Chapter 43

Hey everyone only one chapter update this week sorry. I've had such a busy week that I haven't had time to write, I am now working full time and it's my birthday weekend (My actual birthday is on Monday tomorrow) 

Melissas POV

Today we would announce the genders to girls, our family and friends, while Chris mum set up our home with the help of my parents and both of our siblings. Chris and I took the girls to see Santa since they had been begging us to take them to see him, for a while now and we thought it was the best opportunity to take them.

"Well Hello, girls," Santa said to the girls they all smiled at him while Chris and Melissa stood back. "Hi" they all said "you may think I can read minds but I have millions of kids names on my list remind me are they on the good list?" He said looking at Chris and I. "YESS" they said making us chuckle. "Well that's good, now I heard in your letter that you are going to expecting siblings next year, what are you hoping for?" He asked them "GIRLS!" They all yelled, "Dad how do you feel about 7 girls in your house?" He asked Chris. "Umm yes well I love them all so much, but sometimes its a lot of work", Chris said, "Umm well, what would you like from me?" He asked the girls "I would like some books" Elissa said, "You like to read?" He asked Elissa "Yes, I wanna to be like Daddy Chris, he's a writer" Elissa said "Umm, and what about you I know you two are twins but I see you include Elissa and act like triplets" Santa told the girls "I want a guitar" Eliza said, "And what about you Emma?" He asked Emma "I would like a new base ball glove, and bat", she said happily, well I will get my little elves working on that right away, remember don't wake up otherwise I won't give you your presents. The nodded, would your parents like to come in the photo as well?" He asked Chris and I we both nodded smiling and got into the photo.

We walked into the house that was coloured with blue and pink. "How was seeing Santa girls?" Mum asked us and the girls. "Good," they said with a giggle. Running off to see what was around the house. "This looks great thank you", I told mum, No worries sweetie, now go relax until everyone arrives.

It was time and all our friends and family started arriving pink or blue or pink shirts or a mixture of both. Once everyone arrived and had some food and no alcoholic bereaves as well as candy we decided to get everyone's attention so we could announce the genders of the babies.

"Hey guys thank you so much for coming and I hope you are all enjoying the start of your Christmas and new year holidays, so when we went in for our scan we didn't find out about the gender so we kindly asked Chris, mum, to get it organised since our friends couldn't anyways I see that a lot of you have bet on the due date and genders so, should we see the genders?" I asked and everyone cheered. "SO the girls and probably more excited then anyone else so they are going to pull the boxes up, and balloons will come out hence why we are doing this inside and because it's cold outside," I said

"Ok, so Emma your going to go first, then Eliza and them Elissa." Chris started they all smiled they all nodded "Ok ready" Chris's mum said we nodded as we held each other tight, trying to not give away that we already knew the genders. Everyone got their phones out as Emma slowly pulled open the box lid. "ITS A GIRL ITS A GIRL" she screamed, then Eliza and Elissa started to scream, Chris and I hugged tight smiling. While everyone cheered "Ok calm down girls we still have two more boxes left" I told them "Eliza, ready" Chris mum said she nodded hoping it was a girl. "Its a boy?" She questions all of a sudden making the girls said. While everyone else cheered "Ok, come on girls we want to know what that third baby is" Chris said "If its a boy I'm not going to be happy" Eliza pointed out. "Hon you already have a baby sister plus Emma and Elissa," Chris told his daughter "Ok Elissa, ready," I asked her she smiled "It's a boy," she said with a smile making Eliza sulk on the ground. Everyone cheered once again for the final time, Chris and I hugged while we hugged our three other girls, "Its ok you can dress your brothers up like girls" I said making them chuckle, they nodded as they pulled the ballots down while everyone came up and congratulate us. For the rest of the afternoon, we all talked and people pestered us if we had any names, we hadn't really thought about names yet even though we had looked at names.

As the night died down people started to leave, making it just the immediate family as well as Chyler and Edward and their partners and kids.

After an hour two of us talking, I started to fall asleep on Chris's I hear Chyle and Edward whisper good bye as I hear the door click open and shut. "Hey, they have gone" Chris whispered "Umm ok, let's start cleaning," I say. "It's ok mum did it," He told me. I nodded, he helped me and we walked to our bed room happy that we can finally say we are having 2 boys and a girl to whom ever asks.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and knowing the genders was it was you hoped?