Chapter 50

Authors POV

The weekend came around pretty quickly, Chris's mum picked them up and took them to dance so that, Melissa and Chris could get the triplets ready for the photo shoot and everything else ready since Melissa and Libby would be doing the girls hair while Kris and Jess would be doing a small amount of makeup for the girls as a treat.

"How are you feeling today?" Chris asked Melissa. "Better, but a little nervous," She told him. "Why?" He asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah, I just hope it will go well," she told him. "And.." He started "I can't wait till they get their vaccinations on Monday," she told him with a smile chuckling. "Me neither," he said giving her a kiss on the forehead. They both smiled, Chris set everything up outside, the same white sheet they used for the announcement, that they were having the triplets. The girls wanted to add colour to it, so last night Chris sent Melissa out with Libby, Kris and Jess, so they could surprise her with the colours, and the triplets colours.

When the girls arrived home it all went from there, they all had a shower and got ready, Mason and Charlie had to be changed thankfully they hadn't gotten into their photo shoot outfit.

Charlie was wearing a very cute pink onesie with a white skirt and a white headband, while Tristan and Mason were wearing black pants, Mason was wearing green, while Tristan was wearing a blue shirt, and cute suspenders.

Emma is wearing a plaid pink and shirt with a blush yellow shirt. Eliza is a light pink dress, Elissa blue jeans and a pink and blue striped shirt. While Melissa is wearing a white knee-length shirt dress and Chris is wearing cream coloured pants and a white shirt. Edward is doing the final touches on the backdrop while everyone was getting ready inside.

"You look, great girls," Melissa told her daughters snapping a photo of them all getting their small amounts of makeup done from their aunties. "Ready?' Chris asked looking through the girl's door which was closed slightly.

"Yeah we will be done in a few minutes, get the triplets downstairs," Melissa tells Chris, our parents are doing it now. "Great" she replied getting up going to give him a kiss. "So tomorrow you're coming with us to get them vaccinated?" Melissa asked him "Why wouldn't I be," he asked grabbing her waist. "Just checking" she replied, and next week we will be by our selves in a tent on a mountain, where we will not make any more babies or baby," she tells him with a cheeky smile. He smiles back, Pecking her lips.

Melissa's POV

My mum and dad, as well as Chris's mum, are outside with Mason, Tristan and Charlie with Chris, while the girls and I walked out with my sisters behind me videoing us, and I see why, when I walk out to see the same white backdrop with splashes of colour, that I'm assuming they did last night when I was out with my sisters. "Girls did you do that last night," I asked the girls. They nodded and smiled.

We all worked out and I was amazed at the way it all looked.

The girls sat down on the blanket while we handed them Mason, Tristan, and Charlie, Edward took a photo of all three, switching all of them around and then each of them got a chance to have an individual photo with all of them. They made sure that the girls were ready so they could do them quickly so that they could get some photo's and then put them down for a nap later in the afternoon.

Chris and I took a few photo's with each of our children and one all together getting so amazing shots courtesy of Edward. Thankfully Charlie, Mason and Tristan were doing well so we were able to get a few more photos in with everyone. They took photos of them looking down at them, giving them all a kiss, and when it came back to the whole family, we all sat down on the grass, we made sure that Charlie, Mason and Tristan were supported with their heads.