Chapter 61

Hey, guys please check out my new story :) Enjoy this chapter. 

Morning broke as the two laid in their bed tangled sheets Melissa's head on Chris' chest as he stroked her hair. How lucky he was to have the women he married a week ago.

Chris groaned as Melissa moved closer to him. "Morning," he said, kissing his temple.

"Morning, how are you feeling today?" she asked with her eyes still closes kissing hi bare shoulder. "Better now that I have told you, thank you," Chris said, rolling on to his side kissing her on the temple moving her hair away from her head, as she slowly flicked her eyes open with a smile. "That's good to hear, now should we get ready?" Melissa asks her husband of one week. "Umm not yet, I want a little more time with my wife," Chris said, pulling her closer to him as their bodies touch. Chris placed his hand down on Melissa's belly; she chuckled a little as she placed her hand on top of his as they kissed each other. "Ok, how about this, we stay here for 5 minutes and then have a shower together to save time?" Chris suggested. "Ok," Melissa said quietly smiling, pecking his lips, nuzzling into his neck as he kissed her forehead.

After more than five minutes three, almost two-year-olds come trotting up to the bed, bearing being able to see their parents heads they do their best to climb onto the bed. With the help of their older sisters, they join their parents in bed who had fallen asleep embraced in each other. Tristan and Mason did their best to work their mummy and daddy up by jumping on them while Charlotte stayed back with her sisters who held her up so she could jump up and down, giggling, finally waking their parents up as they slowly opened their eyes to see all six kids in their room. Thankfully they were clothed this time, so they didn't need to worry. Chris slid up the bed, sitting up as did Melissa. Charlie walked, falling on her face getting up giggling now crawling to her parents so it wouldn't happen again.

"Morning" Melissa spoke tiredly yet, in a happy tone, so it wasn't like her three youngest woke her up from one of the best sleeps shes had.

"Mumma," they all said, then moving over to their father giving him a morning welcome. "Morning girls," Melissa said so they didn't feel left out. The three oldest girls sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh come on, we can all fit in here," Chris said. They shook their head reluctantly, know what activities their parents have done, Melissa and Chris chuckle.

"Can we get ready for breakfast? I'm starving." Eliza said now in her more mature yet 'i'm better than everyone voice.' Emma and Elissa rolled their eye's "Sure, how about you guys get ready to have a shower since we will be going out today" Chris told their girls. Eliza raced out of the room, grabbing the shower first leaving Emma and Elissa with their parents.

"Um mum, I need to find a store today you know to.." Elissa started, embarrassed.

"Of course, for now, I have some in my bag," Melissa said. Chris looked at her, confused to why she would bring those sanatory items when she didn't need them.

"Thank you," Elissa said, going to her mum's bag to find what she needed now leaving Emma in the room, she desperately wanted to leave, but her father stopped her.

"Are you and your sister ok, Eliza I mean?" Chris asked Emma. Emma looked down at the bed, drawing unmade patterns on the bed. She looked up again. "Yeah, we are just both changing becoming individuals," Emma replied sadly. "Um, I am going to pick out my outfit," she said dismayed. Both parents nodded it concerned Chris that his twins that were inseparable through different he knew they would be together, so to see and hear Eliza was going her separate way concerned him. It also affected Melissa too.

Once everyone was and ready to go, they walked down the hall to the elevator, the triplets desperately wanting to hit the button. Thankfully Mr and Mrs Wood's parents brought Tristan, Mason and Charlie's stroller, so they didn't need to be carried around when they became tired from how every many minutes they had been walking around.

Today they didn't go to the same restaurant since they were rude and inconsiderate about how many high chairs the parents needed. So they went to a recommended family, friendly restaurant that would be happy to cater for their family's needs. The waitress took away the stroller and replaced it with three highchairs. The waitress asked if they could get the children's meal or if they could sit with them while the parents got their breakfast.

Once the breakfast filled, talk about what the family was going to do today. As all the family finished their breakfast, they returned to their room where they would collect their items as today they would be a tourist.

As the day went one, Charlie, Mason and Tristan fell asleep in the stroller that they thankfully brought while Eliza wasn't happy to be walking around she wanted to lay by the pool, though Emma and Elissa were having fun taking funning pictures and enjoying the time with the family.

As the family arrived back to the hotel Eliza asked if she could go to the pool by herself, now she was only 12, so of course, it was a definite no.

"No, we are all going to have a rest and go down together" Chris responded firmly. "But why?" Eliza asked, whining at the fact that she wasn't able to go to the pool. "Because you're only 12 and this is a family holiday. Eliza huffed while Emma and Elissa just rolled their eye's at their sister behaviour.

"But" she started again annoyed "we didn't do anything that I wanted to do, or Emma and Elissa it was all about them, what they wanted to do," Eliza said starting to rais their voice as they go to the elevator. "Eliza, not now," Chris said with anger and annoyance in his voice. "But," she said once again. As the family of 8 piled into the elevator with another family of four with kids around Emma, Eliza and Elissa age, the two families where silent nodding, acknowledging that they were there.

Once they arrived at their room, Eliza started up again as Emma and Elissa laid on Emma's bed going onto their Ipad to watch the recently released episode of supergirl. Melissa put Mason, Tristan and Charlie down for their nap, while she and Chris finally sat on the bed. "I don't think that you get it, this is a bunch of bullshit, why the fuck does everything have to revolve around them, everything was fine until she came along." Eliza Ana Wood say sorry to your mother right now, that is no way to speak to her" Chris told his daughter. "She's not even my mother, so no!" she replied "Alright miss, I may not be your Biological mother, but I adopted you, and I do not want to hear those words coming out of your mouth anymore," Melissa said starting to get a little flustered. What caught Melissa and Chris off guard is the fact what Eliza was going to do next they thought would never happen, as she was so close when Melissa and Elissa first came into their lives. Eliza hit Melissa across the face and pushed her onto the bed. Chris restrained her as Melissa was flustered, anxious and well anything to describe how hurt, angry and distraught to what just happened. 

Once again check out go check out the new story I would love it if you could check it out that would be AMAZING :)