Chapter 30

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you are all enjoying this story. 

Today Hanna was meant to come over after the girls got back from school, Chris had been in touch with her at the beginning of the week not asking about the conversation Melissa and Chris had in the car, she said she will see if she could make it, and Chris wasn't convinced, but he decided to go on his word because he did when it came her seeing the girls.

The girls got home from school Emma and Eliza still not as keen on seeing their mum. "Hey girls, how was school" Chris asked as they came through the door with Melissa, we still hadn't told the girl about the pregnancy because one she wasn't showing yet and two, well we didn't what happened last time to happen again, even though they didn't no last time but were still upset when they heard the news. Chris received a test as did Melissa, both from Hanna. "Please tell the girls I love them, but I can't do it today, sorry"  The text read, they both sighed. Chris walked out of the room putting the phone to his ear.

"No you can't do this, you can't just send me a text, I'm not the one to tell the girls, you are, and I have never let you down on seeing the girls, so why are you doing it to them?" Chris questioned. "Chris... I ..." she started "No Hanna you are telling them ok," Chris said, walking out into the main room "Eliza, Emma can you please come to sit on the couch." They nodded and I placed the phone on loud speaker " Hanna tie to tell them" I say "Hi Girls" she says quietly "Hi" they both said "Um... I can't come over today.. I'm sorry" She started "But you promised" Eliza started "I know, and I'm sorry," she said nothing else, they both ran to their room, followed by Elissa. "Ok look, Hanna, I'm going to give you one more chance, you can come to the game on Saturday, or... or, you aren't going to be seeing the girls for a long time, I hope Blake can bring Louis over so they can still see their brother" Chris starts. There was nothing after that, silence "Bye Hanna." Chris said hanging up his phone. "I'll go check the girls," Melissa said walking to their room.

"Knock knock" Melissa said opening the door to see Eliza and Emma hugging each other, while Elissa sits with them "Hey girls, Elissa can you go out with Chris and start your homework" Melissa said, Elissa nodded giving her sisters a hug before getting her bag and heading out to do her homework.

Melissa sat down on the edge on the bed in-between the girls. "I'm truly sorry, I... I know I can't do anything, and I'm not your mum, but I'm here," Melissa tells Eliza and Emma. "Your a much batter mum then Hanna," Eliza said not referring to her as her mum. Melissa smiled, "I wish she would be in your life so you can know your brother, and I'm hoping that Blake comes to his senses and sees that you want to see your brother" Melissa continues. The girls smiled "I want a brother or sister from you" Eliza said, looking at Melissa "Maybe one day" Melissa replied, "Can we call you mummy, instead of mummy Mel?" Emma asked "You can call me anything you want, I would love it if you called my mummy" Melissa replied giving them each a kiss.

"Do you want to go out, Dad and I have something to tell you?" she says they both smile and walk out with me. Melissa whispers to Chris that they should tell them about buying a bigger house.

"So girls" Chris started "You father and I have been thinking of buying a bigger house, for the future if we want to have other kid or two?" Melissa explains. "We want you to know that you will still be going to the same school, play with your base ball and dance friends as well" Chris explained, the girls nodded their heads. "So on Saturday we will drop you off to your baseball game and go have a look at two of the houses but don't worry, we will come back and Blake might be coming to see you so you can see your brother." Melissa told the girls they smiled "What type of house?" Elissa asked "Well we were thinking if you have any ideas you had so we can put them together so we can see if can find a great home," Chris told them, They smiled eagerly, but before you do that we want you to do your homework." Melissa explain they nodded again and went off to do their homework, while Melissa and Chris sat of the couch, "They want to call me mummy, and they called their mum Hanna, not mum" Melissa explained. "Umm, are you ok with that?" Chris asked Melissa, she nodded "Yea, are you ok with it, I mean I'm not their mum, and I still feel like it's not may say in what they do." Melissa said starting to ramble "Hey, its fine, I mean I hope Hanna will be apart of their lives in the future and I won't stop them seeing her, but if they feel comfortable calling you mum, then its ok, but I might have a talk to them myself so they know that if you tell them off, or if you ask them to do something then, I hope they would do it and respect what you tell them" Chris said smiling giving Melissa a kiss. Melissa decided to bring her work out to the living room, so she could watch her daughters do their homework and spend time with them, she would look at them and occasionally see two more kids colouring in, and start to annoy the girl, making her chuckle.

Chris came and sat down with Melissa with his laptop, "What are thinking about?" He asked Melissa "I keep envisioning two kids, not one," she told Chris. "Umm so maybe the other peanut was hiding?"' He asked making them both chuckle.

Once the girls had finished their homework, they went and had a shower and asked if they could have a look houses before they had dinner, Melissa and Chris agreed they wanted the girls to be involved in this so it wasn't just them decided they truly through for the family to work well was for everyone to be involved in a decision.