Chapter 50: Our Endless Love

February 16, 1993
Nicole's POV

There are moments that you recollect your life. I can't believe I'm already thirty-three. It seems like yesterday I was rolling down grassy hillsides on summer with my best friend. Now, I'm a worldwide singer who's breaking records, and I'm married to one of the greatest pop musicians in history. It is astounding to realize all the success we've had. Not only as a couple, being blessed with three beautiful babies, but in every category.

I count my blessings every day I have a man like Michael. Every moment we are blessed with. All these memories will never fade. "Good morning, love." Michael whispered seductively into my ear. His honey-like whispered drove me insane. I turned around as the sunlight bounced off his beautiful features.

"Morning, Mike. Did you sleep well last night?" I questioned.

"Very well, Nic. When you have such a beautiful woman by you, it's impossible to not have a good night's rest." Michael said.

"Thank you." Blush spread lightly on my face. This man just knows how to make me swoon.

"You know we're not going to have peace and privacy for very long. Three kids is the definition of distraction." Michael reminded me.

"Can we savor the moment right now? I love my babies and all, but let's pretend like it's out honeymoon." I suggested. Our honeymoon was full of walks along the beach, margaritas, and sex. Such a wonderful combination if I say so myself.

"Well, if that's what my queen wants, then. It's 1981, we just boarded our luxury jet. Free champagne paid out next to our king sized bed, and the crystals gleaming as the sunshine hits it. I remember I carried you to there, and threw you on. I kissed your stomach, your middle, then I moved to you breastbone, and creeped up your neck to your soft lips. Should I give you a demonstration?" He inquired. I nodded as he commenced.

He placed his lips against my pelvic line, then one on my belly button. The feeling of euphoria came back to me as I remembered that one night, our first time making love as a married couple. By the time he made it up to my neck, there was a knock at the door. I groaned internally as Michael shifted his focus to the door.

"Who is it?" He asked aloud.

"Corey." My son responded. "Is Mom making breakfast or not?"

"It's eight o'clock in the morning. Why don't you make yourself something, and give me a break?" I answered. "Is everyone awake?"

"DJ and I are. Sierra's conked out." He said.

"Set the table while I get ready." I sighed. I could hear his receding footsteps go back somewhere. "Damn. We can't get one moment to ourselves. That boy is almost thirteen, and he can't feet himself?" Michael just shrugged. "I guess he takes after you." I remarked.

"Now wait a damn minute, lady." Michael cracked up. "I am an incredible cook, thank you."

"Need I remind you why you're banned from my mother's kitchen. That counter was not cheap to replace." I scoffed.

"And thank you for reminding me every time I mention cooking." Michael murmured sarcastically.

"You're welcome. I guess I better feed those kids before they break down our door." I sighed.

"Or they'll call the national guard to shoot a cannon through our window to get inside." Michael concluded. I glanced at him funny before hopping out of the bed. Okay, well dragging myself out of bed was more like it. I threw on my silky white robe, and trudged out the door. When you do some special activities around midnight, it can leave you exhausted.