Chapter 59

Chapter 59

The couple spent their alone time in their room along with walking along the beaches, couples massages along with just spending time together without their six kids. "How are you feeling?" Chris asked his wife as they were sitting down on the sand with a drink. "Um yeah, it's not as bad as when I was pregnant with the triplets," Melissa tells him, as they look into each other's eyes, going each other a small sweet kiss. "When did you want to tell everyone?" Chris asked. "Not for a while. I mean there are going to be a few people that are going to be like WOW 7 kids. And you know I love kids, but I am worried myself will I have to become stay at home mum, because I'm having trouble at the moment, but I love my students" Melissa told Chris, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Well, I can always be a stay at home dad, and do all the work, and I can write my books from home, and go in on the weekends or when the kids are at daycare for a while?" Chris suggested as he brushed the hair away from her face. "We will work it out, plus when have you ever listened to what people have said," Chris asked his wife. She shrugged, as they sat there by themselves for the last two hours before their six kids and parents would come for a holiday.

"I wish that we could've spent the two weeks in the bedroom," Melissa said, smiling. Chris looked down at his watch. "Come on," He said, getting up holding out his hand "What are you doing?" She asked chuckling. "as your husband, your wish is my command," Chris said with a smirk on his face. "What about the drinks," Melissa asked. "bring them up," he said as the walked hand in hand. As they got to their floor and walked down the hall, they saw one of the workers who was setting up the room walk out. Chris pulled Melissa down the hallway unlocking the door, helping Melissa with the drinks putting them on the table that was at the door. He pulled her in closing the door, pushing her up against the door, not wasting any time stripping her clothes off as did Melissa. Melissa pushed him off her walking with him to their room, was separated from the main living room where the six beds were now set up. Chris laid her on the bed, crawling on top of her, kissing her stomach and kissing up to her chest and neck. Melissa moaned sucking on Chris's ear. "lick me" she whispered, he smirked, trailing kissed back down her stomach, placing his hands on her thighs brushing them with his fingertips softly, sending shivers up Melissa's spine making her moan. As Chris trailed wet kissed down her mid-thigh Melissa moaned and struggled in the fact that Melissa needed him right then. "now, please lick me" she growled clenching his hair, as he licked her sensitive area, moaning in please feeling the fabulous sensation, she desired. "Do me?" he asked as he crawled up to her kissing her lip with the wetness from her sensitive area, his wife nodded as Melissa was still feeling the sensation that was now tight. She played with his dick that was coming from sloppy to erect, Chris played with his fingers. "Flick It, suck it" he moaned as he trusted into her hands. "I need more" she whispered he nodded as he came down to her level and they peached played with each other.

Chris mover Melissa hands above her head, going down to her ear, biting it. "Ready?" He asked he nodded gulping from the hot breath on her ear. Her breath hitched as did his at they flicked each other, parts forcefully entering. Their skin slapped against each other, as they thrust, Melissa gripped the sheets moaning from the pleasure from the force of his dick inside her. Chris moaned as she tightens inside, making him moan too. Together they were almost there. Melissa thrust into her husband; they both cried. Chris flung his head back, scrunching his face, Melissa grabbed her face bringing it back down to continue. "don't ss...stop" Melissa said though the kisses, he smiled and thrust harder. One last thrust and he fell on top of her, kissing her, as they kissed a few more times before laying side by side. The couple chuckled, looking at each other. Melissa looked at the time. "We still have 45 minutes," she said with a smirk. Chris pulled Melissa on top of him, her becoming dominate for this round.

—————-

As the two laid in their bed, Melissa tracing her fingers around Chris's chest when their room phone rang. Chris rolled over, making Melissa's arm fell. "Um.. ok. Thank you" I heard Chris said, quickly getting out of bed. "Babe, what's wrong?" Melissa questioned "They are coming up," he told Melissa's eye's widen. They heard the door of the click open. Chris Jumped back in bed, just hoping that none of their six kids would walk in.

Thankfully as one of the kids walked in, one if their parents pulled the door shut, giving the two time to get ready. They tidied themselves up before heading out to see their six kids that they miss; they were happy to have some alone time together.

Once the two composed themselves and cleaned themselves up, they exited their room to see all their kids on the couch with their grandparents, Emma, Eliza and Elissa looked up smirking. At school, they had been learning about puberty and sex ed, so they had to be careful since they now had some understanding on what their parent do in the bedroom, as well as the fact that Melissa and Chris had to explain it to them when the two parents found out they were pregnant with Mason Tristan and Charlie.

"Hey guys sorry we were taking a nap" Chris said as Melissa walked over to her babies "Mummy" they all said wanting to be picked up while Emma, Eliza and Elissa where quietly chuckling. "Um can we have something to eat, I'm guessing you might be hungry after taking a nap," Eliza said. Melissa shot a glare at her. "I think that's a good idea," Chris mum said, looking at the two newlyweds.

"all right let's go," Chris says, trying not to look at his mum or Melissa's parents in the eyes. "Chris, Melissa, is it ok if we stay back and have a rest?" Melissa's mum asked. Melissa chuckled "Sure, were they ok?" Melissa asked, worried. "Yeah they were fine, I just don't know how you do it when Chris goes away, it is exhausting" Chris's mum pointed out, Melissa and Chris both chuckled. "You know when Melissa goes to work; I wear the skirt, I do all the things around the house" Chris explained, chuckling. "I know, and it's amazing how you two do it," Melissa's dad said making the girls chuckle. "Come on girls," Melissa said as she helped Mason, Tristan, and Charlie walk out the door.