Chapter 47

Hello guys new chapter out enjoy :)

The pair woke up to a nurse in the room. "Melissa looks like they are hungry, are you going to breast feed or bottle. "Um, bottle" Melissa said with a smile. "No worries," she said walking out of the room to get three bottles.

Kara slowly and quietly got out of bed, to see her three babies. Waking up Chris is the process. "Hey what are you doing up?" He asked Melissa "Babies want to be fed," she said turning to her fiancé. "And Happy birthday," she said with a smile giving him a kiss. "Thank you, my love, now let's see our babies," he said getting out of bed.

"They are beautiful," Chris says with a smile kissing Melissa's shoulder. "They are, do you want to put their names down?" Melissa asked. Chris nodded

"Oh good morning Chris," the nurse said "Morning," he said with a smile.

"Um, we would like to give them their names," Melissa said

"Of course, would you like to feed them, while you give them their names, I hear that your girls and parents are coming in soon," the nurse said. "Of course, I will just get their charts you can start feeding them," The nurse said. We smile and grabbed the bottles. "How are we going to do this?" Melissa asked "One by one, and we will be able to feed two at a time as we go along and then helpfully three," Chris Said Melissa smiled and, they fed them together Melissa fed baby B while Chris fed Baby A and Baby C was looking at her siblings.

Melissas POV

"How is it feeding three?" The nurse asked us.

"Very difficult, but our baby girl doesn't mind being last" Chris voice his opinion

"Ok, so baby A?" Our nurse asked. I looked at Chris, he nodded and smiled "Tristan Elis Wood" I said with a smile "Baby B?" She asked "Mason Charles Wood" Chris Said "and Baby C?" She asked Charlotte or Charlie Alicia Wood" Melissa said with a smile. "They are all beautiful names," our Nurse said "Thank you," we both said smiling looking down at our babies.

I finished feeing Tristan, and carefully burped him so I could feed Charlie, while Chris attempted to change a newborn baby diaper.

As I laid Tristan down in the incubator while Chris changed Mason I sat on the bed feeding Charlie looking at home much she looked like Chris, her crystal blue eyes, like his.

Once I finished feeding her, Chris was still changing the diapers I told him that I decided to take a shower so I would be refreshed for when everyone comes.

__________

The hospitable kindly gave us a double bed so that we could rest in, and lay the triplets down with us. Chris and I were on the bed with the triplets when we heard a knock. "Come in," Chris said softly.

Three girls and three parents came in. "Hey girls quietly, they are going to sleep," I said. "Oh," Emma said "it's ok, you can sit on the bed while they fall asleep," I tell them they smile our parents help them up on the bed. "Do you want to know their names?" Chris asked they all nodded

"Well, this is our baby girl Charlotte, or Charlie," Chris Said holding Charlie rocking her.

"And this on the left is Tristan, and this one on the right is Mason," I told the girls. They smiled. "Can we hold them?" Elissa asked "Maybe later, but we actually have something for you girls," I say as I look at my mum, she nodded. "Hey, girls what do you have to say to your father?" I asked "Happy birthday Daddy" Emma and Eliza both say in unison. "Thank you, girls," he said giving them a kiss on the forehead. "Happy birthday dad" Elissa said. "We have something for you," she said looking at grandma Wood.

"The girls handed the dad the present, giving Charlie to grandma wood while mum took hold of Mason, placing the documents down near me and dad took Tristan.

"Ok girls, Chris and I wanted to do this for you, and we were going to do this every if the twins were born earlier, but open these all together" I told them with a smile as Chris sat down next to me, so we could both see the joy on the girls faces.

Emma and Eliza looked up at me and smiles hugging me, while Elissa was still looking at the letter. "Baby wants wrong?" I asked Elissa "Dad gave me up?" She asked "No baby, he agreed for shared custody, however, Chris your dad is now the primary caregiver, but you're still allowed to see Blake and your brother whenever you wanted ok," I told her. She nodded jumping up to give Chris a hug. "Your officially a wood and I am officially your adoptive mum, I will be a wood soon to, when we get married, we just didn't want the Mason, Tristan and Charlie to have the name wood and not you Elissa, because I am changing my name to wood and I thought it would be nice for you to change yours two, so as of yesterday and 11 pm you al became woods right before I gave birth to your siblings" I told the girls they all smiled before they came in for a hug.

"Oh I would love a family photo," Chris's mum asked

"Of course we were going to get a few professional shots done in a few weeks but I guess we can have one now," Chris told his mum, she gave us back Charlie, while my mum and dad handed us, Mason and Tristan.

"Ok girls, do you each want to hold your brothers and sister?" I questioned the smiled.

"Ok put your arms out and make sure you don't move their bodies are very fragile," I told them they nodded we placed them all in the girl's arms carefully. Chris and I sat behind them carefully so we could make sure that all supported.

Chris's mum took the photo. Just as the nurse came in. "Are they ready for sleep?" She asked us. "Yes," I said. "Ok great" she replied, "Are you enjoying your brothers and sister?" The nurse asked our girls. They smile and nodded their heads. "you might hate them for a while they will take a lot out of your parents" she tells them. They knew that, but we didn't like the fact that she said hate.

"So when will Melissa be able to go home?" Chris asked

"Well considering that they are doing extremely well, most probably in the next couple of day, if they are not, we can send you home and they will stay here for a week the most," our nurse told us. They all looked at us and we shook our heads letting them know that it wasn't true.

Ok so I thought that would be really cute Elissa been adopted by Chris and Emma and Eliza been adopted by Melissa and Elissa now has the last name wood :) anyways see you tomorrow :)