Chapter 46

SO here is the next chapter :) I hope you like the names :) please also check out The perfect Alien Manny :) I need some help with ideas :) Please not I did my best with the times, pound and Cm when making the figures up for them all 

Authors POV

2 months later

It was two days before Chris birthday, and Melissa had been feeling off and not able to move just sit on the couch, Chris had taken then days off, while Chris mum was picking the girls up and dropping them off at school, incase Melissa goes into labour.

"How are you feeling?" Chris asked Melissa, she groaned "How would you like your babies on your birthday?" She asked him he smiled "You want to go o the hospitable," she asked him. He nodded "Ok, I'll get everything ready, should we wait to put the seats in?" He asked her "We have time put them in and we can double check them before we go home from the hospitable" she told Chris, he nodded and went to do everything he needed while Melissa sat on the couch just thinking on her babies and how she couldn't wait for them to come and she would come to somewhat of a normal life. After an hour of Chris putting all three car seats in her got the pram and hospitable bag in the car before helping his fiancé in the car.

He smiled at her, "You ok?" He asked her "yeah," he said with a smile as he rubbed her belly and scrunched her face as a small contraction came through. The drive to hospitable was short and filled with 'how are you' and 'i can't wait to meet them' as well as Melissa squinting her face with small contractions coming.

___________

The two walked into the hospitable telling the nurses that she was possibly going into labour and the fact that she was having triplets. The nurse who took them was astonished but also involved the fact that Chris was taken to some lady.

The nurse got her settled and in their privet room that they asked and book, at their last appointment.

After a couple of hours, Melissa fell asleep as did Chris in Melissa's bed.

A day later Melissa's contractions start to quicken, Melissa doctor came in to see how she was doing. "Well Melissa you are 2 cm dilated still a long way to go, it's not too late to go for a c-cessation," she asked Melissa. Melissa groaned in pain as another contraction hit her. "No, it's ok" Melissa replied. As she held her belly. "No worries, if you worried push your button," her doctor said with a smile. The two nodded. "looks your gonna have to share your birthday" Melissa told Chris with a smile. "I'd be happy to share my birthday with our miracles," Chris told Melissa giving her a kiss. The two talked for a while before Melissa contractions became closer, making the nurses come in regularly with Melissa cursing Chris, him chuckling, at one point she gripped his shirt "You are never putting your dick inside me ever again" the nurse looked at them both as Chris went pink. "Well I am kind irresistible so I don't think that will happen," he said with a smirk making Melissa release her grip.

——————

"Right Melissa looks like your 10 Cm Dilate we are going to get you ready." Her nurse said with a smile. Melissa nodded while Chris wiped the sweet off of her face. He nodded "you're going to do great" Chris told his fiancé with a smile, she smiled back as they shared a kiss.

"Ok Melissa on your next contraction you're going to push," her nurse told her.

Melissa POV

It's finally time to give birth I was hoping on giving birth on Chris's birthday but it's doesn't look like I will.

"Ok Melissa on your next contraction you're going to push ok," my nurse said I nodded now really scared I held Chris's hand looking at him. He whispered into my ear "your brave and strong you can do this" making me smile. I screamed out loud huffing and puffing "I can't do this" I said "your ok" Chris said "Melissa, you need to push now" my nurse said I nodded "Ahhhhhhhhggg" I screamed "I see them head one more big push and your first baby will be here" she tells me. I nodded holding Chris's hand squeezing it as well I hold onto the rail and pushing my self forward pushing and screaming out loud.

Authors POV

11:30 pm Baby A 3.5 pound 1.58 Kg 40 cm 14.7 inches

Melissa's POV

"It's a boy" I heard and a cry, making me cry as well as heaving breathing, took a small 2-minute break, before feeling another contraction. "Ok Melissa on the next contraction you going to push and deliver your next baby," my nurse said I nodded my head yet again gripping on to Chris' hand immediately feeling a contraction, I pushed myself forward pushing and screaming. But nothing, "No I can't," I say. "I see the crown of the head" she the nurse said, I nodded feeling a contraction seconds later. "Ahhhhhhg" I scream, after a few pushes and 6 minutes later, I feel a relief.

Authors POV

11:40 Pm Baby B 3.6 pounds 1.63 Kg 39 CM 15.35 inches

Melissa's POV

"It's a boy," My nurse said I smiled feeling relief that my second boy was out. "Ok Melissa have a short rest then your third and final baby, ok, it should be short, so try and push as hard as you can and you will have all your babies," she told me I just smiled as I felt a contraction. "AHHHHHHG" I screamed "Ok Melissa give me a push your already crowning," she told me, I nodded gripping Chris's hand but the contractions quickly passed. I heaved breathing loudly. "You're ok," Chris Said as he wiped the hair from my face. 5 minutes passed and the contractions came quickly I kept pushing so it would all be over. "Ok Melissa one big push and your baby's head will be out," she told me I nodded in pain pushing lunging forward pushing as hard as I could. I Felt a little relief "The heads out one more big push and the shoulders are out ok" she said I nodded and immediately pushed. I felt relief and liquid run down. I saw Chris smile "It's a girl," the nurse said I smiled and leant back into the bed, breathing in relief.

Authors POV

11:59 pm Baby C 3.5 pounds 1.58 Kg 35 cm 13.77 inches.

Melissas POV

I looked at the clock and it struck midnight. "Sorry I couldn't give them to you for your birthday" I whispered looking at him, as the nurse cleaned me up and the other nurse cleaned the triplets up. "It's ok, I didn't want to share my birthday anyway," he said with a chuckle, we gave each other a short kiss. "Happy birthday" I whispered. He smiled back at him and kissed again. "Melissa, Chris would you like to hold your children?" My nurse asked we both nodded.

We cuddled them for a while before I started to become sleepy. "Get some rest, we can name them tomorrow," Chris told me I nodded as I gave them one last kiss each before falling asleep myself.

Chris POV

Melissa fell asleep, the triplets were off with the nurses running all the test they needed before morning, so I decided to go outside and ring my mum, outside, before I could fall asleep on the couch beside my fiancé's bed.

"Hey mum," I said through the phone.

"OH Chris darling, Happy birthday," she said with her soft voice.

"Thank you" I replied back with a smile

"Any news?" She asked

"Yes, we have had them, they are perfect mum, I forgot how beautiful it is to have a baby or babies again," I said almost choking up.

"It's a beautiful thing, I will tell the girls in the morning and we will come in," she tells me.

"Ok" I reply

"Get some rest darling, see you in the later," she tells me.

"Ok see you later in the morning," I tell her, and hang up, going back into the room to sleep on the chair, "Come here birthday boy" I hear a soft voice. I smile and walk towards her bed. "Get some rest," I tell her and kiss her on the forehead.

"No come sleep with me, I don't want you sleeping on the chair," she tells me, I chuckle. "Ok," I reply and scoot into the small king single hospitable bed. We cuddle up and fell off to sleep in each other's arms. 

There you go I hope you enjoyed I will try and Update tomorrow if not next week :)