Chapter 52

As promised here is a new chapter :) a new photo cover will be made very soon :)  

Authors POV

A few months had passed. Mason, Tristan and Charlie were now 5 months old, and babbling along in the car as Melissa took the girls to school, since Chris was at the cafe and getting ready for a new book being released and starting to write a children's book and having a book written about him and his family.

Melissa had taken them in to see, Emma, Eliza and Elissa class, as well as going back to her school to see some of the teachers and students, which they were very happy to see her. She was also very happy to see them and to see how the classroom had changed and also how this step in teacher, when they saw her word immediately got around the school with all the drama students, they all agreed to meet in the auditorium and Donavan asked her to come as they needed to ask her questions. Today was that day, Melissa asked her mum and dad to look after Charlie, Tristan and Mason so she could go to meet her students and then head out for an appointment to find her perfect dress for the wedding since it would be in February, it was now August so they had 7 months to prepare everything, which they were able to get most of the things sorted when they had the time off right the triplets were born.

_______

Melissa walked into the auditorium to see her students along with their principal.

"Hi," she said confused "Hi Mrs Benoist," they all said. "Hi Melissa, so Donavan and a few other students emailed and asked me to come along," he told Melissa she nodded.

"When are you coming back?" One of the students asked. She sighed. "I am not sure, I still have another month, but what is so wrong?" Melissa asked. "she's not giving us the content, she's is just giving us worksheets and half of the things she doesn't even know how to answer, it's like she doesn't know anything about drama, or theatre," another said. Melissa looked at the principal. I went back and looked at her rack records to see that, she isn't as good as I thought, it was my fault as I hired her" the principal said. Melissa nodded. "I guess I can come back early, however, I would like to take at least a week off after my wedding so Chris and I can go on a honeymoon without kids" she suggested "DEAL" he said "Ok, I am going to talk t Chris tonight, and we will figure some things out on who can look after Mason, Charlie and Tristan." She said. "Thank you, oh and Donavan can I speak to you for a minute?" Melissa asked Donavan. He nodded "I will see you on Monday Everyone and if it helps I will do a large class at lunchtime for during the week so we can sort through all the mess of that helps?" She tied the students that were in the auditorium. They clapped then walked out while Donavan stayed back.

"How are you going?" Melissa asked "Good, so Chris is getting ready for his next book and wanted help with singing, books and getting ready for the local tour, and wanted me to ask if you would like to help so you can get the feel of what it's like." Melissa asked Donavan. "yes I would love that" he replied "Good I will get him to send you and your my and Email about it" she said. He nodded smiling.

___________

Mellissa's POV

Today I was going to try and find my wedding dress, I asked the girls School if they could have the afternoon off so that they could come and watch me try on wedding dresses. I also Brough Chyler, my sister, Chris sister Libby and our mums along with a few other close friends. We met at a Cafe across the road from the dress shop before we went and started shopping.

We all walked into the bridal shop and had a look around, I asked everyone to pick a dress out in what they saw me in, so I could get an idea, I chose a few as well.

"Hi Melissa," an older lady asked us as we were huddle looking at a dress on one of the racks. "yes Hi," I said with a big smile on my face. "So tell me first who have you brought with you?", she asked me, I pointed everyone out. "So you and your fiancé have 6 kids altogether?" She asked me. "Yes but these two Emma and Eliza and his from a previous relationship and Elissa are from my a previous relationship," I explained to her. She nods. "Ok now your fiancé what's his name, what does he do and how did you two meet?" She asked me. I smiled "His name is Christopher wood, he's a writer and we met down at the park, our daughters brought us together and since we met we haven't actually spent many days apart," I said with a cheeky smile. "Ok now, when are you're weeding?" She asked "10th of February," I said. "Ok, so what are you looking for?" She asked. "Well I'm willing to try on anything that they like, I do want to hide the mummy belly," I started "What belly, you don't have one" Chyler said. "I would like a fitting dress, maybe an elusion backless dress" I started "So sleeves, straps?" She asked "straps," I said "Ok well you go to the fitting room and ladies if you have the dresses I will take them and we will get started.

As the afternoon went on, I started to get frustrated that I didn't like any of the dresses, can I have a minute?" I asked the lady "Of course" she said I decided to call Chris, he always knew how to calm me down. "Hey babe, everything ok isn't you supposed to be at your bridal appointment?" He asked me. "Um yeah" I started sniffling. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked me "I can't find a dress, I see a few that I have fallen involve with but no one else likes it, not even the girls," I said. "Ok, listen to me, it's you that is going to wear it, it's our wedding and I will love you in anything that you wear" he told me "Even sweat pants, and a jumper, can I just get married in that" I asked him, he chuckles, his chuckle calmed me down. "As much as it would be a good idea, I don't think it would be appropriate," he said. "Ok, Thank you, I love you, see you when we get home," I said through the phone hanging up the phone. My consultant came back in with my girls. "Hi, girls," I say they gave me a hug. "We found a dress," they said shyly. "I have it right here," the consultant said pulling it into the room. My face lit up. I tried it on, I knew it was the one, it was so beautiful, and the girls like it too. "Do you want to show the family?" She asked me, I nodded smiling.