Chapter 45

HELLO, once again I have kinda had a busy week, anyways i have had a 4 day weekend including tomorrow :) and have tried my best to write as much as I can. Happy Easter BTW :)  

Authors POV

After Christmas new years came around quickly which meant that the girls were to go back to school and Melissa would go back to work for the next couple of weeks until the end of February or mid February on doctors orders. While Chris would be working at the cafe and also working on an idea that's him and Donavan came up with during the winter break.

Once School went back, everyone was back into their regular routine, Emma, Eliza and Elissa started to go to after-school care more frequently, as Melissa was trying get everything sorted so that the substitute teacher is all ready, a lot of the senior students were upset that she wasn't going to be there to see them graduate but she assured them that she would come in and see them with her babies, she told that to all of her students since that was so upset , but she assured them that for the juniors that she would be back teaching them once the triplets were old enough to go to dare care, or at least for Chris to take care of them.

When Valentines Day came around Chris mum told that she would take the girls so that Chris and Melissa could have the evening off, getting the triplets rooms ready and anything else that they needed to do before they could relax.

After valentines came and went Melissa had her last days all her students kept quiet with Chris helping them with a special party to say goodbye for now, and for the seniors they created they own party for Melissa.

_________

Melissa walked into her room, with Donavan with her being some sort of decoy, so that they could set up and make sure that she gets a send-off that she deserves since today was her final day. "I'm really going to miss you, Ms Benoist" Donavan said as they walked slowly to the room Donavan holding her things as she was having to wheel it with a trolly since she was quite big carrying triplets. "Thank you Donavan, well I have to say that you have grown so much since I first met you, and I honestly don't know what I am going to do, when I can't have a great and interesting conversation with you, but I know that one of your projects, for careers and English, that you are working with Chris so I am sure that we will see more of each other" Melissa said smiling as she opened the door to her Drama room, where all the students from the drama department as well and Chris and their girls.

"SURPRISE" they all yelled as she turned on the lights, Melissa covered her mouth in surprise, she didn't expect that they would do this for her, of course she had a free day of talking and have fun in her class this past week with her students, since she was leaving, but she didn't know they were holding a party for her in the last period, which wasn't sure how they all got the period off.

"Oh guys thank you so much," she said as Chris, Elissa, Emma and Eliza came forward giving them a hug, and Chris a kiss.

As the period went on they all sat down since Melissa couldn't stand for that long.

__________

"Speech" Donavan said, Melissa smiled and nodded him and Chris helped her up.

"Ok, thank you all for this, it means a lot that even though I have only been here for not even a year, but you have respected me, yes we have had our bad days and chats, but we have also had our good days and great conversations, I really hope that your new drama teacher will be great and ho along with the curriculum. Don't worry I will be back, but you all have my email and if you do need help to send me an email however I may not be able to answer right away just know that I'm not ignoring you" she told the students making them laugh.

Once the bell rang Melissa gave each and every student a hug, she was defiantly going to miss them.

The girls helped Melissa tidy up while she sat down writing notes for the new drama teacher and her email in case of any questions. 

So sorry this such a short chapter I have another chapter ready so I shall update that one straight away :) see you soon BTW I'm updating the perfect Alien Manny if you read it I need suggestions to help me PLEASE