Chapter 28

thx to @angel24music for this Idea. 

Authors POV

Melissa and Chris and the girls arrived at the theatre where they were filming in Los Angles this time around. Melissa walked into the centre people getting pictures with Chris. They still held hands Melissa allowed Chris to have is moments but he really didn't want this because this was her moment. The girls stood with Melissa while photos were taken, they took photos for Chris so he could post it on his social media. Once he was done with that they walked to the stage where all the contestants were to meet, Melissa had already gotten a call up that she was safe, but what she didn't know was that the host of the show was going to be giving her a golden buzzer.

Once they announced she was safe and went backstage to prepare for her song, the girls gave her a hug, as well as Chris giving her a kiss too.

Moon river wider than a mile

I'm crossing you in style someday (someday, day)

A dream maker (maker, maker)

My heartbreaker (you heartbreaker)

Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' that way (the same, the same)

Two drifters off to see the world

There's such a crazy world to see

We're all chasin' after all the same

Chasing after our rainbow's end

Moon river wider than a mile

Crossin' in style someday

My dream maker

Heartbreaker

Wherever you're going I'm going the same

Two drifters off to see the world

It's such a crazy world you'll see (What I see, who I become)

What I see, who I become

We're all chasin' after our end

Chasin' after our ends

Life's just around the bend, my friend

Moon river and me

Melissa brought the Microphone down from her mouth by her side and saw everyone standing applauding her. She smiled and looked back at Chris who was crying and their girls clapping bouncing up and down.

"Well, I'm glad people liked you enough to put you through," Simon said "Thank you" she replied.

"That song sung by Audrey Hepburn, you sound so much like her and it really brought me back to watching it" Mel B said "Thank you" Melissa said giggling "When and if people decided to get you though I would really like you to try a different path of singing like what your girls like, I bet so many young girls would love you and look up to you, think about it" Demi said, Melissa nodded, Simon went off at Demi for that not agreeing with that, but Melissa kind of agreed, she wanted to have young girls and boys to look up to her. One of the hosts came out on stage. "Um so we have something to tell you, Melissa," they said Melissa looked at them. "Girls and Chris come out on stage," the host said, they all came out on stage "We have a little surprise for you, we haven't had our golden buzzer, and we think that it belongs to..." they started and walked down pulling out the golden buzzer. "You," he said hitting the golden buzzer. The girls started to jump up and down while Melissa fell into Chris's arm, hugging him. The crowd cheered became louder and all the judges stood up, clapping. The family stood on the stage, Melissa happy about this "Well see you at lives" Simon said "Thank you, Thank you all so much" Melissa said they all walked off stage, hugged with happiness, on what just happened, Melissa live was just about to get a whole lot crazier at school and at home. 

There you have it, three chapters today .... I will try again tomorrow to make up for lost time.