Chapter 51

Hey guys sorry for not updating last week I have been so busy lately that I have had no time to do anything! This chapter may contain things some may not agree with, i do not mean to offend anyone and their opinions on this matter. 

Once, Mason, Tristan and Charlie were all fed, we got the girls in the car first and then clicked Tristan, Mason and Charlie in, which made them start to cry, now, this is their first car ride since the hospital, so it was going to be hard for all of us.

Chris and I didn't know if we should take them out or leave them in and kiss and drive dropping the girls off. We decided that we get them all out as a practice run, thankfully we only needed to click the seats into the pram and not transfer them, making it a lot easier so they could stay asleep.

Once we were parked, I told the girls had to wait till I got the pram out and then to wait on the sidewalk until Mason, Tristan and Charlie were in so we could walk with them to their class.

As soon as we walked into the school grounds all of their friend's came running up to them wanting a glimpse of their siblings.

"Hey guys, we all want you to meet Tristan, Mason and Charlie, so how about we go into the school grounds and you can all have a peek, but no one is holding them," I told them all they nodded and the girls walked off with their friends to their classroom as we followed them seeing some of the parents. They all turned to us and gave us a hug and congratulating us as a couple, even though we had been to school so they could pick the girls up.

"Are you coming in?" One of the parents asked "No we need to get these ones off so they can get their vaccines. But once they are done we will definitely bring them in" I tell the parents. They nod, as the classroom door opens. "Ok, we will see you after school ok," I tell them and they give us each a kiss and a hug and say goodbye to Mason, Tristan and Charlie and walk into class so Chris and I can head off to their appointment.

"That's good, well I know celeb and ally would love a playdate," one of the mums told us, I nodded "that sounds great, we will keep in contact," I said as Chris and I both walked off, back to our car.

When we got to the car they all started crying. Chris and I clicked their car seats back in and hopped in the car, while Chris started the car, I tried to clam them down.

"Shhhhss," I said calming them down. Chris looked in the revision mirror while I rubbed my face and my eyes. He took my hand and gave it a kiss, smiling at me, before he drove off. Our hands stayed together the whole car ride until he needed two hands on the wheel for turning and parking the car into the parking lot of doctors surgery.

We both got out of the car and gave them a hug and kiss before going into the doctors.

Thankfully when they walked into the waiting room they all had calmed down, Chris sat with them while I checked them in. After a few minutes of waiting and us looking at them going them tickles, and trying to keep them occupied we were called and were walked them down to the room where we were seated.

"So it's just the vaccinations?" Their doctor asked "Yes. How long do we have to wait till we can go all go out?" I asked

"Well, whenever really you could've taken them out after a week after they were born, but it is really the parent's preference." Our family doctor told us. All three of them had all their vaccinations, with many loud screams the doctor laughed and gave both Chis and I a Lollie pop for being so patient and calm with three babies getting vaccinations.

We walked back to their car, thankfully they all had called down which meant that Chris and I were able to have a peaceful ride home, and when we arrived home we put them to bed, so they could have a sleep from the eventful morning.

Authors POV

Melissa and Chris now felt at ease now that they all had their vaccinations, it meant that they could go out more, and take them out shopping, and even better take them to both of their works and school.

Once they were up they decided not would be nice to take them out and do some food shopping since they needed food and had being relying on their parents to make food and bring it over as they didn't have really anything other than bread and spreads a well as cereals and snack for the girls for their school lunches which would double in the next couple of years.

Chris made sure that they had a list all sorted half of it was newborn things, nappies and baby soap, and then the rest of food, while Melissa made sure that she had everything in their bag, in case of emergencies while they were in the mall.

This car ride was very good, was quiet and looked around the car, thankfully it stayed the same when they arrived at the mall, Melissa got the pram out of the back along with the bag, while Chris Unlicked they seat so they could click to the pram. Once they were all clicked into the pram they gave each other a soft kiss, and walked into the mall, going to look at some clothes for them and other supplies that they needed since they already outgrew some their newborn clothes.

At the baby stores, they went into the ladies were gushing on how cute they were along with how they were brave to have triplets.

For the most part of the mid-afternoon shopping, they were really good and when it came to the food shopping they started to get cranky meaning they wanted food, so Chris put on the baby carrier and fed them one by one while we tried to distract them with apple sauce on their pacifiers.

While, Chris pushed the pram and fed Mason, Tristan, and Charlie Melissa pushed the large shopping trolly filled with 6 packets of nappies, for unisex since they didn't want to buy two boys and 1 girl. Along with milk powder, baby wipes for them so they could start drinking it, and soon filled up with snacks, fruit, veggies meats, poultries, and other grocery items, and they finally finished the list of items they walked back to the check out, thankfully Chris had finished feeding them all and they were back in the pram covered, since Chris's fans were secretly taking pictures.

The pair clicked Charlie, Mason and Tristan into their seats and then packed the shopping into the car, Chris took the shopping cart back while Melissa backed the pram into the car on top of the groceries and jumped in the car taking photos of her three babies. She smiled. 

There you have it, if I ahead with chapters you may get another update to make up for last week :)