Thanks. "

"How's...your belly?"

"Wait..you know I'm pregnant?"

"Yea. Me,Emily,are the ones who knows. Wait..does the creep over there in front of the woman he killed knows too that you're pregnant."

"Yeah. He knows.*nods"

"How? "

"He's..he's the father."

"...what?"

"Okau,ladies,i think it's better if we talk about this somewhere else."

"My place-"

"No,we're not going to your house,Alison. You don't want to bring back memories about Emily..whatever that guy did to Emily,you don't want to remember it back so let's go to the Brew."

"Uea,good idea Han. What do you think Alison?"

"...okay."