Epilogue

Hey, guys, this is the final instalment :) I hope you all enjoyed this story. Thank you all so much for following it, I hope you enjoyed it, as well as the ending :) 

please also check out my NEW story travel of colours and love :) 

"Mum stop taking photo's you have like 100 already," Elissa said as Emma and Eliza chuckled. "just one more with all 6 of you please, and then I will let you girls go ok," Melissa said as all 6 girls and their dates, Brad, Jake and Noah just smiled politely. The girls looked at all the photos hoping they could post them tomorrow. While Chris took the boys aside "Now I know you guys are in year eight but please be good, ok no funny business" he started as Melissa walked over to Chris interrogating the boys who looked petrified. "Just be good ok," Melissa said softly. They are making sure that Chris wasn't questioning them too hard. They nodded.

As the parent's daughters walked out to the Limo with their dates for their first school dance. "Can you remember when Emma raced up to Elissa?" Chris asked Melissa nodded the girls and their friends that were boys hopped into the limo and drove off. The two parents stood and watched their girls they had grown up going off to their first dance

"Ok Kids let's have some fun, who wants to build a bunker and watch a movie?" Chris asked, making the boys race over to the couch while Charlie stayed with her mum. It's ok I already have the movie picked out" Melissa said to her youngest baby girl. Charlie smiled at her mum.

As they all sat down together Mason as curious as he asked Melissa and Chis a questioned that they knew they would have to answer sometime. "Why do Emma and Eliza look different to Elissa, and us" They looked at each other and smiled.

"Your father and I met a few years ago when Emma and Eliza who are twins, were down at the park, and Elissa and I came down to play and have some ice cream. Emma asked Elissa if she wanted to play baseball and, from then the girls became friends as did you farther and I" Melissa started hoping that would tire them over for now. "Do Emma and Eliza have a real mummy" Mason continued "They do, but she isn't in their lives anymore. Elissa is allowed to see her biological daddy. Your father and I thought it would be easier to allowe them to have contact with their biological mummy and daddy" Chris said, hoping it wasn't to hard to understand. "Do you love Emma and Eliza like they are your Own?" Tristan asked "Of course, even though I did birth them as I did with Felix, its the love I give them that what makes us family," Melissa told Tristan. "That's the same with Elissa and me," Chris said his youngest children. The youngest children smiled at the family watched a movie, that they would all enjoy.

Halfway through the movie, all the kids were asleep, so Melissa paused the film, and they both put the four children to bed, and came back down and sat on the couch talking about the last couple of years.

"I love you," Chris told Melissa, as she scrunched up her face giggling, chuckled. "You look so cute when you scrunch up your face and chuckle," he said as her face became whole again. "Well, you're not as hot as when I first met you, but you age well," she said as he talked her to the couch, tickling and kissing her. "Stop, ok.. your even more handsome" She replied, straddling his husband kissing each other. Melissa sat in between her husband's legs as he wrapped his arms around her "Are you happy?" He questioned kissing her hair. "Um, very, you know I never thought that I could meet a man so wealthy and handsome. Having a family with, I love this life, our girls and boys know that we all love them and that's what family is. I am glad that they know the values that we have given them" Melissa said. "Yeah, Are you happy though as a stay at home mum, I know you love teaching" he started "babe, I love being a stay at home mum, I would love to do some form of teaching, but I wouldn't change this for anything" Melissa explained. "Ok" he replied, giving her a kiss as they waited for their girls to come home from their dance.

Once the girls came home, and the boy's parents came to pick them up, the girls went to bed, as did Melissa and Chris who laid in their bed cuddled into each other like when hey first spent the night at each other.

"I love our family I have created, I love you," Chris told Melissa with a smile. "So do I. I am proud of everything that we have achieved, I love you, and I am glad that our love for our kids is what makes us a family," Melissa said with a smile. The pair heard feet and the door open. They both looked up, to see their youngest son, with his blanket. "I skared" he said with tears in his eyes. The parents smiled, opening their covers to let Felix in. "what's wrong bud?" Chris asked his son. He said nothing. "Did you have a bad dream?" Melissa asked. He nodded "Ok well you are with your dad and me, your safe" Melissa said they laid together with their son between their bodies.

They loved their family they have created and would change anything — Melissa's words, not mine. 

I hope you enjoyed the ending and it was satisfying if not let me know and I will try and add a bonus chapter in :)