Excess Sweating: How Can You Avoid It?

Sweating is a natural function of the body. But what can you do if you sweat too much and feel uncomfortable about it?

There are several ways that you can adjust your personal climate control and avoid discomfort.

- Daily hygiene: you can use mild antibacterial soap when taking a shower, apply antiperspirant on clean, dry skin and use special armpit pads.

- Natural fabrics and multi-layered clothing: you will always be able to put on or take off a certain item if the temperature changes.

- Moderately cool temperature: regular aeration or air conditioning in the room you spend a lot of time in can also alleviate the situation.

- Lifestyle: excessive swearing is often caused by excess weight, nicotine addiction, alcohol abuse, and consumption of spicy foods and caffeinated drinks.

- Drinking habits: you should increase the amount of pure water that you drink.

- Reduce stress and control your emotions: meditation, breathing practices, yoga, long walks, warm baths, and quite music can help you.

By following these simple suggestions, you can significantly reduce sweating and avoid related inconveniences.

I know this isn't the type of article most of you guys want to read, but I suffer from excess sweating as I'm sure many other ladies do as well, and it does go hand-in-hand with what we're talking about anyway so I might as well add this information too.
I sweat all the time😩 in the shower, at the dinner table, in bed, literally all the time. And it's only my underarms that get extremely sweaty, other than my hands, my hands do sweat when my anxiety gets out of control. But my underarm sweat makes my shirt all wet then I get super insecure, especially if I'm out in public, plus I can smell myself so I think other people can too. I use lots of deodorant, always reapplying it, but sometimes it doesn't help and on occasion, it'll make it worse. I shower everyday, sometimes two times a day. My hygiene is excellent except for this one fact of me sweating loads😭
I suggest a spray deodorant that's hypoallergenic or for sensitive skin or for sports, if you have this issue.