Chapter 8

Authors POV

The girls were on holiday, summer break, Melissa was on holidays and didn't have to do any planning which meant that she was able to spend the summer holidays with her daughter. Today Melissa and Elissa were off to Chris's house where they would go out to a water park Chris and Melissa have yet to have their night alone but because both of their daughters were such sticky beaks they knew what was going on between their parents so, it was only when they were out in public they couldn't act like a couple particularly with Chris public figure which Melisa hadn't found out about it yet, he was yet to tell her, with his new book coming out nearer to Christmas.

Melissa and Elissa arrive at Chris house, Elissa ran in to see her friends while Melissa carried in the bags and two chairs. "Need some help?" Chris asked Melissa. She nodded, he helped with all the bags and two chairs. "Thank you" she said with a smile. "you didn't need to bring those, I hired one of the cabanas" Chris told her. She sighed "It's ok you can leave them here, now come inside, I want my kiss," he says smiling, making her laugh. They got inside, closing the door behind them and gave each other a kiss, which was interrupted by three girls giggling. They looked over at the girls. "Alright girls lets get ready so we can have some fun," Chris said smiling.

As the morning went on they decided what they all wanted to do, thankfully they girls all wanted to go on the same rides, making it easier for them, Chris went down with his daughters and Melissa went down with her daughter, a few times the girls wanted to swap where Chris went with El, and Melissa went with Eliza and Emma. They all sat down, all having lunch before the girls wanting to go on more rides which the two parents told them it wasn't a good idea. As they were eating a young teenage girl came up to them. "Hi, um. I'm really sorry but I was wondering if I could get your signature and a photo?" She spoke, at Chris which Melissa had no idea what was going on.

"Um sure" Chris replied, his girls look at the young fan and back at eating their food, they were used to it, though Melissa was very confused.

Once he took a photo with the young girl, Melissa looked at him and he looked down, she took his hand and hid it under the table and rubbed it while looking at him, making him smile.

The girls finished eating and said they want to go back in the pool however that Melissa and Chris told them that they had to wait at least half an hour before they were to go back in the water, so they all sat there for a good half an hour before they all went back in the pool and on slides.

As the day was coming to an end they all piled into Chris's car and as soon as they hit the road the car became quiet, Melissa looked back and saw all three girls asleep. "Look in your mirror," Melissa said pointing up to revision mirror. Chris did what she said and smiled."They all look cute don't they all together" he said with a smile. Melissa looked back at them and smiled. For some reason, this all felt right, whenever someone came into their life another man. It was alright but it never felt like this and Elissa never had felt more confinable to actually want to stay the night alone or be left alone with Chris.

Since the girls were so tired Melissa offered to pay for dinner, since Chris brought all the food at the water park. They all ate dinner and the girls fell asleep straight away leaving Melissa and Chris on the couch.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Chris asked Melissa as she sat up from laying on his chest. "Yeah" she replies. "Why didn't you shout at me when those few girls came up to me?" He asked "Well you told me you were a writer and when you told me your name and all the girls at my school were reading one of your books I put two and two together," Melissa tells me. He smiled "Chris I've had worse things happen and worse of the lying happen to me, so this was nothing, plus I pull out a book from the school library and read about you," she said smiling he smiled too the two kissed, which they loved. "So your not mad?" He asked Melissa. She shook her head. "No, plus El loves you she has never wanted to be so close to a male figure or even want to and stay the night with someone she hardly know, something tells me that this what we have is good," she tells me. "So there is an us?" He asks her. She nod's her head. They kissed. "In that case, I want to show you something," he tells her, getting his phone, "Well two things," he says smiling Melissa sat up, smiling. "So I have a separate account from my personal one you know where we post pictures of our kids and family, this is for my 'followers'" Chris says as he opens his other Instagram account. "Do the girls know about it?" Melissa asked he nodded "they were the ones who suggested it, and they made me get twitter," he tells Melissa making her laugh "Have a look," he said as she scrolled through the pictures of him writing, pictures of him shirtless, his new books. "Very good, so what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?" She asked. "So the girls mum, we were young and in love like you, she stayed in the picture until they were 2, and they know who she is but she couldn't do it, so she left me with them and she hasn't contacted me since." He tells Melissa "Chris... I" Melissa starts. "Its ok, having you in their lives is good, they are really starting to like you and they don't like to open up to new women that come into their lives trust me," he said with a laugh. Melissa nods agreeing with what he has said. The two decided it was time to head to the bedroom and take the night on from there.

As the two just got into bed kissing a little too hard Melissa heard footsteps and pulled away making sure they were all well presentable, the door opened making Chris sigh in annoyance, Melissa hit him and saw that it was his daughter. "I don't feel so good," she said, "Which one is it, Eliza or Emma?" He said "Emma" she spoke. "What's wrong Em," he said getting up. "My tummy hurts she said" he sighed. "Ok, let's get you some water and back to bed I'll grab a bucket," Chris said "she shook her head "I want Melissa," she said, he looked at her then at Melissa who smiled and got out of bed. Walking up to her and checking her forehead. "You don't have a fever, let's get some water come on," Melissa said as she went to pick up Emma, she puked all over her, and started to cry, all Melissa did was pick her up and take her to the bathroom. "Why aren't you mad at me," she said wiping away her tears. "Because Elissa has done this to me plenty of times, its ok," she told her wiping all the hair off her face and cleaning her up, as well as her self. "Come on let's get you some New PJ's on," Melissa said with a smile making Emma smile too. Melissa tucked her back into bed and went back to Chris's room. "Are you ok, I am so sorry she threw up on you," Chris said as he was cleaning up the remaining mess. "Hey its ok, now can I borrow one of your shirts?" She asked him as she took off her, he looked away. "Why are you looking away? haven't you seen women's boobs before?" She asked laughing. "No its just that... I don't want to see them before well you know..." he started. "Ok, fair enough," she said and went in to kiss him with passion. "You want to do it now?" He asked, "Well do you want to see my boobs?" She asked he smiled picking her up and tonight, they when they officially came together as they bodies thrash against each other he moved his hands down each other's bodies, kissing each other as they officially mated each other, lasting way into the night.

Chris woke up seeing the beauty beside him, he looked at the time and heard nothing, though he thought to soon. He heard a loud bang and then giggling hey kissed Melissa forehead and got out of bed putting long pants on and a shirt on, so he could check out what was happening. He saw no one but heard giggling. He smiled, knowing that he could defiantly scare them. He walked into the pile of flour mixture and made it seems like he had been walking on either side but them hoped up onto the counter and got some of the wet mixtures and dripped it down in front of them, making them get worried, he then put his head over the counter scaring them, making them all laugh. "What's all this?" He asked them chuckling a little.

"We wanted to make you breakfast," Eliza said. "Ok, well Melissa is still asleep, so why don't we make her breakfast?" Chris asked the girls they jumped up and down so we all cleaned up, and started from scratch.