Chapter 22: Wrapping It Up

Warning: This chapter contains explicit sexual content. So either don't read it... or ENJOY 🥰

June 2, 1987
Nicole's POV

"Corey, I've told you for the millionth time to clean up this damn room!" I yelled down the desolate hallway. Of course, ain't nobody running to actually to what I told him to. I grunted down the hallway to head Michael laughing at some stupid sitcom. I walked into our bedroom, and crossed my arms to show I meant serious business.

"What's got you in a bunch, baby?" Michael asked, setting the recliner into its normal position. He walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm trying to find your son. That boy's room looks like the neutron bomb went off in it. And I have to go to the studio to finish my album." I breathed irritably.

"Oh, he's down in the play room. Corey was runnin' so fast, I thought he was in a bull fight." Michael chuckled, caressing my left arm. I pulled away hesitantly as I enjoyed the sensation. However, I have to deal with a defiant seven year old boy, and I have to get to that damn studio.

"He sure was. That bull was me, and Momma ain't happy with him." I hugged.

"Oh, don't be mad at your poor, sweet, innocent little boy." Michael chuckled, his voice squeaking. "He's so innocent, baby."

"Yeah, just an innocent pain in my ass." I shook my head, breathing out in playful irritation. "I'll be back this evening." Michael nodded, then seemingly got lost in his thought. His face contorted into recognition, and he gave me a nervous smile.

"Oh uh, baby. I might have promised Tito we'd watch his kids." Michael gushed, his cheeks heating up.

"Alright. Taj and Tarryl can sleep in the guest room, and TJ can bunk with Corey. Speaking of the latter, I'm gong to whip our son." I declared before walking out of our bedroom. I heard faint shuffling behind me, and a tiny hand clutching my pant leg. I glanced down to see DJ trying to pull himself up.

"Hello, my little boy. You're tryin' to stand up, huh?" I smiled, seeing DJ looking at me like I'm a inhuman entity. He looked confused as he shoved a piece of my pant leg into his mouth. "No, no, sweetheart. You don't put Mommy's fabric in your mouth." I picked him up, and placed him on my hip. He whined, squirming for me to put him down.

Michael came out of our bedroom, and took DJ into his arms. DJ automatically relaxed, and leaned on his father. It hurt a little to know I wasn't his favorite because... I'm awesome, and I'm literally all my kids' favorites. I guess Michael needed a fair shot, and DJ just loved his Daddy.

"Awe, is someone jealous of me?" Michael teased.

"Shut your pipe, Michael. I'll be back." I laughed, running down the hallway. Suddenly, I remembered exactly what I needed to do. My facial expression hardened as I was gonna confront a very nervous little boy.

I stomped down the stairs, and trudged through our living room. I calmly walked into our playroom where Sierra and Corey were playing with their action figures, and Barbie dolls. They looked up to see me standing there, and Corey's eyes widened. I crossed my arms as he smiled sheepishly. "Hi, Mommy!" Corey greeted, looking to his sister for some help.

Sierra scoffed, brushing her Barbie doll's head softly. I sighed loudly, signaling she needed to leave the room. She took it as a warning, and stumbled up out the room. As she closed the door, Corey shuffled in his position. Oh, the joys of making your children very nervous. I love seeing them squirm.

I know that sounds terrible, but my mother did the same thing. I'm just a suspenseful person. I've always been that way. "Corey, you know I've told you to clean your room all week. Son, it's not that difficult, but you're making it that way. I don't condone laziness. It better be done when I get home, alright?" I let on softly yet sternly.