Chapter 5

Melissa's POV

"Chris, yessss more" I said as he dove into me while kissing my neck, I moved my hand to his hair pulling in as he hit my climax, I groaned he started to kiss down my neck towards my belly button, further down to my thighs, he grabbed then and entered his tung in to my vagina. And that's when I woke up panting, looking into my sheets, and across to the other side of my bed. I sighed of relief. This was yet another sex dream I had about him in the past weeks.

I looked over at my clock and saw it was 5:30 am, El would be up in an hour and we would have to head off to dance and then off to baseball. I got up and headed out and decided to do some work of marking assignments so I wouldn't have to do it when she was at either of her activities.

As I sat there looking at all the assignments I kept going back to the dream, I shook my head out of it since I've always well never had that type of dream before, of course, I've done it after El was born, but I've never had a serious relationship.

I just finished all the assignments as Elissa came out, happily skipping. "Hey, baby girl, what do you want for breakfast," I asked her. "The usual please" she replied. "Fruit it is, how about I add a surprise waffle in there?" I ask her she smiles and nod's as she turns on the TV. I make us both a plate and put it on the table, we eat it and both get ready. El knows what she has to wear so she doesn't need any help getting ready for dance although she does need to know how to pack a bag for Baseball and I need to pack a few snacks to she fulled up ready for her next activity.

____________

Authors POV

El finished dance and they hurried to the car so we can head to the park so she can play baseball with Emma and Eliza. Thankfully the girls were just getting their so El had time to eat and talk to the girls while Melissa brought a chair and obviously work to do since its never-ending.

"Hey" Melissa say to Chris trying to be awkward from the amazing fake dream she had about him early this morning.

"Hi" he replied smiling "how was your morning?" He asked her she look up at him, thinking about the dream. "Melissa" he calls out her name as she feels like she was drooling "What sorry?" She asks wiping away well no drool. "How was El's dance class," he asks Melissa. "Oh yeah good. El actually has something to ask the girls about next week and dance" Melissa says. "Oh ok, well I will keep my ears open to what they say," Chris tells Melissa. She nod's smiling awkwardly.

The two adults it there watching their daughters, that's when she sees him again. She sighs. "Why won't he get the message," Melissa says not realising she said it out loud "What message?" Chris responds. "What?" She asked. "You asked why won't get get the message?" He said repeating the question "I said that out loud?" She asked he nodded "Oh um him," she said looking out to the man who was watching the girls from a distance. When he saw them she got up. "Do you want me to call the cops?" Chris asked her "No its ok" she replied as she got up and he started to walk round to her. "Hey Mel, I didn't know she played baseball?" He asked her smiling. "Leave otherwise Chris will call the cops," I say "Yeah right I know you two aren't dating," he told me smirking. "I'm serious Blake you didn't want anything to do with her so why now 8 years later?" She asks him. He stood there. "Because I want to" he replied, "Nope that no excuse, your name isn't even on the birth certificate, its unknown if she ever asks I'll call you, you still have the same number I assume?" I tell him. He nod's "Good now please leave the park," I say "She looks a lot like you," he says "Leave please," I say he just bows his head and leaves she watches him leave and sits back down next to Chris. "You all good?" Chris asked her. "yeah" she replies smiling "Um so the girls and I were wondering If you wanted to come over for dinner one time?" He asks "Like a date?" I asked "Um.. well it was just gonna be for a dinner and movie but yeah we could call it a date," he says smile. "Yeah I would love that" Melissa replies smiling he smiled back at her.

The girl finished their game and decided to stay at the park for lunch. Chris offered to go get them all lunch and bring it back.

"So do you want to come next week, its out last week before we go on break," Elissa asked Emma and Eliza, they both nodded their heads. As Chris came down with two Largs bags of lunch.

"Dad guess what," Eliza asked

"What?" He questioned as he placed the bags down on the grass and the girls grabbed their sandwiches out. "El asked us to come to dance next week, can we go," Eliza asked "Sure, if that's ok with Elissa's mum. "that's fine with me" Melissa replied smiling.

"Ok, you can both go," Chris says making the girls scream and hug each other, making Chris and Melissa smile. The two adults ate and watched their daughters play on the playground with so much energy.

"So I think and I want to tell you what happened" Melissa started. Chris looked at Melissa, nodded not bothering to argue. "we were in college, both wanting to do theatre and TV, we were serious. When I found out I was pregnant, I didn't tell him, I wanted to wait, he was going to parties, he became abusive, well we were always verbally abusive but not physically, and that's when I told him because I thought he harmed them. He told me to get an abortion because of the plans we made, I knew it was the wrong thing to do, so I left him, I moved out got my own place, and continued to study, I change my major to teaching, and well I guess that's it" Melissa told Chris.

"You always same Them?" Chris asked Melissa she looked down and looked back up at El. "Elissa had a twin brother Ethan, we were born and died 2 hours after he was born, the hospitable didn't add him to the registry as a human being they said that he didn't live long enough," Melissa said "I.. I'm sorry" he replied with his head down. "It's ok," she said with a slight smile. "does she know?" Chris asked. She shook her head. "Ok," he replied. The two looked at their girls who were playing and how Melissa share something so personal to him, that she hardly told anyone. Does that mean that the like each other, Melissa really likes Chris it must right? If she shared that personal story with him. And with him helping her by saying to Blake that they were partners to each other's daughters and that they raised them together as a family. Does that mean he likes her if he did that to help her? ?

So you finally found out who 'he' was hope you enjoyed :)