Chapter 62

Authours POV

The family returned home from their holiday that Eliza hated while Emma and Elissa had more fun, helping their parents out with Charlie, Mason and Tristan.

The family had been home for a week from their holiday in Hawaii. The school holidays had just started. So Melissa thought it would be a good idea to take Eliza out for a one on one mother-daughter time.

While Melissa left Chris with the other five kids; Emma, Elissa, Mason, Tristan and Charlie.

Emma and Elissa played with Eliza, While Chris spent time with his boys.

------------

"Why are we out? I want to see my friends," Eliza asked Melissa, annoyed. "They can wait; I just wanted to chat. Are you ok?" Melissa asked her daughter as she took her daughter's hand looking at her. Eliza looked at her phone. "Nope, phone please," Melissa said as she took it off her. Eliza sighed.

"Eliza, I know I'm not the mother that gave birth to, but I adopted you as my very own daughter," Melissa said, trying to plead her case. Eliza just looked at her. "Eliza I want to make this work, I know something is wrong." Melissa continued, Eliza sighed. "Think about it. I'm going to order our drinks and something to eat because I'm hungry," Melissa said, making Eliza having actually to think since she didn't have her phone.

After 5 minutes of thinking, Melissa came back to see her daughter, Eliza thinking.

"Do you want some more time?" Melissa asked her. She shook her head. Melissa nodded

"There is this guy" she started. Melissa smiled "Is that all" Melissa said, "I mean you're too young to be dating miss?" Melissa said with a cheeky smile. "I know and don't worry; it's just" she started, now starting to feel ashamed. "What is it?" Melissa asked, worriedly. "the group that he hangs out with, the girls don't like Emma and Eliza, and I remember the pack we made when she first started to go to the same school, and I don't want to break the pack" Eliza explained.

"Eliza you know when you go into high school, you three are going to, go your separate ways, you three will always be sisters, Emma will always be your twin sister," Melissa told her. "I know, but Emma and Elissa have gotten close," she said as their drinks and cake came. "What if you ask them to do something you girls still have holiday left, maybe we can do something all together? or did you want to have a sister night?" Melissa asked. "Maybe, I don't know. I'm worried that that won't want me anymore?" she asked Melissa "Are you kidding me, Elissa asks me all the time because she wants to hang out with you, and Emma also trying to be herself, she talked to me about something similar." Melissa told her daughter her eyebrows raised. "Who does she like?" Eliza asked, "Eliza, it's not me to say when you talk to them." Melissa told her daughter

The mother and daughter sat and talked for a little while longer while they ate the muffin, and drank their tea.

The two decided to go home, as Eliza wanted to talk to her sisters after talking to her mum about what she needed to say to them.

Eliza's POV

After some morning tea with mum and finally telling her about what's been happening, I found the courage through her to talk to my sisters. We walked in, and I went straight up to our room where dad was on the ground playing with Mason, Charlie and Tristan.

I opened the door to see them giving each other makeovers, Emma and I used to do that, now it's her and Elissa. "Hey, Liz do you want your hair done? Or did you want to do my hair" Emma asked me? 'this is a great time for some boning' my mind said. "Um sure" I replied, smiling sitting behind Emma, who was doing Elissa's hair.

"hey, can I talk to you while we are doing each other's hair?" I asked them. They looked in the mirror. "Sure," they both said smiling.

I looked down, "What's wrong?" Elissa asked like she could see what's going on in my mind. "Um. I'm sorry" I told them "For what," Emma asked, she stopped doing Elissa's hair, and they both sat in front of me. "I haven't been a great sister, and Elissa I am sorry I broke our pack, not to leave you, and I did, I chose someone's friends over you, and you should never choose someone else friends for your sisters," I told them trying to smile. "It's ok, but thank you," Emma said, "Ok now, that you have said sorry, hows this guy?" Elissa asked, excited and smiling. I laughed a little and told them about him. "His name is John, but if I have to choose his friends who don't like you then, he's not worth it, nor are his friends," I told them with a smile. "Oh you mean, Della and queen B," Emma asked in to discuss" I nodded in shame. "Ok first there is no shame in that, but really, you wanted to hang out with them, they are so fake and not with their age, we are 10, and they are wearing makeup", Elissa said. "I know, it's ok, I spoke to mum, and you two obviously did, and well we eventually will go our separate ways talk" I said. We all chuckled. 

Hey guys here is a small chapter to keep you till the weekend, so I am working on finishing this story. please help in what you would like to happen. :) I am thinking to go the month when their next child is born and then go a few years down the track ?? let me know :)