Chapter 35

Hey guys, here is another chapter. have a great weekend I hope to update tomorrow. Also please keep your thoughts and prayers to the victims of the Christchurch New Zeland shootings

Melissa's POV

Over the weekend the girls since the girls only had dance, we spent the time taking photos and letting people know about the pregnancy, I knew going into school today that I would be looked at differently, although I didn't have any of the people I worked with on my Instagram unless they followed me under a different name, because one we announced us been together I have beaning getting lost of people wanting to add me, so I had to put my account on privet.

As I walked into school no one really noticed, my bump was visible but I tried to wear clothes that didn't show much of the bump. I sat down in my chair and opened my computer so I could start preparing the 5 lessons I have today.

As I was halfway through my first lesson plan there was a knock at my door. "Come in," I said looking up from my computer. "Hi," I said to Principal Marsden. "Hello Melissa, may I talk to you for a minute?" He asked me "Of course" I replied sighing knowing that this would be it. He closed the door and came in grabbing a chair and sitting in front of me, but behind the table.

"So my daughter is a fan of Chris, and she said that you and he posted a picture" he started "Congratulations, I have to say first" he continued "Thank you I replied.

"I would like you to know that this isn't going to jeopardise your work here, we love you and all the students love you and I'm not sure if its because you and Chris are together or if its because your an amazing teacher, so we would love to make time to organise when you are due for maternity leave and how much time you will have off." He explained to me. "Of course thank you" I replied smiling.

Principal Marsden walked out of my room, so I could prepare for my lessons. When the first bell rang the kids for my first period came in.

"Good morning, did everyone have a good weekend?" I asked, no one responded, "very well, now was everyone able to annotate a song or a chapter of their favourite book?" I asked my year 8 class?" Some of the nodded "For those who did, well done, for those who did, you had the whole weekend too, so on top of tonight's homework which I will give out at the end of the class I expect it to be done for tomorrows class." I started "Now today we will be learning about emotions, it is important that you know emotions and how to portray them in every aspect, sing, dance and acting, now before we start does anyone have any questions?" I ask getting up from my desk? "Yes, Donovan?" I ask "Why are you so bloated today?" He asked, making me blush and feel a little upset. "Any relevant questions that involve well the actual class?" I ask again "Yess Ella?" I say "When are you leaving?" She asked me. I sighed, I sat on my desk but realised that it wasn't the best idea. "Ok if any of you follow my partner, you will know that we announced that we are going to having a baby next year, I am not leaving I will be taking maternity leave I will be back, don't worry" I tell them "Now, lets keep this quiet because I am telling my classes individually, and being the newbies I'm sure that you will keep it quiet, but I know that I will be hearing it around this school" I tell them they all nod "So that's why your so big, how many are in there" Donovan said laughing "Umm I will see you after class Donovan" I say a couple of the girls laugh. Ok, so open up your book I gave you at the beginning of the year and have a look at your emotions and give me a dialogs or movement and words with a description of each other the emotions for each other the categories; music, dance and acting either in theatre or a broadway, and if you like you can do a Drama TV Show that would involve all of the categories, and believe me there are many out there or you can create your own up.

I the bell rang and I gave them homework to write or rewrite a scene for a Broadway musical, I then asked Donovan to stay back, I know there is something in that kid that I one bring out. "What's wrong, is it because I called you fat?" He asked me, mostly amused but it. "No, so this is what I see Donovan, someone who doesn't want to show his true self because he Is afraid that he will be umm let's see, hurt by what other people say.?" I asked him. "I don't know what your talking about" he replied back to me. "very well, so I don't want you to do that homework I want you to write a song or a chapter that I will only read, now I know you play the guitar, and I would love it if you would perform it to me, and only me ok, then I will know if you truly want to do this," I tell him, he nods leaving them room.

For the second period I had one of my senior classes they knew what they were doing so, I told them that I was going to give them a test for the first couple of weeks worth of term, they had a choice to work on their term assignment or the test making my work a lot easier, it meant that I could work on my marking, a few of them had questions and well they all knew about my pregnancy too.

By lunchtime, I was exhausted but perked up when Chris decided to come in. "What brings you in?" I asked him "Umm you forgot your lunch?" He told me "I did didn't I, thank you for bringing it in," I tell him giving him a kiss "No worries how are my girls doing?" He asks me placing his hand on my belly "Oh no we are getting one boy out of this" I tell him, but like Elissa, there would be more of you running around" he replies "Umm gens go both ways" I tell him "Ok" he replies making me chuckle sitting down. There were many hard and desperate knocks at the door. I frown getting up I and walking to the door, opening it slightly seeing with screaming girls there bouncing up and down. I shut the door and hope they would go away, it was coming towards the lunch when there was a knock at the door, and a head peeking through. "Hi Miss Benoist, whats got people lining up at your door? Is it to congratulate you?" Alex asks me. "oh, no. there her for Chris," I tell her smiling when she sees Chris, I could see her face widen. "I didn't know you like him?" I asked "Um well I've kinda read all his books, but that knows why I am here, my song for my audition um I think I've added my own spin to it, its more of a pop song then Carol Kings spin" she tells me "Ok, um I'll see you at home" I tell Chris "Um actually if its ok, it might be good if I have an audience more then just my stuffed bears" she says making us both laugh, "If your ok with it?" Chris asked."Yes," she said nodding her head. "Ok, well let's hear it," I say, smiling as she got her guitar out and started to play.

As she was playing and singing, I saw so much of me in her, I was blown away by how she was able to make the song hers. When she ended the song she looked up at us. "So what do you think?" She asked me "Perfect, I will say look at your audience, maybe move around on stage," I said, "Of course, um thank you I just wanted to show you, and I'm sorry I interrupted your lunch date," she told us. "It's ok, I'll see you in class now go see your friends," I tell her she nod's slightly and walked out, almost crushed by girls who barged into the room from the door being open.

"OUT NOW !!!" I yell. But they just run up to my desk, pining over Chris, gawking at him, smiling hoping that she would give him a signature, thankfully I was able to call principal marzipan. He came within minutes, while the girls asked him many questions. "Everyone in here detention this afternoon," he said to them making them all upset, leaving the room. "You know you are allowed to give them detention," she tells me. "Ok thank you" I reply to her, "No worries, now do you want some male teachers to escort you?" She asked Chris. "It's ok, I'll walk him out, I have a free period next," I tell Principal Marzdan.

Chris and I walked out of the school to his car. "Sorry, that happened," I told him. "All good, are you going to be able to cope?" He asked me "Yeah I have for the past couple of months, maybe its because your here I don't know, but it will be fine," I tell him "Ok, good" he replied kissing me on the lips. "Thank you, see you at home" I reply and I wait for him to drive off and I then walk back into school so I can continue walking on more class assignments and test, questions for my senior class.

As I was walking out of school, three students come up to me. "Why didn't you allow to talk you him?" One student asked "I'm sorry, you can't just barge in, yes he is a famous writer" I started "That knocked you up, or you asked him to so you could say I have a famous partner," another said. "Ok, you are all meant to be in detention," I tell them all. "Yes because of you," one said. I nod my head and walk away.

There's another chapter :)