Chapter 32

Authors POV

Melissa is now 6 weeks pregnant and is off to her next appointment Melissa and Chris decided they would have a privet appointment so there wouldn't be any rumours and crazy fans. They sat in the doctor's office waiting for their nurse. "Melissa and Chris hello, are you ready to see your baby?" She asked Melissa and Chris, they both nodded. "Ok, well, how have you been travelling, sickness cravings?" She asked Melissa as she sat down on the table, while Chris sat next to her"Um salt and vinegar chips with Pickles and popcorn," Melissa said making Chris gag, the nurse laughed "And how are you going with all the cravings?" She asked Chris, he chuckled. "Um she has a very interesting palette, but she's pretty good around the girls, I don't know what she's like at work, and what her students think," Chris told the nurse. "Do your girls know?" Did she ask the two? "No not yet, I think we want to wait till its safe to do so" Melissa explained "Ok, well I can tell you that after today you can tell your girls, but we say that 12 weeks is safe, so its up to you" The nurse explained "Ok" Melissa and Chris both said together "So should we have a look?" She asked they both nodded, Melissa, pulled up her shirt still not revealing a bump, even though what was to come she should really be showing."Ok so this is going to be cold," the nurse said squeezing the gel on Melissa's Belly."Well, it seems like I was wrong last time" she told the two expecting parents "About what?" Melissa asked starting to get worried "Well it seems that there was another embryo hiding behind your first baby, and that has split into two, so you're having triplets," she said Melissa and Chris were silent, holding each other's hands looking at the screen not believing what is in front of them. "They all look very healthy, the third one right here," she said pointing to the third peanut on the screen right near the twin, is small, but will grow, we aren't able to tell if they have anything wrong with them yet, as its too dangerous." The nurse told the two. "Would you like pictures?" She asked them "Um yes please," Melissa said smiling as was Chris. "I will get the pictures and give you two a minute.

"So triplets?" Melissa said looking at the screen. "Yeah," Chris said with nothing other than shock on his face. "The house isn't big enough, I'm going to see if I can pull out," Chris said pulling out his phone. "Chris" Melissa said wiping off the gel, sitting up. "its going to be fine, the girls will probably want to share a room anyway for a few more years, and then well if the twins are the same genders then they can share a room" Melissa said trying to calm Chris down. "We're going to be ok" Melissa said "Ok" he replied Melissa gave him a peck on the lips, calming him down. "6 kids, no more ok" Melissa said chuckling, making Chris smile, "So I can't well um" he started "Umm well yes, but lets just make sure that we are doing all the right things" Melissa replied. "Umm ok good," he said "Here you go your pictures, is there any questions?" The nurse asked Melissa and Chris. "umm yes when would I start to show?" Melissa asked "Well um you should start to show in a few weeks considering its triplets, so if you would like to tell people it would be good to tell people now so I guess there aren't any rumours going around with Chris being a successful authors and Melissa you being on AGT" the nurse suggested. "Ok thank you" Melissa replied as Chris helped her off the bed.

The two walks out surprised and happy that they were adding an extra two instead of 1 to their family, it was now their girls they had to tell and their family and then the world, about their special additions to their family.

__________

Melissa POV

Chris and I decided to pick the girls up from school since I took the afternoon off, for the appointment. As we walked into the school, everyone was looking at us, well mainly Chris, he stood close to her wrapping his arms around my waist. We stood outside the classroom and parents of the girls came up to us. "Hi Chris,"  a young woman said "Hi" he replied not looking at her. "We should go out the ice-cream and tell them?" Chris asked me. "Yeah sounds good," I replied.

The girls exited the classroom and when they saw us they ran to us. "Mummy daddy," they said running to us, we both bent down so we could give them all a cuddle. "Hi, girls," Chris said. "Let's go get your bags," I said getting up following the girls to where their bags are, next to each other, of course.

The girls put their bags on their backs and we walked over to Chris who was looking at his phone, he put it in his back pocket and we walked back to the car.

"Why don't we go out for Ice-Cream," Chris asked the girls. They looked up at him, it was rare that they would get an ice-cream on a school day for afternoon tea. They nodded their heads.

We arrived at Chris ice cream cafe, he went in and while I sat with the girls while hey got the ice cream. When he came out with 5 ice creams cups with their own creams. "So girls we have something to tell you" Chris started they looked up at us. "How would you like to be big sisters?" I asked them "We already are big sisters with Blake?" Elissa said "Um ok" I started "Mummy" Chris started posting over at me "Is going to have a baby well babies," he said they looked up at us and starting screaming jumping up and down "Ok, girl calm down, did you hear what daddy said?" I asked "Yeah your gonna give us a brother or sisters," Emma said "Ok yes but I going to give you both or one of the other meaning I'm having more than just one," I told the girls "TWO?" Eliza asked "Umm well we found out today that we are having three babies," I told them they smiled with glee, "Three babies?" Elissa asked "Yes" I replied smiling. "in your tummy?" Eliza asked confused "Yes Liz." I told her "that's gonna hurt," Emma said making Chris do a spit take choking on his coffee, that I desperately wanted.

"Emma," he said "What?" She answered back "Yes it will hurt," I said, "How big will you get?" Eliza asked "Eliza," Chris said to the other half of Emma's twin. "I will get big soon, so if people start to talk, we want to ignore the comments but we would like to break the news to the family before we break the news to the public, so we need you to keep this quiet," I told the girls. "Ok," they all said. "Good now finish your ice-cream because we need to get you home so you can do your homework," Chris says. They didn't want to but they knew they had to because today was really the only day they could do homework during the week, with dancing and now having baseball practice during the week getting ready for next seasons baseball. It was going into September meaning I would be due in April. (she was pregnant in Late June early August this is IMPORTANT

There is another chapter for you :) so I was meant to update last night but I forgot so I am going to try and update another two chapters later today :)