Chapter 6

It was a week later the girls were at Chris house they were eating dinner, around the TV coffee table, El explaining what they were to expect. Melissa and Chris were sitting together quite close I might add yet the girls didn't no that. Once the girls were in bed the two sat on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked Melissa "Sure" she replied, "You like musicals right?" He asked her she nodded vigorously "Singing in the rain?" He asked making her smile with joy "Only the best musical" she replied, "Umm the girls wouldn't agree on that, High School musical or descendants, 2 and 3 is their favourite musical." Chris replied as he put the DVD into the old DVD player that he really only knew how to use. "Umm yes El is the same, we need to sit them down and get them to watch some of the old good musicals," Melissa replied as he sat down on the couch next to her.

Throughout the movie the two became close sitting next to each other Chris put his arm up on the couch and then carefully put his arm around her, she laid her head on his should and for the rest of the movie they stayed like that.

As the two finished watching the movie the both sat up Melissa getting up a little too fast and fell back on top of Chris. They both looked at each other in the eyes "Hi" they both said as they were in a movie, they both continued to lean in, touching each other warm lips. They pulled away and once Melissa realises what she did she jumped up "Ohhhh my gosh... I.... Im.. I'm so sorry" she says worriedly. She tries to walk away, "hey its ok," he says pulling her back down. " I liked it," he told her smiling going her another kiss, making her blush. "plus aren't all dates meant to end with a kiss?" He asked "um maybe" she replied he pulled her back into a sweet and passionate kiss.

________

The next morning the two lay in the bed, holding each other smiling, they didn't do anything apart from making out from the surprise kiss they planted in each other. "I like this" Melissa says as she places her hands on Chris covered chest. "Umm me too" he replies stroking her head. "But we should probably get up and well maybe separate from each other so the girls don't get the idea because I don't really want that too well you know" Chris started "Umm yeah" Melissa replied as she got out of the bed and laid her self down on the couch that was in his room with a pillow and the blanket that was already on there for her.

Three girls came into the room, Emma and Eliza jumping on Chris while Elissa kissed her mother in the forehead. "Morning mumma," she said while the two girls giggled while jumping up and down. Once the two adults woke up and made the girl breakfast. Elissa decided to have what Emma and Eliza were having which was cereal.

Elissa helped the girl get ready Emma and Eliza gets ready helping them pick out something suitable for dance and packing something for baseball even though that was their game.

They arrived at the studio, Elissa introduced Emma and Eliza to her teacher and went into a call where Elissa was instructed to help with stretching.

As Elissa and another one of the classmates got all the boys and girls who came with their friends. They all loved it.

Melissa and Chris sat and watched their girls, secretly holding their hands, so no one could see it especially their girls.

Once the girls finished Melissa and Chris met the girls outside and took them to baseball.

While the girls ran over to the other boys and girl while Melissa and Chris snuck a sneaky kiss in the back of the car where no one could really see them. The pair grabbed their things and went and sat and watch their girls play.

______________

The girls finished playing their game and they went over to the ice cream shop and back to Chris's house so Melissa could pick up her car, and that Elissa could have another play with Emma and Elissa even thou they had been together for the whole day. But for Chris and Melissa, it meant they were able to spend some extra time together.

Elissa, Emma and Eliza were out the front side it was time to go cause she had to mark some more assignments as she had one more week of school then Elissa so, Chris said he would look after Elissa while she was working, which was very kind of home, Melissa love it it meant that she would see him every day this week. They gave each other a quick kiss so the girls wouldn't see them.

____________

Over the next week, Melissa would drop her daughter off at Chris's every morning, giving me a sneaky kiss little did they know the girls always saw it and became very excited about it. As the middle of the week approached she got a school from Elissa school asking her to come for a meeting to talk about her daughter, she agreed to do so one day after work letting Chris know that she would be a little late for pick up Elissa and Chris didn't mind at all.

Melissa walked to Elissa school and went to speak to what she thought would just be her teacher, but it was, in fact, the principal too, she was a little worried that she had fallen behind on her work with all the changed she had in the past could of weeks, although that wasn't the case.

"Has Elissa talk about her friends at all this semester?" El's teachers asked. "No she hasn't" Melissa replied her teacher sighed "Why what's wrong, did she do anything wrong, has she been bully someone?" Melissa asked listing a few things. "No not at all she um was, how do I say it. Um the victim, ever since the incident where the man came up to her on the other side of the gates, she had been bullied about not having a father, and just a mother" the teacher started. "We have a no bully policy at this school. We don't how far it has gotten but she is always alone, and no one wants to play with her, from what I have heard from her teacher" the principle stated Melissa nodded. "Um ok, I will talk to her, thank you for bringing this to my attention" Melissa said shaking her hand "Your daughter is very bright and ha a lot of talent in dancing and Baseball from what I have heard, you should be very proud of her" El's teacher said "Thank you" Melissa said as she walked out sighing not know what she should do with her daughter.