Chapter 33

Hey, guys, mid-week update :) enjoy 

Melissa's POV

Today both of our families were coming over it had been a week since we told the girls that they were expecting three brothers or sisters. We didn't make a big deal about setting up a were expecting we wanting it to be more of a family gathering.

We told the girls they had to be quiet and for they we told them if they kept the little secret we would give them $10 spending money to buy something from the shops with our permission of course.

We were all sitting around the coffee table boy I could really use a coffee right now the girls were colouring and Chris and I were sitting watching TV we hadn't packed anything up yet, but after today we were going to pack so we could at least move in before I start to grow and so I can actually help, because even no Chris s starting to stop me from doing things, I haven't told anyone at work yet, I haven't told any of my students either.

When we heard the knock at the door their girls got so excited but we reminded them that they would all get $10 if they kept it quiet.

"Hey mum, hey dad," I say to my mum "Hi Melissa" mum replies "Hey Mel, how are you?" He asked "I'm good, come in, Chris mum should be here soon," I tell them "Ok no worries" Kris Jessica came in with their kids, they say and they walked into the living room where they sat with the girls.

A few minutes later Chris's mum arrived with Libby and husband with their baby. "Hey guys come in we are in the living room," I say to them while Chris was in the other room talking to my parents.

Chris's POV

While Melissa answered the door, Kris and Jessica were with the girls in their room. I wanted to ask them both if I could propose to Melissa.

"So I would like to ask you something before Melissa comes back with my mum and sister." I ask "Of course" they both say. "Um I would like to ask you if I could ask Melissa to marry me," I said quietly "You have our permission, Christopher," her father said smiling "So have you got the ring?" Her mum asked "Um well I am actually working on designing one with a company" I tell them as they all walk over and we shut our mouths off from that conversation.

"I'm going to get the girls," I tell Melissa as they all sit down.

Once the girls arm back I sit down next to Melissa, it was now or never.

"So even though you have come here for a lunch Melissa and I would like to share something with you." I started Melissa and I both looks at each other. "A few weeks ago we found out that we were pregnant" Melissa said everyone got up and started you hug and cheer "But wait, last week we found out that we are having more than just one we are having three, apparently the twin was hiding behind the first one and then that embryo divided into two" Melissa said smiling holing my hand. "Melissa," her mum said happy, Melissa got up giving her mum a big and then her dad a hug as well, my mum gave hug as well as, then it was my turn getting a hug from everyone including my sister and her husband. "Thank you, we actually thought we should tell you that next week we would be moving so if its ok to take the girls to their dancing and baseball" I asked "Of course, Chris" my mum said "Hey I'll even help"Libby's husband said with a smile patting me on the back. "Thank you" Melissa and I both said.

____________

Melissa's POV

Thank god it's out of the way, but now that it is everyone is going to be telling me Oh don't eat that, you shouldn't be doing that.

We sat down for lunch and talked about the new house and what it was like, the girls talked about school and how they were enjoying their dance and how their baseball team was going to be competing next season, in a young mixed baseball competition. "So do you have any pictures?" Libby asked me "Yeah, I do" I reply smiling, "When we have all finished, I'll go get them" I reply with a smile "So how are you going to cope, do you think you will be a stay at home mum?" Jess asked me. "Umm...." Started "You know I did that, but I was still able to write" Jessica continued "Yeah I don't know, Chris is home most of the time with his writing so I supposes that he will do that but while I'm on maternity leave I'll be a stay at home mum while he works at his cafe." I Say "Didn't you just start a new job?" Kristina asked me "Yeah, I'll figure something out" I reply to my sisters "Oh what about your AGT fame how will that go down?" Kris asked me "I don't know were still figuring out how we will fit everyone in our new house," I say starting to get a little annoyed. "OK, just want to make sure," Jessica said. "Thank you" I reply and continue to eat my food. Al those things they just said, I hadn't even thought of, work if I'll be a stay at home mum, or if work will let me go on maternity leave or they will sack me since I've only been there for well half a term.

"You ok?" I heard Chris whisper in my ear. "Yeah, I'm just going to get some water. "Does anyone else want something to drink?" I say out loud. "Yes please," they all say "I'll come to help you," Chris mum says smiling getting up and we walk over to the kitchen.

"Are you ok, Melissa?" Chris mum asked me.

"Ummm yeah, I guess just a little stressed how from what my sisters have told me," I tell her.

"Look you're only a few months along you will be fine, I wasn't ready when Chris came along, I just had started a new job, so I know how it feels," she told me with a smile giving me a hug.

"Thank you I needed that," I tell her.

"You welcome, now it's got these drinks out," she said as we all carry the drinks out.

"Sound good" I reply with a smile as we walk back to everyone at the table.

After we ate we decided we decided to go down to the park so the girls and their cousins could play on the playground and play a little bit of baseball.

"So what are you hoping to have," Libby asked me.

"I mean a boy would be nice but I know the girls want a sister," I told Libby. "How are they with Hanna leaving?" She asked "Umm well I don't think it affected them as much because she wasn't around but I think Emma is a little bit upset," I told Libby. "Yeah, she's a tomboy, but she's definitely sensitive," Libby said I nodded my head agreeing.

Chris POV

While the girls were playing on the playground and Melissas is talking to Libby, I decided it would be good if I talked to her sisters about what I overheard at lunch and from what mum told me.

"Hey Jess, Kris," I said smiling

"Hi" they both replied.

"Hey, can I ask you both question?" I asked politely. There were two ways this could go down, terribly and offensively or well good and nothing would come about it. They nodded their heads.

"when you were talking to Melissa asking her those questions...?" I asked, "Um what was that meant to do?" I continued

"we are just protecting her., you know she had a kid with Blake and well he left and didn't have a job, we just want to make sure that everything is stable, because you guys will have 6 kids now, living one well one paycheck that could go down the drain like that" Kris said clicking her fingers "Ok" I started getting annoyed "Look Chris we didn't mean to offend her or you, she just started a new job and she may not get to keep it now, and with six kids three at school and three at home" Kris continued then walked away shrugging her shoulders. "What about you Jess?" I asked her, getting up set. "I just want her to be happy, buts its going to be tough, because you and me both know that sometimes having book sales can go up and down, but if your happy to be a stay at home dad then that's great, but if you don't I think other then your cafe there might need to be another income until the babies are old enough to go to daycare" she tells me. "Thank you," I say "Its ok, Kris can get a little um scientific sometimes with everything, she was just making up a hypothesis about the situation," Jess told me making me laugh. " it's ok, thank you" I reply smiling.

Kris's (Mel's sister) POV

To be honest, Melissa having six kids its going to be hard work, but I can tell she's happy, but I just needed to get it in her head that it isn't going to be easy, with working and who is going to bring in the money, I mean yes my other sister is a writer, and that's hard even with two steady incomes, and that's just with two kids, having 6 kids I honestly don't know how she will do it. 

What do you think, I just wanted to add in Kris's POV I didn't mean to make her act like a bitch. how are you liking this so far ??? I still have so much more to cover !! lol