Chapter 39

Hey guys, sorry your only getting one chapter this week, I haven't been able to write :( but I am going to try my best to try for Tuesday nights, and Friday nights and then the usual weekends

Authors POV

Mellissa birthday proposal for Chris was a success and for Melissa, it's a birthday she definitely won't forget. Chris decided to get up and Make Melissa breakfast in bed, as well as for him so they could sit and discuss baby names. He walked into see Melissa sitting up in bed look at her phone. "Morning fiancé," Chris said with a smirk. "Morning fiance," she said smiling looking up from her phone to see that he had breakfast in his hands.

"Umm, what did you make?" She asked him. "Pancake, now I have the salt a vinegar Chips with me if you want to add them to the pancake," he told her with a smile "No it's ok I don't actually feel like salt and vinegar chips anymore." She told him. "Oh thank god." He replied they both in relief chuckled as he moved closer to the bed placing breakfast in front of them. Melissa chuckled too. "So I know we don't know the genders, and I don't think I really want to know, but do you want to talk about names?" Melissa asked "Umm, but don't you think we should know if we are having three?" Chris asked "Umm yeah, I guess" Melissa replied "hey, if you don't want to know the genders we don't have to" he replied, "Ok, maybe in a few months I will change my mind." Melissa explained with a smile as they ate their breakfast with their dogs sitting on the bed begging for food. "Farley, Drift off the bed," Chris says so well he can have room to spread his legs out.

"So what boys names do you like?" Melissa asked her fiancé "Chris Jr" he said with a cheeky smile "Umm you know I do like the name Chris" Melissa replied, he smiled back "I do like the name Tristen, or Mason" Chris told Melissa "Yeah, I like the name Oliver with those names Tristen and Mason" Melissa told Chris with a smile taking a bite out of her French toast. "Yeah, what about girls names?" Chris asked Melissa, she grabbed her phone, unlocking it "you have a list of girls names?" He asked she nodded "I have a list of boys names too, for any situation, triplets twins," Melissa said with a smile. "Let's see" he replied as she showed him. "Those are cute names," Chris told Melissa "Yeah which names do you like, do you want any names you want to add?" Melissa asked "Bridget?" He asked "Yeah" Melissa replied smiling typing it down "I like Elli, I mean having all kids names starting with E would be funny but very difficult, so maybe let's stay away from the E's" Chris suggested "Umm good idea" Melissa replied, "What about Alicia?" Melissa asked, "That's a beautiful name," He told Melissa "yeah I really like it, what about Isabella?" She asked him again, "Love it" he replied smiling I know your middle name is Charles, so what about Charlie or Charlotte?" Melissa asked he looked at her with a wide grin. "I love it as well" he said giving her a kiss, as they continued to look at names and eat their breakfast, while they had the time before the girls came back home.

"Oh, can you have a look at Donovan's writing, to see what I can tell him," Melissa asked "Sure, while I do it, do you want to take the girls out, my treat," Chris told Melissa "that sounds great" Melissa said giving her fiancé a kiss.

___________

Once the girls arrived home, Melissa told them to go get changed into something nice since they would be having a girls day, and they would be able to spend their $10 they were promised a couple of weeks ago.

"So how would you girls like to get your nails done, no polish, the school will make you take it off," Melissa told the girls they smiled gleefully as they walked into the shopping mall.

The four walked into the nail salon and got a row together all been done together.

"Are you having a girls day?" One of the ladies asked Elissa, she looked at her mother "Yeah, mummy and daddy got engaged yesterday" she told her with a smile as did Emma and Eliza. "Congratulations," she told Melissa she smiled too. "Thank you" Melissa replied smiling. "We're also getting three sisters," Emma said making Melissa shake her head down with a slight smile. "Oh congratulations again, when are you due?" The young nail artist said "April" Melissa said. She nodded Melissa nail artists asked the English speaking nail artist in a foreign language to the girls but to Melissa, she knew it was Malaysian or Vietnamese. Elissa's Nail artist replied back in the same language.

After the girls go their nails done Melissa suggested they all go have something to eat since she was hungry as well as so they could discuss what types of dresses they want to wear for the wedding after the triplets are born."So, girls, I think its best if you each get to choose your own dresses since you all have different styles" Melissa told the girls they smiled and nodded happily, after all, discussed what type of dress they wanted they had a look around and then the girls wanted to go and spend their $10. All the girls decided to spend it on a headpiece, and lip gloss which surprised Melissa because she thought that Emma would've spent it on something sporty.

After the girls chose what they wanted to buy using their $10 they each paid individually they all went home since Melissa was exhausted, from the weekend and well walking around the shopping centre with three girls wanted to stop in shops having a look at clothes.

When they arrived home Chris was sitting at the table writing away, at his new book. Papers were everywhere, Chris had his glasses on. Eliza and Emma just laughed looking at the site of their father. Melissa shooed them off to their room while Melissa placed her bag on the kitchen counter and walked over to Chris. "What's going on what got you into this writing mood?" She asked him. He looked up and sighed "I read Donovan's writing, and it sparked so many ideas, I know its wrong..." He started. Melissa looks at him. "What's yours about" she asked him "I don't know that the thing I feel like I am just writing what he's writing" Chris explained, she nodded "Look maybe take time away from writing, for at the cafe for a while, and maybe it will spark some idea's, but how did you find his writing?" Melissa asked. "Well written, he defiantly has something in him, maybe ask if you can talk to his parents, or just talk to him because he defiantly had potential and I would love to work with him?" Chris told Melissa, smiling "Great, I am going to lay down," Melissa said grabbing her bag and walked to their room. 

Ok, there you have it. what names do you like???? comment below :) see you during the week. xox