Chapter 53

Hey guys here is a new chapter I have 5 day weekend it's WA day City/state I live in plus I took a day of annual leave so I could have an extra long weekend :) anyways there is my life story. enjoy 

Authors POV 

2 Months later.

Melissa was working three days a week while the other so-called teacher stayed doing the other days. Today was Melissa's day off as well as Chris's they decided to stay home since it was a Friday. Charlie, Mason and Tristan were now 7 months old. They were babbling and crawling all over the place. They were on the floor learning how to stand on their activity walkers. The two were watching them, as Charlie's walker wheeled away from her. "It's ok you can do it" Chris started as he got off the couch to sit on the floor in case she fell, so he could pick her up. Mason and Tristan were walking together trying to keep each other laugh making Melissa take photos of all the memories.

"Mel, Charlie is walking," Chris Said as Charlie started taking a few steps on her own before falling over. She got up again and walked over to Chris falling into his lap. Melissa sat down on the floor as well giving her baby girls a hug watching the boys as they looked at their sister. "You can do is Mase and Tris," Melissa said encouraging them. Tristan let go of Mason, making Mason fall over, while Tristan walked over to his mum, falling over in the process. Mason cried Charlie, got up crawling over to Mason, helping him walk, as they both fell in the process Tristan was still walking over to Melissa. Melissa giggled and helped them both up as they walked with her over to Chris who was sitting with Charlie.

Chris and Melissa were so happy that they were able to witness their first steps, now it's a test to hear their first actual words instead of them just babbling to each other and baby talking to them out in public.

As the day went on Chris and Melissa watched them walk along slowly, as they wanted them to learn that they would need to learn how to walk to placed instead of being picked up or carried everywhere.

When the afternoon rolled around Chris and Melissa went to school to pick up their daughters and head down to the park for an afternoon of fun since it was the start of the weekend, as they had no dance or Softball this weekend.

After the afternoon at the park, Chris ordered them all pizza, and went and got some goodies that they all hardly get now, so they could enjoy a movie night as a family that they haven't had in a long time.

The girls chose Descendants, which is all they could speak about with the latest one just being released so they wanted to have a movie marathon over the weekend so they could watch it all at once, which Chris and Melissa allowed this one time.

Melissa was watching the second movie with Elissa, Emma and Eliza as well as Charlie, Mason and Tristan. Chris was in the other room working on his new book which was in the works and nobody knew about it other then Melissa the girls and the triplets even though they didn't know was it was. It was a book for them, and the girls, something that he would hope they would read when they got older.

The girls were so in-depth with the movie while Melissa was sitting with all Mason, Charlie and Tristan watching them see if any words came out of their mouths since they have to be very vocal this weekend.

Melissa, though she heard mumbles from Tristan and Mason. She grabbed the remote and paused the movie with the girls booing in the background "SHHH" Melissa said, "What did you say?" She asked Tristan, she cheekily smiled "CHRISS!" Melissa yelled, he came bolting in. "WHAT," he said to looked around to see if anything that happened, "I think Tris just talked," she said looking at him. "Gess Melissa don't scare me like that" he said holding his chest, walking down to where everyone was sitting. "Da" Mason said. Holding out his arms towards Chris. Melissa and Chris shared a look of love, Charlotte do you have anything say. "Mamma," she said. Melissa picked her fourth daughter up giving her a kiss. Everyone shared this moment together. Emma, Eliza and Elissa tried to get them to say their names but they all they could say was mama or dada. Which was a blessing but the time would come when they would talk and would be annoying the crap out of Elissa, Eliza and Emma. Chris went back to work on his new books, while the girls resumed playing descendants and Melissa put Mason, Tristan and Charlie in their cots in the living room for their late morning nap.

After the weekend past, Melissa and Chris decided that it would be best if they went to daycare for two days to start with and then go for three days while Melissa works and Chris is at the cafe and also has some peace and quiet to write his book as well as Charlie Mason and Tristan can have some socialisation.

When the girls went back to school they were so excited to go tell everyone that their brothers and sister walked and also talked over the weekend, but no one believed them they all thought they were lying and laughing at the fact that their three siblings were some kind of super babies. Though their cloys friends believed them because they came over to watch the third instalment of descendants. 

There you have it I am working on the next chapter it's going to be super long but its also going to have a lot of short time jumps in it, you will see what I mean when you read it.