Chapter 60

Hey.  I'm back, Thank you for all being so patient. I'm on the mend and in the past couple of days, I have been able to write. so I have changed my name again, just because I want to try and go on to new things. but I am going to continue on with these stories. if I come up with anymore Melwood or Supergirl ideas I will try and write. I would like to go on to new things. I do hope you all understand and follow me.  :) 

Chris POV

I waited till Melissa, and the kids went out the door. "Mum, can I talk to you for a sec," I asked my mum. "Sure baby" she replied as we walked into mine and Melissa's room, were seconds ago we were laying in bed. "What's wrong?" She asked I looked down. "I think it is coming back, and I don't know why? This is the happiest time of my life, I am married to my best friend and the love of my life, I have 6 beautiful children" I started "7" she corrected me. "What?" I asked "Never mind. Have you told Melissa, she is your wife and you became serious quite quickly, I thought you would have told her" My mum said, I shook my head. "Ok, you know she loves you, and she would stay with you right, I can't see her as they type of person, she has brought so many people out of their shell." My Mother tells me. I nod, smiling. "Go spend time with your family, tell her she will understand" she repeats. Smiling, placing her and on my shoulder, giving me a hug.

I walked downstairs to see all my six kids and wife sitting, waiting patiently. I walked towards them, seeing Melissa smile. "Everything ok?" She questioned.

"Yeah, just needed to ask mum something" I replied kissing her on the lips before picking up Charlie as she was pining for me. "Charlotte, what about Mason and Tristan," I tell her as I put her down. "All six of you are walking," I tell them. The older girls shrug while Mason, Tristan and Charlie start to cry. We helped them off the ottoman, and we held their hands while Emma, Eliza and Elissa ran forward laughing a little, making Mason, Tristan and Charlie want to run after them. We let them go call out to the older girls to let them know that their brothers and sister were coming after them, they each got a hold of their hands and ran off making sure that we could see them. "Is everything ok?" Melissa asked me as she grabbed my hand, I looked at her, I couldn't hide it. "Um" I started and coughed a little "Yeah can I explain later tonight in bed, I just want to enjoy some family time," I told her she nodded smiling. "ok, you know whatever it is I'll never leave you," Melissa said to me as we interlocked arms.

——————

Authors POV

The family of 8 went and sat down in the restaurant many looked at the family, but they didn't care, though the restaurant said they couldn't only give the on at least two high chairs as they only had four.

"Can you just give us three for now and if someone comes in and needs one or two they can have them. Please" Chris asked. The hottest sighed. "ok, so we need to get a table ready for 8 so if you bear with us" she said and walked away. "food" Mason said. "Yes, baby the are just getting out table ready," Melissa said. The girls sighed.

Once the 8 finished having their dinner thankfully without any interruption from the hottest asking for any of the three high chairs Mason, Tristan and Charlie were in. Mason and Tristan fell asleep at the table while Charlie tried desperately hard to stay awake like her sister that were working very hard to stay awake, as they entered the elevator Charlie who was holding onto Chris's leg slumped down on the ground, Melissa nudged her husband. Melissa gave both Tristan and Mason to Chris while she picked up Charlie while the girls hung on to the railing, trying not to close their eyes. "Girls just get into your Pj's we will have a shower tomorrow ok," Melissa said. They nodded slowly as the elevator opened, walking down the hall of the hotel till they reached the adults' room door which was conjoined to the kid's room. Chris helped the girls get ready for bed, and they crashed once their heads hit the pillow. While Melissa tried her best to get her fussy triplets into their onesies squirming. Babies if you let me help you get changed then you can sleep, and your father and I can sleep too.

Once all the kids were in bed, Melissa walked into their room, shutting the door quietly. Seeing her husband sitting at the end of the bed. 'Ok now, are you going to tell me, or do I need to get it out of you?" Melissa asked, walking towards her husband. He looked up at her, almost with a tear rolling down his cheek. This made her realise it was dangerous.

"Chris?" she asked, worried. she sat down next to me, looking at him taking his hands in hers. "For sickness and in health, I am here for you," Melissa tells him "Even mental health?" he questioned "What of course," she said like it wasn't even an option.

"Chris is there something you're not telling me?" Melissa asked, concerned.

"You know that my father died from an undiagnosed mental health issue," he explained Melissa sat down next to her husband taking his hands. "Chris baby are you ok?" she asked him solemnly. "I don't think I'm ok," he said with his head down tears threating to escape his eyes.

Melissa placed two under his chin, lifting his face up, wiping them away.

"Hey, nothing about you will make me leave, we are in this together nothing tears us apart" Melissa explained now cupping his cheek, giving him a short, sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I just didn't want to lose you, and I didn't wish for the girls to leave you either," he said now in silent tears hiccuping, from the breathing in

"Do Emma and Eliza know?" Melissa asked he shook his head. "I wish to keep it that way," he told her looking into her eyes. "Let's go to bed, we have a big day of fun. We will talk about this when we get home, but..." she started. "If you want to talk, our parents are happy to look after them. Give them some time to be alone, I mean they did fly them across for us, they are getting older" Melissa said. Chris chuckled in his manly husky voice.