Chapter 56

Authors POV

Melissa, Chris, their kids and the bridal party went off and took photos. Melissa and Chris's parents came with the Newley wed couple so after they take a few family photo's they could make all the children so they could have a little rest. Melissa took a few photo's with all her girls, hiding under her dress, and crowding around her, hugging her. She also took a few photo's with Mason and Tristan the two boys in her life, that she may love more than her husband. Chris did the same with his three girls and his son's. The family took a few family photo's, beautiful images and funny photo's which they always love doing. Once their photos all done, Melissa and Chris and their bridal party took quite a few photo's Melissa and her bridesmaids on their Owen, as well as Chris and his buddies. Finally, they all took a few images altogether.

Next, Chris and Melissa finally got to take photos by themselves. They made sure that they got a few beautiful images that were cute and lovely. And then there were a few other photo's where they could do some sexy pictures, which it would only be for them to see. They whispered into each other's ears, sexual and seductively. They are smiling at each other, going to each other compliments. Once they finished the photo, Melissa and Chris took their time walking back to the reception area, enjoying each other company. "Are you happy?" Chris asked Melissa as they swung their hands back and forth. "Very" she replied, smiling. "Umm. Come here" Chris started pulling his wife into a passionate kiss. "Umm, I can't wait for more. I mean I got some good previews while we were doing the photo's," Melissa said with a cheeky smile. "Umm, I plan to do more on our honeymoon." He said cheekily. Making Melissa smile "Please no more kids six is enough," Melissa said "Umm no promises," he said, making Melissa laugh. They continue to walk and meet the six kids outside the reception area.

"Mumma, daddy" Three little voice came from the distance along with three little people running, falling over a couple of times making the newlywed couple chuckled. As they ran closer, Chris and Melissa got down to the floor so they could greet their little monsters, along with their three oldest girls, who were walking behind them at a steady pace. Chris picked up Mason and Charlie while Melissa picked up Tristan who always seems to go for her more than Chris. "Hi, girls," Chris says as they both stand up with Mason, Charlie and Tristan in their arms. "Hey mum, hey dad," the girls say all at once. They all have a gentle family hug before walking over to the bridal party, are waiting to step in for the reception.

All the kids walked in sitting at a table with Chris mum and Melissa's Parents while Melissa's bridesmaids and Chris groomsmen sat at a table on a slightly higher platform with Melissa and Chris sat in the middle.

"Introducing Mr and Mrs Wood" the MC who conveniently was also the minister. Everyone clapped as the two newly wed's walked in holding hand and very happy.

Once they got seated, the MC welcomed everyone letting them know where everything is and basically how the night would go and who would be doing the speeches.

After everyone had a few drinks and people were seated, Melissa's family and one of her Chyler got up as well, and Chris's family and Edward and Grant got up, so they were all doing a small speech each.

"Melissa" Her mum started "We were overjoyed when you welcomed Elissa and Ethan into the world, sadly Ethan isn't with us, today but he would be so happy to have a father like you, Chris." She continued, Melissa smiled, wiping a small tear that let loose from her eye's, Chris squeezed her hand. "When you told us about Chris we were so happy we knew that you were head over heels for him because your face lit up when you talked about him, as well as the fact that Elissa couldn't stop talking about him and his girls." Her mum continued. "Months later when you moved in with him and to find out you were having not one but three babies, I was so happy that Elissa and Chris girls would now have sibling" Her mother said and her dad continued "Mel, baby girl we are so happy that you are starting your life with the man of your dreams, we all know that he is going to take care of you and your 6 lovely kids, Chris thank you for making our girl so happy, congratulations to you both and please take care of each other, and enjoy your lives together." Her dad said as everyone clapped and her sisters came up to the microphone. While Melissa and Chris shared a quick kiss "Hang on hang on we are still to speak" Kris said making people chuckle. "Ok, so Melissa is the middle child, but somehow she is the last to get married however found the most perfect man" Kris started "Christopher had known each other from book tours, when we first met Chris I was so happy, for both of them because they are such a great match for each other, they way they both look at each other and make each other smile, care and the love they have for each other is what a perfect relationship is all about" her sister Jess said "We love you both, congratulations" Jess and Kris both said with a smile.

Next was Melissa friend Chyler who spoke of how herself and Kara didn't meet until they were in high school but where close and would always talk about Melissa finding someone for Elissa so that she would have a dad, and she told her to wait, and someone will turn up, and that someone did. "Chris you are now her best friend, and I am so happy that you two found each other and would bound over your girl playing softball, thank you for loving her and Elissa, enjoy your life together" Chyler Smiling.

Chris's mum came up to the microphone as well as Libby. "Well, I don't know how I am going to compete with that, but I know your father would be so proud of you, and he would love you so much, Melissa. Chris has achieved so much in his life, but the one big achievement was to find an amazing wife, a partner that was so amazing with his Emma and Eliza, likewise with Chris and Elissa, congratulations to Mr and Mrs Wood" Julie Chris mum said. Melissa and Chris kissed again while Libby came up to do her speech with Edward. "So we thought we would do ours all in one since we have all being together for a long time" Libby started "Chris has always being a great father to his girls and his sons, but he is also a great big brother, and now husband. Chris would always take care of me and was there for me when our dad sadly passed, I really wish he was here because he would be so proud of you and have so many great stories about his son, telling him not to be afraid to be who you are, he would also make sure that none of the boys hurt me, and if they did they would always have to be worried about my big brother" Libby continued "I am so happy that you have found someone that fits so perfect and love your girls as much as you love them, thank you Melissa for making him so happy" Libby finished as Grant and Edward "Our friend Christopher, Congratulations man, you finally found yourself a great girl. We know that you are already so happy with your family and the way your career is going so we want to say, congratulation you finally got your girl, Melissa you did well, he's a keeper" Edward said. Smiling "So for the Finlay time tonight to Mr and Mrs Wood," Edward said, raising his glass as everyone did the same while Melissa and Chris stood up, smiling kissing each other.