Chapter 1

Supervalorians here is my first story for 2019 !!!!! I hope you like this, I have been working on it for a while. Enjoy and let me know what you think, please :) 

Melissa is a single mother, her now ex-partner left her because she was pregnant, with their first child, she did it all, she worked to provide for her daughter who loved to sing and dance like her mother, although it was something that Melissa did on the side. Elissa would dance and sing did it every second day after school, it was just for fun when she was younger, but now that she was 9 almost she wanted to take it more seriously. Melissa had to think about it, allowing her daughter to dance and sing everyday bar Sundays, however, she also wanted to daughter to do something other than dance, so they went down to the park every Sunday and enjoyed a day together.

Chris ex-partner Hanna, left him and their girls because she couldn't handle being a mother, Chris was horrified that she has kids and all of a sudden got up and leave saying 'no I can't handle it.' One twin Eliza was very girly she love to dance and sing, and Emma was extremely sporty, the two girls loved baseball and enjoyed going to a game, and even playing their games on the weekends Sundays in particular. I was just a social game but they love it and Chris loved to see them so active. On Sunday's after their small social game they would always go for ice-cream or froyo and the girls like to call it. They would always talk about their week and what was happening. Chris worked full time so he would always count on his mum to help with the girls pick up sometimes.

On this Sunday the two single parents and children where down at the park at the same time, Chris's girls started to play, just as Melissa and Elissa arrived, Elissa looked at the kids, she wanted to join in and have a go at baseball. Her and her mum where big Yankee's fans, the loved to watch a game of baseball on TV. The ball was accidentally hit toward them. Elissa looked at her mother and she nodded scything that she could though it back. Once she did the two walked around to the playground which was near where the girls and boys were set up.

Just as Elissa was about to get on the playground a young girl came up to her. "Hi, um I was wondering we need an extra player today did you want to play, it's just for fun," she said '"I'm Emma by the way," She said holding out her hand. Elissa's mother nodded. "sure, I'm Elissa," Elissa said with a smile "Hi Elissa," Emma said making the two girls laugh, Elissa ran off to the rest of the group who was in the middle of the field Emma introducing her to the rest of the group.

A man came up to Melissa most probably around the same age. "Sorry Emma did that, she loves her baseball and is very competitive," he said. Melissa laughed 'It's totally fine, I have been trying to get her to try something different for almost 7 years now, ever since she started doing dance and singing for real, the concerts are a lot of effort when your child is in almost every number ,  she wouldn't do anything else, it's good that she mixing in with other kids too" Melissa explained watching her daughter "yeah Eliza does dance but not the lot" The man said making Melissa laugh. "Trust me, it's expensive" Melissa said.

"I'm Chris by the way" He said holding out his hand to Melissa. "Melissa, nice to meet you" she said.

The two adults watch their kids play the game of baseball, cheering their girls on. "We all go out for ice cream, after, your welcome to come, with your daughter I mean" Chris said, looking at Melissa then back out on to the field, "Sure, we always got out for ice on a Sunday anyways" Melissa replied. "The one in the park?" Chris asked. "Yeah, we have been doing for a while" Melissa explained

"Oh, I wonder why we haven't seen you around," Chris asked. "We normally drive down, but Elissa insisted that we walk down," Melissa said with a laugh. "She's nine, years old and she has to walk home, and I am going to be carrying her," Melissa said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, trying carrying two" he responded making Melissa chuckle.

The girls run over to their parents

"MUM, can we go to get ice cream with them?" Elissa asked Melissa. "Sure honey" she replied with a smile. Elissa and Emma basically screamed making the two parents wince.

"Eliza, ready?" Chris asked his other daughter she smiled and came running up to him and Melissa. "You look really pretty," she told Melissa."Thank you, that pink bow in your hair, good colour for you" She replied, as Eliza smiled back her and ran over to her town sister and new friend Elissa.

The parents walk behind the three kids who were talking about baseball. Melissa was very much surprised that she would talk about baseball instead of dance, it was always talking about dance.

"So what do you do?" Chris asked Melissa.

"Um I am a teacher, in a middle school, Music and dance teacher," Melissa said. "What about your self?" She asked Chris. "I'm a writer" he responds "Umm a writer, come on what your real Job," she asked him jokingly. "Um I'm not kidding, I write books, but I do have a job on the side that helps me out, I work in a cafe that I manage," Chris said

"Umm, that's good" Melissa replied.

"So Melissa, if you're a music and dance teacher, you must have gone to a performing arts school am I right?" Chris asked

"Um yeah I did," Melissa said and continued to walk, not wanting to start thinking about her past. Chris frowned.

They arrived at the ice-cream shop which was also a cafe. Chris walked behind the counter making Melissa frown, "What would you and your daughter like, on the house" Chris said.

"Um, Elissa what would you like?" Melissa asked her daughter.

"Can I have one of the ice creams?" Elissa asked

"Sure, choose your toppings, Melissa what do you want?" Chris asked Melissa and Elissa. Elissa nodded and Melissa gave her order to Chris. "Girls go take a seat outside and I'll bring them out," Chris said as he started to scoop the ice creams. "Do you need any help?" Melissa asked he shook his head and told her to go out with the girls, so she did just that. Melissa sat with the girls who were talking, while Chris was getting all the ice creams. Chris brought the ice cream and two coffee's out. 

Ok so i wrote this chapter a long time ago !!! so if you don't understand it let me know and i'll fox it as soon as I can :)