Chapter 38

Guys here is part 2 enjoy :) 

Chris POV

"So before we begin I just want to say, Happy birthday babe" I said as I kissed him "I love you, and I love what we have created, I Love that we have three beautiful people on the way, and I have wanted to do this for so long now, and I feel like now is the right time do it, having you and the girls in my life make it so much more amazing" I started smiling Melissa smiled, I didn't chicken out, no I feel like I wanted to do it a little more privately, but I did ask my family to make sure that they got photos of it happening, so as the girls said for the photo frame.

After we had lunch I took Melissa's hand and asked her if she wanted to go on a walk, so we could be alone for a while since it was her birthday. "Thank you for this, it was a lovely speech," she tells me. "Umm yeah that just came out of me, but what I said was true," I tell her, looking at her with a smile, she smiles back. We continue walking hand in hand, looking at the trees, we are far enough away, for everyone, but not too far to the can capture the moment of us. "I love us, the way we work, the way that we help each other, our girls love us." I start "let's make it official, can you help me with that by marrying me?" I asked her, getting down on one knee. She looks at me. "yes" she replied getting down on her knees to kissing me "I thought you would never ask" she continues through the kisses we stopping kissing so I can put the ring her finger and start kissing again like it was our last. "I have something else, but before I do Happy 32nd birthday" I tell smiling, back at me as I did you her "What else did you want to tell me?" she asks as she cocks her head. "the girls, I know I want them to be a part of this journey with us to, so I think we should give them these" I tell her pulling out three necklaces that are the same yet they all had a different colour in them representing their personalities. "I know Elissa would love that," Melissa tells me. I nod knowing she would, as well as Emma and Eliza. "Do you want to go and propose to them together?" I ask. "That would be amazing," Melissa said hugging and kissing me. Melissa and I decided to hide the ring from everyone and asked if Emma, Eliza and Elissa would join us. "Ok girls you have to keep this quite ok" Melissa starts, she holds out her hand and shows the girl the engagement ring that Chris got her. "So we wanted to do something even more special, we know how much you love us and we love you more than you know" Melissa started. "So, Elissa, I have something for you, I want you to be my daughter, your dad is your dad, but I want to be a part of this and because you are coming into our family I want to give you this, Elissa will you make me a happy daddy by been my daughter?" I asked Elissa, as I opened up a box, she looked at me and then at the necklace Elissa necklace had blue for the beautiful and active girl she is. Elissa full on pushed me to the ground making me tumble, as she fell on top of me still giving me a hug, "Yes" she replied I gave her a kiss on the Cheek, and put the necklace around her neck, as we watched Melissa do the same to my girls.

Melissa's POV

"Let's make it official," he said getting down on one knee. I cupped my mouth shredding a tear, I can't believe he asked me. "YES," I said kneeling down to his level kissing him we pulled apart so he could put the most beautiful ring on my finger, bigger than I could've asked for. We kissed passionately, looking at each other. When Chris told me he had something else, I couldn't think of anything else that he could've gotten me, but when he told me it was to do with the girls I smiled that he actually wanted to do this, before we walked back over, we made sure to hide the ring so we could show the girls first before telling anyone else, little did I know that they already knew.

After Chris beautiful speech to my daughter well our daughter, I turned to the girls, Chris had given me to me prior.

"Emma and Eliza" I started touching their faces "I love you so much, I love that you have welcomed me and Elissa into our family, and I want to do the same, I both love you individually. Emma, I love that you are so sporty but so sensitive at the same time, your strength drives me and makes me strong. Eliza, your so amazingly talented I love that you try anything, yet you still maintain the style that you have, and makes sure that your sisters have the style too" I tell them smiling "So, with that been said, will you make me and Elissa happy by coming into our lives" I ask opening each of their necklace boxes revealing the same necklace, with their different colour for their personalities, Emma with sparkling yellow for the bright and energetic girl she is, and Eliza with Pink for the loving and stylish girl she is. they both smiled and gave me a hug, I helped them out it on them giving them each a kiss. "Does that make you our mummy officially?" Eliza asks I look at Chris. "Sorry, Liz no, the only way that can happen if I adopt you, and we can't do that if Hanna signs a document, and Elissa it goes the same with you if Blake sings a document, giving you a way to Chris," I tell the girls. "But you know what, to me, you're my daughters no matter what no document signed or signed," I tell them. They nod their heads and give me another hug. "Do you want to go tell the family?" I ask them. They nod their heads smiling as we all come in for a hug. We all walked back to our families the girls proudly wearing their necklaces. As they walked in front of us and we walked behind them holding each others hands looking down at the ring. "Do you like the ring?" He asked me "I love it, I didn't expect it to be so big," I told him with a shy smile. "Well I designed it just for you, I specially asked for the small diamonds inside the actual ring and in the diamond too" he told me with a kiss on the forehead, as I smiled looking down at the ring, as we walked back and sat down, Chris and I held our hands "Did you have a nice walk" Mum asked me. I nodded with a check smile and held out my hand.

My mum gasped getting up and giving me a hug as did my dad and sisters as they looked at my ring and then gave him a hug too, as did Chris mum and sister. We all sat in the park while the kids played on the playground, but I couldn't stop looking at the ring and how much effort and love was put into the making of the ring.

My mum and dad told us that we could have another night off so we could spend a 'saucy night together' her words not mine. Chis and I went back to our place with the girls and my parents so we could get the girls ready to go over to theirs.

Once the girls left Chris and I sat on the couch, I laid my head on his lap while he played with my hair and o played with my ring, I held it up so he could see it too, he chuckled. "I still can't believe it, I love it, your proposal was perfect," I told him smiling. "Well I had been designing the ring from maybe 2 or three months into our relationship," he told me, I rolled over and looked at him. "You knew then?" I asked him smiling, I knew when we first went on the first date with the girls" he told me with a smile, When did you know?" He asked me. "Then too, maybe a little before then," I told him giving him a kiss, which became very heated. 

I hope you liked it :) I won't be able to update tomorrow because I haven't written the chapter yet nor I will have the internet so I will have to use my phone :)