Chapter 15

Melissa's POV

August the 1st the day Elissa came into the world I was 23 and had been prepared for the last couple of month to be alone but thankfully now Elissa can celebrate her 9th birthday with Me, Chris, Emma and Eliza. Every birthday Elissa would come racing in and jump on my bed, but today she didn't, was it because she didn't want to wake Chris and I up? "Hey Chris, can we make El, breakfast, she usually comes in begging for pancakes," I say trying to wake up, he groans, making me chuckle. "Please....." I say starting to kiss his neck. "Ok," he replies opening his eyes. I jump out of bed and race into the kitchen shutting the doors off to where the girls' room is.

I started to get all the ingredients out, while Chris came out with messy hair. "What's with the sad face?" I ask him. "Umm what" he replied, "you ok?" I asked him again. "Yeah fine, sorry just tired" he replied "From last night," I asked him kissing him again. "Umm, maybe and from when was it last week when the girls went to your mum house," he told me making me chuckle. "That was a good night, that some of the best sex I've ever had," I told me we both chuckled giving each other a short kiss "I would say how did it start, but.." Chris started and pointed to the door where three girls walked out from behind the glass doors. "Hi girls, how about pancakes for breakfast.?" I asked "We all wanted to go out," Elissa asked "no worries babe, we will just go have a shower and bring your present out, so why don't you watch some TV?" I suggest they smile and head over to the couch while Chris and I  go have a shower. To make it quicker Chris and I take a shower together so we could 1 be with each other and have a little fun and 2 well Ummm yeah that's it.

Chris didn't take that long to get ready although I had to do my make up, so I took a little longer I did ask Chris if I could do the girls makeup, he didn't mind and I thought it would be nice if they had a little bit of makeup on. Once all us girls were done, we headed out into the lounge room so we could give Elissa her bigger present a bike. "So El, we want to give you this present so you girls can go to school by your selves hopefully a few weeks after you girls start, so close your eyes," I say as Chris goes to get the bike. Emma and Eliza gasp "You can open your eyes now El," I say as she uncovers her eyes. "A Bike!!!" She said excitedly. We both nod. "Thank you," she said. Smiling hugging us both. "No worries, It was Chris's idea I tell her she smiles at him. "So should we get going?" I ask they all nod while I excuse my self to go to the bathroom while they all get in the car.

_____________

We arrive at the park, we let the girls have a run around first before we head over to the cafe, to have our breakfast.

"Girls have whatever you want," Chris says to them, I look at Chris. "What if they don't finish it." I ask "We will ask if we can take it home, it ok Mel we always do this" Chris tells me. "Right sorry, sorry girls," I say, we all order our food, and while we I tell Elissa that we have another gift for you and well all of you girls. El, here is another present" I tell her handing her a smaller box. Elissa opened it up and practically jumps out of her seat. "What is it El?" Chris asks her. "A Tamagotchi," She says smiling. The girls are already starting to play with it not even caring what the last present is for all of them. I texted Jess to bring their present down to the park as our food was coming. "Ok El, can I have that your foods coming," I ask her she looks up at me, as did the girls. "Come on I'm not letting become addicted to screens and become robots," I say making them chuckle. Elissa hands it to me as her food is placed down in front of her. Their girls look at their food smiling "You girls can start" Chris said smiling as the girl dug into the food just as our food came. As we ate our food we talked about how they would be starting school

In two weeks and how we would do all their shopping this coming week and how Chris was going on his book tour in their second week of school as well as the baseball game we would be going to on the weekend.

Once the girls finished I took them back over to the playground waiting for Jess, bringing the girls to present I saw Chris walk outside the cafe she smiled at me as I looked around for Jess, seeing her I waved at her and she came over with a small basket. "Girls remember how I was talking about the other present?" Chris asks the girls as they come running up to us. The odd, as Jess comes up to us. "Come over here and we have to be very quiet ok, come sit down," I tell them as Jess sits down with us. I smile as Jess as she starts to open the basket. The girls face looks hilarious Elissa was crying, while Chris was filming their reactions, "Can he or she be at the park?" Eliza asked "Yes, we made sure that she was vaccinated so we could bring her to the park" I started "Can we name her," Emma asked. Chris and I nodded while Elissa was still crying, the girls trying to figure out a name for their new puppy, they all start to nod, they walked back to us from what they like to call their secret conversation. "So what's her name going to be?" I asked "Farley," they all said smiling. "I like that name," I say Chris nods smiling two picking up the puppy. "OK girls, why don't we go home and you can play with her," Chris asked the girls they nod smiling eggar to get home to play with their new puppy.

For the rest of the day with girls played with Farley While Chris was getting everything ready for his book tour, and I could sit down and look through the St Clairs book of codes and conducts for teachers It was similar but because it was a privet school come of the things were different and similar. I Made sure to hand in my recitation from my previous job explaining that a male staff member had to try and come on to me many times and couldn't take it. As the afternoon went on the girl got a catalogue each from the local stationery store so they could pick out what they needed. Emma and Eliza helped Elissa with the uniform which we had brought a couple of days ago so she knew how to put it on, were were going to go stationery shopping next week the day after we go see the Yankees play so they had a few days to pack their bags as well as help me label their names on all their books, and lunch boxes.