Simple Rules to Prevent Cystitis and Urinary Tract Infections

Cystitis and urinary tract infections can cause discomfort. To prevent them, it is recommended that you:

- drink more water. This helps remove unnecessary substances from the body.

- urinate more often. Go to the toilet whenever you feel like it (preferably once every 2 hours) and try to empty the bladder completely.

- use toilet paper, wiping from the urethra to the anus to prevent infection

- empty the bladder after sexual intercourse

- take a shower rather than a bath

- don't use soap, especially perfumed ones, for intimate hygiene, as it can cause irritation

**I get UTIs so often and I've never ever had one since I've been doing this little routine of mine. I'm about to share my little secret with you and believe me when I tell you it works and it's cheap and its easy!
Go to your local health food store and find pure cranberry juice. Drop a bit of it in some pure water and drink that stout shit down! You'll be peeing all the bad toxins out within thirty minutes. I've also done a shot of it because I sip on it all day and it has me peeing for ages after, so I don't really suggest that because it is so strong and I almost choked but if you feel brave enough, have at it!
They also sell cranberry pills but they aren't as effective.
Also, sugar causes UTIs, so try to stay away from sugar especially when you're having any issues down there. But definitely do the little cranberry cleanse and let me know how great you feel afterwards!! I promise you'll feel a whole lot better.
I do it a few times a year even if I'm not having an issue, just because it's always good to detox your body from toxins from food and medications and everything in general.

****Also, cystitis are incredibly painful and you'll be in horrible pain until you're able to start your period to bleed it out.