Chapter 41

Hey guys I had such a busy week oh boy I'm updating tonight ! and maybe tomorrow we will see :) enjoy. 

Authors POV

It had been a couple of weeks since Melissa had sent out the email to all her drama students, now everyone replied saying yes, and she couldn't say no to any one of them, so she asked Principal Marzden if she could use the auditorium so all her drama students could come, now she did it in the last week of school, and she decided to do it one every day which Chris and principal Marzden was happy with so they could all have a good amount of time to get through before the Christmas break.

"Ok, hi everyone, thank you all for coming, so I'm not going to go on for much longer, but I hope this helps you in whatever part drama, or theatre you would like to go into in the future," Melissa says smiling. "So please help me welcome Mr Chris Wood," Melissa says and the students Raw clapping and cheering, for him.

"Thank you all for coming, now should we get started?" Chris asked the students and they just clapped.

Chris went on to the students on the best ways go import emotions into the story, and how every character is different with their emotions telling them that they can't have the say emotions if something sad were to come up, because it would mean they would be clones of each other.

That's all Chris talked about for that day. Throughout the week he talked about more thing like writing, different ways and how to make sure that the actors, dancer or singer knows what the writer is trying to portray the character, to do for the dancer, sing and actor.

By the end of the week not maybe people came to the final writing session where they would write a short story, and at the final writing session, Chris met Donovan who was the last one in the auditorium.

"You must be Donavan?" Chris asked Donavan.
"Yes sir it's nice to finally meet you," Donavan said happily and, well excited "Are you a fan of my work?' Chris asked Donavan. "Yes sir" he replied "Well I am a fan of yours, my fiancé has told me great things about you, I would love to work with you someday," Chris said making Donavan smile. "That would be great," he said without a second thought. "Well you can ask Miss Benoist and we can arrange something?" Chris suggested, "That would be great, um can I get a photo with you?" He asked shyly. "Of course, but don't tell anyone, but before that I want to give you some advice, I was very much like you when I was your age, loved sport, but I also had a passion for writing, follow what you want to do, don't let society decides on what you should do ok" Chris told Donavan. "Yes, um thank you, you have really opened my eyes, both you and Miss Benoist" Donavan said smiling. "Well, come here and get a photo, and maybe one day we will do something together," Chris told me as Melissa took a photo on Chris phone and Donavan's phone too.

After that wonderful last week of school, Melissa had an appointment, both her and Chris decide that they wanted to know the genders of their babies so they could go Christmas shopping for their babies, and well so the girls could get their siblings something. But before they went Donavan and his mum came into the auditorium where the girls. "Miss Benoist" Melissa herd Donavan "Hi Donavan," she said with a smile. "Um Mr Wood this is my mum," Donavan said happily. "Nice to meet you, your son is very talented," Chris said with a smile. "Yess well thanks to your fiancé he has opened up to me and showed me some of his pieces. He was also saying that you would love to work with him someday?" She questioned "Of course, I would," he said smiling as was Melissa and Donavan "Well I would be happy to pay you to tutor him privately? My um, his dad isn't fond of him doing drama, he expects him to be like his older brother, who has gotten a sports scallop ship last year" she informed the two. "Um of course, well my fiancé can send you an email and we can organise a few times over the winter break if you like?" He asked both Melissa, Donavan and his mum. "Oh well it's ok with me if Donavan wanted to fo it," she said looking at her son who was smiling. "great, thank you so much for what you are doing for my son, and well I guess for me," she said shaking both of their hands. "No worries, have a good Chrismas," Melissa said smiling "Merry Christmas to you to," Donavan said giving Melissa a hug which she didn't expect, and he wasn't sure if he could with Chris, which he allowed, he Aldo gave the girls a high five, each.

Chris POV

After talking to do Donovan and his mum I was actually excited to work with him and join our ideas with him, I am also so happy that his mum is supporting him. We all filed into our car, a five-seater car, making me realise that we will need a bigger car very soon.

"Hey, I just realised we will need a bigger car," I told Melissa not taking my eyes off the road. "Umm, maybe after Christmas in the new year sales we could get a bigger car, start looking now?" Melissa suggested "yeah" that sounds like a good idea.

"Hey girls were going to see your siblings tomorrow, you gonna be with Chis's mum," Melissa tells the girls "When do we get to know the gender?' Eliza asked "Well at Christmas we are going to do a gender reveal with our friends, so we aren't going to know, nor will until the reveal," Melissa told her daughters "How will you find out the genders then?" Emma asked "We will get the doctor two write it down on a piece of paper, and we will then give it Edward or Chyle so then they can organise something for us, whether it is balloons, or paintballs, or a balloon with confetti in it" Melissa explains I smile. I can't wait to find out the gender of our babies. I agree with Melissa I would like to have a boy or two, and maybe another girl, I smile thinking about it.

"What are you smiling about?" Melissa asked me "I can't wait to find out the genders," I told her "Same" She replied with a smile placing her hand on her now 5 and a half month tummy. 

Theres a chapter sorry but not telling you the genders for another two chapters hahah