Chapter 25

Hey guys look at my profile conversation to find out what happened while i wasn't posting I'm so sorry.... 

Melissa's POV

Today was the day, Saturday morning and we are all ready to go to my audition, where I actually perform live on stage, I was feeling uneasy, but I passed it as nerves, Chris saw that she wasn't doing too great. "Are you ok?" He asked putting his hand onto her rubbing it. "Yeah, just nervous" I replied, "Umm ok how about we stop at the gas station ahead and get some bubbles into you?" He asked me, I nodded trying to hold it in. "Pull over" I shouted Chris quickly pulled over as I opened the passenger door as quick as I could and kneeled down on the floor vomiting, he rubbed my back. "Ok, we are going to drive to that gas station and I will get you a bubbly drink and you should be fine," he told me, I nodded trying to smile. Once I had the drink I started to feel better as we were on our way to the theatre where I am performing. "Are you going to be ok?" Elissa asked me. "I'm fine baby, thank you," I told me looking back at her. "Good, I can't wait for you to sing," Emma told me. "Yeah, I know that will put you through," Eliza said excitedly. "Thank you, girls, but there are going to be a lot of people singing there today and throughout the next coming weeks," I told Eliza. She nodded once we arrived we made our way into the line to get my number so I could perform.

____________

We were all backstage the girls looked more nervous then I did, "You will be great, it would all come back to you as soon as you go on stage." Chris told me rubbing my back. "You know I haven't gone on stage since I got pregnant with Elissa" I whispered to him. "I hear you all the time and see you too in the shower and you are amazing," Chris told me making me smirk. "Melissa, you're up next would you and your family like to come to the stage?" One of the tech guys asked us. I nodded as I held hands with Chris and our daughter. "Good luck mummy," Elissa said smiling as I gave her a hug. "Good Luck" Eliza and Emma both said smiling "Good luck Babe," Chris Said smiling giving me a kiss. 

I walk out on stage, I really forgot how hot it can be on stage. "Hi there" Mel B, one of the judges says. "Hi" I replied smiling "What's your name, and what do you do?" Simon said up front. "My name is Melissa Benoist, I have a daughter, and I am a performing arts teacher," I tell the judges "How old is your daughter, a new judge Demi Lovato asks me. "She's nine, my partner's daughters are here two they are also 9," I tell me. "Are they all backstage?" she asked me. 'Yeah, the three girls signed me up to this as well as my partner" I explain. "So what are you going to be doing for us today?" Mel B asked me. "My daughters would like to sing Forever and always by Taylor swift, but I am going to be singing I feel the earth Move by Carol King," I say looking back at them, they smiled knowing that it would get a 31-year-old woman would get me in more than singing a Taylor Swift song.

"When your ready" Simon said I nodded looking into the wings nodding my head so they knew to play the tape. When I start to sing I feel like I have been missing this, and forgot what It feels like to sing in front of people again. I feel people standing up singing along dancing along to. Once the song ended everyone was up on their feet clapping, the judged looked behind them and smiled. "Did you study theatre, singing or dancing?" Mel B asked me. "Um well... I was studying to be on Broadway, music and dancing, my boyfriend at the time where serious. I got pregnant and decided to become a teacher doing music, dance and theatre" I explained. "Are they here?" Demi asked. I nodded my head. "Bring them out," She says I smile and look at them waving them all out. Elissa runs to me and gives me a big hug and I give her a kiss. "What's your name?" Demi asked "Elissa," Elissa said. "What about you?" She asked Emma and Eliza. "Emma" Emma said "Eliza," Eliza said, "And is he the hot nanny?" Mel B asked, making me blush." No this is my partner Chris" Making almost everyone scream since they knew his face. "Umm Mr Wood, you treating her well?" Simon asked "Very well," I said smiling "Girls I hear you want mum to sing a Taylor Swift song before we decide?" Demi asked the girls they nod. "Come down here," Demi said as the girls raced down there while Chris stood near here giving her a hug before going down with the girls.

I start to sing forever and always, smiling at the girls and Chris. Once I finish I smile and the judges smiled at me too. "So girls what do you think, do you think she deserves to go through?" Mel B asked "Yes" that all said making me smile. Chris smiled too. "Do you want to go back on stage with mum?" Demi asked the girls nodded They walked back up with Chris and stood right next to me. "So Melissa, you have experience working with kids teaching them about Broadway, and theatre, how do you think you would go?" Simon asked. "I think I could do it with more practice" I replied "Well its a yes from me" Simon started her off with a yes. "Melissa Girls it's a yes from me you did a good job bringing her onto the show. Melissa looked at Demi her being the last one to get her through to the live shows. "Its a yes from me," Demi said smiling. As all our three girls scream, while I stood they're very happy hugging Chris, then giving all three girls a hug. "We will see you at the live shows," Simon said smiling Melissa went down and shook all of the judge's hands before going backstage. Melissa gave Chris a kiss before they headed home.

"Mum I am so happy for you," Elissa said smiling. I looked back at her "Thank you girls" I told them giving them a warm smile. "Hey girls how would you like to go to a friends house tonight?" Chris asked the girls. "We were thinking of having a celebration altogether." Eliza asked "Umm I just wanted a celebration of our own" Chris muttered which I heard made me laugh. "How about we do it tomorrow, we go out for brunch and make a day out of it, no homework, for the whole day" I suggested to the girls. "Deal," Elissa said knowing why I wanted this, I used to do once in a while before I met Chris I I'm not proud of it, I just needed some, sometimes. I see Eliza and Emma look at Elissa she gave them smirk. "Oh, can we go to Chloe's she's been asking us to come over for a few weeks now" Eliza asked.

"Sure," I said smiling, pulling out her phone, sadly she wasn't available for Chloe and her parents to look after them, so she called Chris mum saying they wanted some alone time Which she totally understood so she would pick them up when they got home.

Once we got home I helped them pack their bags for an overnight stay while Chris did who knows what.

"Ok girls are good, we will pick you up tomorrow and we will go to the park and have some ice cream ok," I tell them. "Ok," they all say made me smile.

Authors POV

Once the girls left with their grandparents, Melissa closed the door and clocked them, she closed most of the blinds walking around trying to find Chris. "babe where are you?" Melissa called out walking into our room to see him walking in and out of the bathroom with his shirt off. "Not yet, sit there," he tells Melissa, she stayed there and waiting until Chris came out wearing nothing bar a towel. "Dare to join me?" He asked Melissa, she smirked and undresses as quickly as possible. Joining him in the bathtub he had drawn for both of them. They laid there together, in each other's arms, "do you want to move to the bed?" Melissa asked, "Umm are you hungry?" Chris asked, she nodded letting the water drip from her, Chris smirking following her, grabbing her wet body and pushing her down into the bed. The two played with each other for minutes before they no longer wanted that, they wanted to be inside of each other passionately, and lovingly.

"More... More..." Melissa moaned, pulling Chris down with his hair as he made hickey marks along her neckline. He moved his hands from her hips down to her pride and joy as his hands moved down, she smirked at him, moving her hands down too, beating her to it, he wiped his fingers through her clit, making her moan louder, she felt his dick Harden "now" she said spreading her legs willingly, chuckling he happily dove into her, without hesitation. They thrust into each other hungrily, Melissa letting Chris take control. Chris and Melissa secretly hoped they would get pregnant with the amount of sex they were having, they both wanted another child even though they had three, but they wanted one together, as did the girls. The two weren't married yet, they hadn't been married before and they also had kids, so it didn't bother them but they also secretly wanted to be married, and to each other, it hadn't been a year yet but they knew they were meant for each other.