Chapter 36

Here is another chapter :)

Authors POV

One month later (October)

Melissa's Birthday.

Melissa is now 3 months pregnant and everyone knows well because she is quite big considering she's carrying three. Since it was Melissas birthday Chris wanted to do something for her, so he asked if his mum could pick them up from school today Friday and drop them back on tomorrow Saturday, So Melissa could come home to a peaceful home for her birthday, even though she wanted to spend it with her girls.

Chris spent the morning at the cafe and while Melissa spent her day at work.

Chris dropped Melissa off to school and picked her up so that she didn't have to worry, ever since Chris coming to work made Melissa a little on edge with people coming into her classroom, and with students coming up to her which she reported the students to the principal and been three months pregnant, she couldn't risk bulged over. This is why she always stayed in her classroom.

It came to the end of the day and Donovan hadn't given Melissa is work from two weeks ago, he had a free period as did Melissa so he decided to pay her a visit. Melissa hears a knock at her door, she got out of her seat, to open the door. "Donovan, hi come in, is everything ok?" She asked him. "Um yeah I have something for you," he told her. "oh ok, come in," she said opening the door up a little more to allow him he grabbed a seat and sat in front of her desk as she walked back to her desk. She sat down and looked at Donovan.

"I'm sorry, about what I said," he told me. "It's ok" Melissa replied, "I didn't write a song, I wrote a short story," he told Melissa. "Oh ok" Melissa replied "Um here" he replied to her, handing her a threes pages that were top to bottom one spaced. "I'm impressed" Melissa commented, "The reason why its late is because I had a lot to say," he told her "I know your only junior but do you have any idea what you want to do?" Melissa asked him but he shrugged his shoulders. "That's ok, thank you, I'll have a read now and give it back to you on Monday," Melissa tells him. He nods and walks out.

Melissa walked out of school, impressed and very pleased with what Donovan had written she knew she had to give it to Chris to read, getting his professional opinion, as a writer, and on the outside view.

"Hey," Melissa said as she jumped in Chris's car.

"Hey Birthday girl" he replied giving her a kiss and continued "The girls are at mum's so we have tonight to our selves to watch movies and do grownup stuff," he told her smirking.

"Are you sure you want to do grown-up stuff, I don't look that good today" she replied, "You look beautiful." He replied kissing her again smiling and started the car, focusing on the road.

When they got home Melissa took a shower and get changed into something comfortable as instructed by Chris so they could sit down on the couch and watch movies and cuddle.

Melissa came out in her maternity leggings and a nice shirt and a jumper. "How are you feeling," he asked her. "Tired, and my back is sore," she told him. "Come here, let me," he said taking her hands bringing her on to the couch, "You're not trying to seduce me, because I'm not up for it," Melissa tells him, sitting down on the couch as he does the same putting her arm around her. He chuckles "Maybe, what's wrong?" He asked her as he started to massage her lower back. "It's just one of my students gave me an assignment that I asked them to do, and it's really good, but I don't know if they are coming out or just saying they would rather do theatre, sing or acting them to play baseball." She tells Chris, "I have it in my bag and was wondering if you could look at it later on the weekend but not now because I would really like my potstickers and chips, oh and pizza, and ice cream with salt and vinegar chips, with chocolate chips" Melissa said licking her lips, making Chris gag. "Ok, well I'm going to get that, and something more palatable and eatable for me," he said giving her a kiss, getting up. "Ok, I'll get the movies set up" she replied with a smile.

Melissa's POV

When Chris went to get the food, I sat back down and looked at the story Donavan wrote, he was such a great writer, I knew he had something in him, I just have to try and convince him not to be ashamed of what he likes to do, if he likes to write he should write doesn't mean he is less of a man, I mean I love a writer very much. I can see a young Chris in Donovan. To leave it and allow Chris to have a look at it, but no I will just wait until he gets back so we can watch movies and eat dinner, as if we were just a normal couple, without kids that were on many of their dates.

Chris walked in the door with 4 bags of groceries, Melissa helped him so they could get right to watching movies and eating dinner.

"So what movie are we watching?" He asked me "Breakfast at Tiffanies, you know, I need to watch all the musicals I can so I can figure out what song to sing at the finals" I told Chris "Umm, what about a Taylor Swift song, I mean they said that loss of your girls would look up to you?" He suggested I nodded my head, "Umm, yeah I don't know I still have a week to figure it out" I reply with a smile as we played the movie and ate out dinner.

"I like this, just you and me, I wish we could have this more often, you know just you and me, no kids, I never really got that," I tell Chris honestly "Umm, I know I like it to" he replies and gives me a kiss. I turn to him and kiss him back with a little more passion. "Umm, little more eager now are we?" Chris asked me I just nodded my head. "Are they awake?" He asks me touching my belly I shook my head "Good" he said simply picking me up as I wrap my legs around his waist as he took me to our room, not complaining about how heavy I have become. "Do you want me to brush my teeth?" I asked him, as he looked at me weirdly asking "Why?", I just ate ice cream with salt and vinegar chips with chocolate" I told her and she shook his head and put her down crawling on top of me. kissing me down my neck as I try to take off his shirt. As I pushed it up he threw up his arms and continued to kiss me, once his shirt was off he pulled my shirt off kissing my belly "You two be quiet" he whispers making me laugh, I smile as he continues to kiss me. We eventually get down to our underwear. I see the way he looks and me with my 'gandma or maternity' underwear, was no different from the way he looks at me with a g string. "ready?" He asks I nod he rips off my underwear and he does the same and jumps back on the bed making me giggle and I see his floppy cute penis go erect. "Wow, your quick," I tell me, as he smirks as he gives me a kiss so I can well perform, I pull his head down to mine. "Enter me now," I tell him "You didn't take that long yourself" he replies I smirk as he gets ready to enter.

Our pregnancy lovemaking session was a first but also the best, we lay in bed for the rest of the night until we fall asleep in each other's arms.

There you have it :) may update tomorrow. but for now, I'm off to a baby shower