Chapter 34

here is another midweek chapter for you guys it's short, hope you can hold out for the weekend :) really try to use your imagination for the photography for this chapter 

Authors POV

It had been a couple of weeks since we had told our families and most of our friends, we decided it would be nice to announce to the public on Chris, public Instagram and privet as well as my private Instagram. It was the perfect chance to because we had just moved in, once we told the family we decided on moving in straight away, thankfully Chris was able to do a lot of the packing and a lot of Elissa's things were still packed up so it made it a lot easier the house was still a mess with boxes everywhere but they all had beds to sleep on.

Today they all set up a white background with a colourful paint background that the girls wanted to do, so Chris filled balloons with pain so the girls could throw it on to the sheet while Melissa write a beautiful note on a chalkboard "We are all excited to meet three more people and make our family complete, we love you already"

Chris walked up behind Melissa who was finishing off the little starts. "That looks great," Chris told Melissa

"Thank you, do you think it fits?" Melissa asked Chris nodded his head "Its perfect" he told her giving Melissa a kiss on the head and a hand on her now visible bump. "Elissa, Emma and Eliza wanted to do one, but they want it to be a surprise they made me write it so it was PERFECT" Chris told Melissa making her chuckle.

"Ok" she replies

"Ok girls Mum's getting ready so why don't you get the sign ready," Chris told the girls they nodded and got their sign. Their sign said the "Your sisters can't wait to meet the 3 of you" Melissa walked out to see her sisters looking at the board. "Hey, you ready?" Chris asked "Yeah, as I'll ever be" she replied giving him a kiss. "Come see what the girls made," Chris said pulling her to the set. Chris friend Edward was there so he could take the photo.

Chris POV

I was going to propose to Melissa with a temporary engagement ring as the one that I have designed is in it finally the process of being made. But I wasn't sure so I had It in my pocket if I chose to do it.

The girls showed Melissa their sign, which made Melissa cry, she said it was her hormones. We all sat down taking a few photos as a family, Edward took a few photos of us cuddling, all been excited about three more people coming into the world. He took some with Melissa, myself and the girls with their hands on their mum's tummy. Melissa and I taking a few photo's together hand together making a heart-shaped, as well as where we used the number three with our fingers, widening my mouth while Melissa smiled. and where we made a heart shape while I kissed her on her cheek as she leaned back into my neck

I knelt down on one knee giving her tummy a kiss, while she held my head Another photo's it was just Melissa and her daughter, and some by her self smiling holding her tummy.

It took a while but we needed up getting some good photo that we would be able to add to our wall collection that the girls suggested for them, in the end, we decided to make it a family wall.

Edward was able to upload them to our computer so we would be able to share it to my fans and our friends that we don't see so much. Melissa and I decided to use four photos Melissa and I smiling while I kissing her tummy, and where we made a heart shape while I kissed her on her cheek as she leaned back into my neck. We also made sure that there was one with all of us in the photo and just the girls.

We all sat down together and decided on a caption for my public account. This one said, "We are excited to announce that we are going to be welcoming three new additions into our family in April next year 2020." I made sure that we disabled the comment section for the time been so we wouldn't be bombarded with questions and well everything else. Then we would do our privet accounts, where Melissa had one of her and Elissa and then one with all of us, as did I, one with all of us and one with Melissa and I. Mine said "Melissa and I are excited to announce that we are welcoming three new wonderful bundles of joy to join the lovely family we have mashed together" Melissa laughed and what I said posted. Melissa's said "Daddy and I can't wait to meet you three, your sister and probably more excited your dad and me to meet you" This made me laugh. She was funny always tired to make things funny and just downright cute.

Melissa new by doing this when she walked into work, and students, because she has said multiple students that as she says 'Love me'

There you have it...