Chapter 26

Authors POV

It had been a few weeks since their last session of sex, yet she hadn't felt anything, though she was feeling queasy before her audition since AGT she passed those off as nervous. She had gotten a call back to perform in the live shows.

Today she hadn't been feeling the best, just bland and couldn't think why it wasn't until one her senior classes came in when she realised, she quickly got out her personal diary and looked through it. She was worried but she smiled, though she was worried, the last time she got pregnant she had a horrible miss carriage. Is she was, she couldn't wait but she had to be sure, so she asked Chris to pick the girls up and tell him she had to do something after school that she forgot about, she also booked an appointment, for blood test, but before she would need to get a prelacy test from a supermarket before she had the blood test, she wouldn't be fooled when she got the results back, that meant she had to keep this a secret from Chris for a couple of weeks.

________

Once school finished she raced to the pharmacy before she went to the before she went to her appointment she desperately wanted a sonogram so she could see the baby if she was pregnant.

Melissa went into the mall bathroom and took the test, she flushed the toilet and walked out with the test in her bag, she got her something to eat before her blood test.

Melissa hopped into the car, and looked in her back for the test, once she found it she looked at it, she looked at the box to see the sign to see what it would say if she was pregnant, and this test said it would be a plus, she looked at it again, and it had a plus sign on it. She covered her mouth overjoyed she was pregnant, her and Chris were going to have a baby together. She went straight to her appointment just to double check if she was pregnant.

Melissa walked into the doctor's office after been called in, "So Melissa what brings you here?" The doctor asked Melissa "Um a blood test to confirm I'm pregnant." Melissa said happily. "Well, first of all, I need to confirm that you took a test?" She questions Melissa. "Yes," She replied nodding her head. "Ok well we can certainly do that for you, what other symptoms have you had?" The doctor asked Melissa, just nausea when I had my last daughter I didn't have bad symptoms, and after her just a few months ago I had a miss carriage, so I'm a little worried" Melissa explained. "Well ok I can definitely have a sonogram to see how far you are, does the father know," she asked Melissa. "I would like it to be a surprise for him" Melissa explained. "No worries we can get the test done and then once the results come in we can do a sonogram and go from there to surprise the father. No have you been together for long?" The doctor asked "just going on 6 months and he already has twin girls so I know he is committed plus we have talked about it" Melissa explained a little excited making the doctor laugh. "OK, well let's get the test done," she said Melissa nodded as the doctor took her blood.

_____________

I walk through the doors very happy, I mean I haven't got the blood test back yet, but I really have a good feeling about this. Chris noticed this. "Hey babe, was everything ok with your appointment?" He asked, "Yeah all good" she responded and walked through to their room. "That's good" Chris replied. Melissa came out smiling "What gotten you in a good mood," Chris asked as she walked out. "Oh umm just a good day at work," she said smiling walking up to him giving him a kiss. "How was your day?" She asked him. "well wrote a few more saucy chapters today," he told Kara, "Umm like what happens in our bedroom?" She whispered he smirked "Umm I can't wait to read it," Melissa said giving him a kiss. "Girls how was your day?" Melissa said walking over to the table. "Good we all have a project with partners and our teacher said we can't be each other's partners or go off each other" Elissa started "Sorry baby girl, that's what its like I do that to my students," I tell all the girls. "Yeah, but our partners are they stereotype mean girls that get other kids to do their homework and assignments" Eliza started "Liz I mean it's not that bad, if we get all the information together then they can stick it on the posters," Emma said. "Umm well if you need any help ask dad or me ok," I tell them they nod as they use their extra screen time to work on their assignments. They nod their heads an continue to work on their assignments.

"Um I need to do some marking let me know when dinner is ready," Melissa told Chris giving him a kiss. He nodded

__________

Chris's POV

Melissa walked in happily, when she told me about an appointment I was excited inside hoping that it would be to do with a possible pregnancy, Once the girls finished their homework, I told them they could go to their room and have their screen time, As I put the lid on the dish of dinner I made, Melissa walked out smiling "Hey, I was thinking about looking for some houses on the weekend while the girls where at baseball, after dance of course, did you want to come?" I asked her. "Um yeah sure" she replied "Good, now how was the appointment? Are you pregnant" he asked "What?" She asked shocked "Come on Mel, how many times have we had sex, wearing no protection" I stated "Umm yeah, quite a lot, um yes I am I have the test in my bag and blood test results come back tomorrow" Melissa tells me We both smile "Can I come?" He asked "I wanted to surprise you," Melissa told me smiling wrapping her arms around my neck. "Umm I can tell when you are hiding something," I told her, giving her a kiss back, we both smiled. "Ok, but I want to be there for the first viewing," I told her "Deal, now I don't want the girls to know so lets go on as nothing happened, I don't want anything to happen like..." she started "Hey, I know I don't either," I told her cupping her face smiling giving her a kiss. "Now if you need to do work go ahead, and please go practice your singing your first live show if next week," I told her smiling. She nodded and went off to her office while I worked on my new book before he cooked dinner.

__________

Once dinner was cooked and everyone was fed, Melissa put the girls to bed while I cleaned up. While I was cleaning up I imaged two kids running around in the nude trying to get away from Melissa, giggling. It made me chuckle pulling me out from the imagination, as did Melissa kissing me on my neck. "Hey, were you imagining something to out in your book?" She asked me "Umm no, I was actually imagining two kids running around in the nude while you were chasing them," I told her, making her chuckle herself. "Umm, kids?" She asked, I nodded "Twins, they were very cute," I told her "Um well twins we both had them the first time, so it could happen again, although one would do," she told me. I nodded with a smile, as we both continued to clean up the mess that I made. 

Ok, so when I was writing this I wanted to go another way where Melissa was going to announce it at the Live shows but I decided to go with this way... Do you think she will have twins??? or just one?