Chapter 17: Morning

September 14, 1985
Michael's POV

Today is a huge day in the Jackson household. Nicole, who I may say is more beautiful than ever, is going to our first appointment for this pregnancy. Sierra was playing mindlessly with her shoe strings not focusing on tying them. I giggled, and crouched down to her height and tied them. "Baby girl, we have to leave. You and Corey are going to Mammah's for a while okay, Princess?" She nodded sadly. Sierra hates it when we leave, my poor baby.

"Michael! Are you ready, sugar?" Nicole yelled from the next room.

"Yeah, Queen!" I responded. I instinctively picked up Sierra and held her close. Yeah, she's 8, but she's small for her age. "Be good for Mammah, my sweet." I kissed her cheek, and set her down.

Nicole huffed limping into the living room. Her recovery is incredible. "Corey's complaining about a stomach ache." She pouted. "Well, should we cancel the appointment?" I asked.

"Hell, no! I'm not missing this appointment. What if the baby had something seriously wrong just because we decided to skip this appointment? I can't lose another, Michael! Michael, serious issues have serious consequences. Like no sex."

"You can't do that!"

"Like hell I can't. I'll put a plug on your satisfaction in two seconds. Sure I'll tease you a little, then I leave you to suffer." I was left speechless. How dare she! Nicole smirked evilly, gliding away. "Nicole, we gotta talk about this!" I ran after her. I ain't not gonna get her love. That sugar sweet kind of love.

"We ain't talk in' about nothin', Michael." She scoffed.

"Mama!" Corey whined from the other room.

"What baby?" Nicole smirked, walking around the corner. Corey ran up and hugged her. "What's that for?"

"For being the best Mommy ever." Corey smiled.

"Aww, thank you sweetie. We have to go now." Nicole smirked.

"Okay, have fun." Corey ran into the next room. Michael and I looked at each other mindlessly. "Did you ever think this would be our life?" Michael wondered, giggling. "Nah." I smirked. "What about you?" I asked. "Nope. Now, are you ready to go see our little jellybean?" Michael patted my belly.

"Yes." I replied, digging his hands off my belly. "Damn, I'm only 25 and we're on our third child.

"Last one?" Michael asked.

"Damn straight." I replied, strapping my purse to my shoulder.

"You ready now, baby?" Michael inquired smoothly.

"Yes, finally." I complained. "Let's go."

--

Short i know 😭 how do it get some damn inspiration?!!!