Chapter 46: Sex & Rooftops

*Sexual content, uh it's s in the title*

Nicole's POV
June 7, 1992

"Mom, I can't thank you enough for watching the kids tonight. Michael and I needed this break." I expressed to my mother, who nodded in agreement.

"You got that right. A husband and wife need time alone, or it'll get old really fast. You and Michael have a special connection though." Mom stated. I nodded along with her. The kids were packing up their suitcases.

DJ came downstairs first, and set his suitcase by the door. His adorable curls were growing out. He kept complaining he needed a haircut, but it was too cute. "I don't understand why you want to cut your curls. They're so cute." I smiled.

"No they're not. Mom, geez. I'm too big for you to be all over me." DJ pushed me away by my chest. I huffed silently as I pushed forward, and snuck a kiss on his cheek. He groaned.

"Mom, really?" DJ sighed irritably. These children go from being my babies to moody, privileged children, I swear. I mean, the child is six years old! He shouldn't be having mood swings until he's at least ten. God, is he on a boy period?

"What's wrong, honey? Why are you so irritated?" I questioned. I wonder if something was going on at school.

"Mommies aren't cool. I don't need anymore kisses. That's kid stuff." DJ explained, and walked out of the room without hesitance. I tried to process what he had just said. "Besides, you want to ruin my life anyways." He stopped, and continued on.

"What the hell?" I muttered, and Mom sent me an apologetic look.

"Something must be going on at school. I don't think he means that. Children today are a lot more sensitive. Maybe he's being bullied?" Mom suggested.

"No, I... no! It's summer, Mom. My god, you're losing focus of the months again." I groaned.

"No wonder it snowed in August." She smirked. I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm. People wonder where I inherited it from. Ms. Diana "Diva" Ross is your answer. "Just- excuse me." I pushed past her, and walked out to the car where DJ sat with his arms crossed. I knocked on the window which he peered at me, and looked back at the back of the front seat.

I sighed, and opened his door. "Honey, what's going on? It's unlike you to be so upset. I know what it's like to transition..." I began.

"No you don't! Jeez Mom, you're takin' me out of school without asking me if I was okay with it." He huffed, turning away from me.

"DJ, you have to understand. It's not okay for you to be in a public school when your father and I are as famous as we are. And it's not okay for you to be so upset with me just because you're upset at the situation. I'm sorry that you don't want to, and I wish I could pull back on that. But I want your well being to be alright. You're growing up, and you have to deal with things. I love you." I grabbed his little arm, and kissed his hand.

His lips quirked up, and he sent his beautiful brown eyes to look at me. "Why do I have to take school at home this year? I won't have any friends. Corey and Sese don't have to stay home. I want to make friends, Mommy." Corey complained. My mind was telling me to shut the fuck up, and let him whine. But, my heart hated seeing my baby so upset.

"It's summer, sweetheart. Who knows, maybe something will change. Just try to have a good summer, baby. I promise everything will fall in place." I smiled. Next thing I knew, he opened the door, and hugged my middle.

"I'm sorry, Mommy." Corey apologized."

"It's alright. You don't need to apologize." I rubbed his back, and pressed his head against me. It's still hard to believe how fast they're growing up. There's just something so sentimental about being a parent.
DJ let me go as the other children came out of the house with my mother in tow.

Corey and Sierra gave me a quick embrace before climbing in the car. Michael joined me outside as we waved off Mom and the kids. Mom fired up her car, and we waved goodbye to the kids for the last time. The car sped away down the driveway leaving Michael and I alone.

"Finally, we're alone. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to do this." Michael said. I looked at him in confusion.

"Do what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He smiled before grabbing my waist, and pinning himself to me. The force of my impact sent him back a few steps, and he began kissing my lips harshly. His tongue flicked against my lips begging for access. I opened my lips slightly to let him in, and he began wrestling me for dominance.

Michael's hands trailed down from my lower back, and gripped my ass. I almost lost it, and hopped on him, almost tripping him onto the ground. "Oooh." I moaned as he started kissing my chin, then down my neck.

"Let's go inside." His voice became hoarse as he carried us inside. Michael slammed the door behind us, and threw me against it. The next few moments were spent attacking each other's mouths as our saliva intervened with one another. Using his legs to pin me up against the door, Michael began grinding into my privates setting my soul on fire.

"Oh god." I mumbled, as Michael unbuttoned the top of my blouse. He unbuttoned ever single one of them until he ripped it from my body, and tossed it to the side of us. He placed his hands against my bra, and cupped it in his hands. I reached for the buttons of his top, and ripped it off.

Good Jesus, he looks delicious. I just wanted to devour him right then, and there. I shuddered as he continued to mess with my boobs. The way his hands caressed, rubbed, and squeezed them was giving my heart palpitations. I mean, damn he knows his way around my body.

Michael placed me on my feet, and he kissed down to my coochie. I almost screamed whenever he pushed his face into it. My body tremors were picking up when he licked continuously, and sucked on it. He smiled into my womanhood, and sneakily stopped and inserted a finger in there.

"Oh my.." I screeched, hanging onto the door for support. My body was jello as Michael pumped his finger in and out of my vagina. Eventually, I came on his fingers. "Would you like to taste yourself, my love?" Michael questioned seductively. I nodded as my body was still recovering from the shock.

He pushed his fingers into my mouth. Holy shit, do I taste that sweet? No wonder why that's his favorite part besides the actual intercourse. Almost as half good as he taste. Eventually, we found ourselves in our bedroom, making out vicariously. Michael was squirming as his underwear constricted his growing member.

I smiled as he stared into my eyes, and I lowered myself to his member's level. I made sure he had a good view before I pulled him down, and was almost smacked by the force of his manhood. He pushed me down on him until his manhood was sitting at the back of my throat. I pleasured while he watched me with a seductive stare.

"Damn baby." He commented, pushing my head up and down faster. He came in my mouth momentarily. I attached my lips to his to let him taste himself. I laid on top of him, and I was still kissing him with insane passion. I felt him adjust himself, and align his manhood to my entrance. He took my hips, and pushed it into me roughly.

I grunted in surprise and ecstasy, enjoying as he massaged every inch of me inside and out. Michael pushed himself in and out of me. "God Michael. You're so huge, I can't handle it." I breathed with no breath entering me. I felt like I was being torn apart, in a good way.

"Almost there, baby. God, you're beautiful. Let me stretch you to insanity." He purred. Fuck, like I'm gonna stop that. It was a clear sunny night, and I do wanna get just a little kinky. "Michael." I said. He stopped, and looked at me.

"Let's go on the roof, and finish." I commented. He looked at me like I'm insane.

"What the hell? The roof? You're crazy." Michael dismisses it.

"C'mon. Your girl just wants to get a little rough." I persuaded.

"Rough and killed is more like it." Michael scoffed.

"Baby, I'm horny. My pleasure is on the roof." I whined. "And we have a flat spot up there, you know." He sighed. I knew he would give in to me. We opened the patio door, and mustered to get up there somehow. Sex and rooftops just got a whole new meaning.

Michael did me really rough at that point, and I came extra rough this time. Gosh, that was some good sex.

Ah, the joys of persuasion and sex.

--

Hey hey, I'm back. It's been a minute. Another sex chapter!