Chapter 2

Melissa arrived home with a very happy Elissa. "So you had fun, you met to new friends?" Melissa asked her daughter "Yes, and I want to play with them every Sunday" she said excitedly. "Umm, ok. Let me think about it, why don't you clean up mummy needs to do some work for school." Melissa said to her daughter.

Melissa placed her bag down on her counter and walked over to where the small desk was in the corner of the living room, it was also the kitchen and dining room. She picked up the mountain of assessment and preparation of work she had to do for the week. She also had to do all the bills she didn't think that she would be out for as long as they were, but she was happy because her daughter was happy. But she couldn't help but think is it all too much for her and Elissa, maybe not but it was something to think about talking about and how she was struggling with everything, but she really didn't want to disappoint her daughter.

Elissa had cleaned her self upend brought out her homework that she didn't do yesterday and was meant to do today.

"Ok Elissa remember while mum is marking you do your homework, or practice your dances, and I'm too tired to cook so we will be having Pizza tonight" Melissa explained.

After a few hours of Melissa marking work, and Elissa doing her homework which Melissa had, to stop everyone and a while to help her daughter she thought I was time for dinner, thankfully Elissa was already in her PJ's so while the Pizza was been ordered and delivered Melissa told Elissa to get her bag and some of her lunch ready for tomorrow, so all she had to do was make her a sandwich.

Elissa was finally asleep. Melissa sat on the couch going through all her student's test and assessments, she couldn't believe, how some of them were very bad, she hated to give students bad marks, because usually the students that were bad at writing the assessments, were very talented performing, which brought their grades up.

Melissa looked at the time, and decided that she would have to finish grading them at school since it was almost 11pm. She sighed got up and packed everything away, and went to say goodnight to her daughter one last time then went to bed her self.

_____________

Once Morning Broke Melissa was up and doing her regular morning routine. Melissa would get up, have a shower, get Elissa up, and they would have a quick breakfast and then head off to school.

"Elissa, where's your dance bag?" Melissa asked her daughter.

"I'll go get it," Elissa told her mum.

"Ok, sweetie, but I would like to have a conversation with you before we go tonight," Melissa told her.

"Um ok, is everything ok?" Elissa asked

"Everything is fine baby, I think mummy is getting too old to do all thing running around," Melissa said trying to sound funny.

"Can I still do dance though?" She asked not as enthusiastically as she would before.

"Yes baby, but let's talk about it later this afternoon, because we're going to be late," Melissa said as she grabbed all her things and headed out the door, with Elissa trailing behind her. For school, both Melissa and Elissa was well tiring, Mel hides it but Elissa couldn't according to her teacher she feels asleep in class and wanted to join I'm at lunch with the kids playing baseball.

during the lunch break Melissa sat in her classroom eating her lunch and marking the students work the grew even more, and as usual, Andy one of the new and younger teachers came to visit her and ask her on a date, she swore she could just wear a fake wedding ring or a promise ring to get him off the back.