Chapter 54

Authors POV

It's the season to be jolly, all 6 kids were running around, Emma, Eliza and Elissa were chasing their brothers and sister around the house while Melissa and Chris were setting up all the decorations so they could put the Christmas tree up together. Chris looked at his kids, as did Melissa they stood together "Ok kids let do the tree and then we can have dinner" Chris said, the older girls helped Mason, Tristan, and Charlie walked over to the tree as they all started to put decorations up.

As the early evening went on the family of 6 finished decorating their family tree, which was well almost a mess but they loved it because all 6 kids did it for the first time and they would be taking a family photo in front of it the next day.

Melissa made dinner for the family while they all set up the living room to be like a drive-in movie so they could watch a movie all together, of course, it had to be Disney, but something that would be good for everyone so Chris suggested toy story. The girls enjoyed toy story considering they would be turning 12 next year, which scared Melissa and Chris because they had been asking for a phone and if they could also have social media, now they were aloud Instagram considering Chris's status, though it was controlled by both Melissa and Chris and the girls could only post things that were okayed by one or both parents, also so they could see what this girls were looking at and searching up.

The next day Edward, came over and helped them with their family Christmas photo. The family all went out to the shops, Melissa took the girls to get their dresses, shirts and shirts, while Chris took Tristan and Mason to buy a nice Christmas shirt and then went to go find the girls to now see them each with two bags and in a shoe store. This was bad. "Ok boys when girls are in a shoe store, you need to ease them out slowly and find something else that will catch their eye. There's a jewellery store across the way." Chris said pointing at the store as the girls walked out. "Dadda" he heard a small girls voice running over tripping but getting back up and running to him. "Hey Char," he said picking her up. Looking at the remaining girls who had large smiles on their faces. "Girls, girls, girls, how badly did you break the bank?" He asked them as Melissa walked over giving him a kiss. "Its not that bad, they needed new school shoes anyway and it was a two for one deal, and adding up all three of the older girls it wasn't that much," Melissa said. "Umm write, you're going to have to make up for it," he said cheekily. "Umm I know some ways," Melissa said giving Chris a kiss. "Eww," the three oldest girls said as the three youngest kids chuckled. The two adults chucked, Chris put Charlie back in the pram that he was rolling around, so they could all go home and have some lunch before their big photo shoot for their Christmas photo.

Christmas was only a few days away and the girls were only told last year about Santa, but they had to make sure that they kept it quiet for a few more years for Charlie, Tristan, and Mason.

When they got home, Melissa put the younger ones down for a nap, while Elissa, Emma and Eliza watched one of their shows while they had their lunch as well as Melissa and Chris had their lunch at the table going through some things for the wedding which is in 2 months.

Once the triplets Melissa told the girls to go get ready for their photo shoot while he and Chris fed the triplets they placed them in their playpens in the girl's room so they could watch over them while they could get ready. Melissa and Chris made a deal with the girls. If they looked after the triplets while they got ready or needed some time alone in the house while they were there they would add on an hour to their screen time or go to a friend house or money to go towards something they would like.

Thankfully by the time the bell rang and Edward arrived they were all ready, calm and cool and collected, and not running around frustrated.

_________

"Ok last photo and then you're done and I will upload them right away," Edward said with a smile. The family smiled as they took one final picture, so they could frame it and send out pictures and cards to all their friends. As always Chris posted it first on his fan page then Melissa, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Christmas Day came around quickly, the girls were trying to explain the concept of Santa to their brothers and sister since there were going to see of two days before Christmas. "Santa duplicates himself into helpers," Emma said "And then when they give him all the list of toys that you want, the real Santa tells his elves at the North pole and they make them" Eliza continued. "And Santa rides in his sleigh in one night delivering presents to every child in the whole world only if you have to be good" Elissa finished "Girls I don't think they can understand you, maybe next year they will but remember they are only 10 months old" Melissa said looking in the revision mirror, as Chris turned his head looking at them and smiled. They girls huffed and went on to talk about what they were to go for the winter Christmas break.

When the family of 6 got to the shops they got a car park thankfully closer to the entrance since they had a pram as well as a large car, after they found the car hard to fit everyone in they decided to upsize even more an get a carnival transport car so they could fit everyone + bags and the pram, making it easier for them and the girls to fit in the car, and not be cramped.

The Family lined up in the family large line for getting their first family photo with Santa with the triplets. When they got to Santa the girls each held one of them with their parents behind them in case they got fussy, and well then the saw Santa Tristan was the first one who started to cry, so Chris held him to calm him down before they had a photo with Santa, as they just were about to take the photo Mason and Tristan started to cry. "We need to get this photo done other people are waiting one of the teenage elves said chewing gum. Melissa and Chris rolled there eyes. "Ok, Melissa calmed Mason and Tristan down while Chris calmed down Charlie thankfully they calmed down quite quickly, which made it easier.

The photo was taken, and they got out of the chaotic shops of people, everyone glared at the seeming on how perfect their kids were, considering some parents only had 2 and it was horrible, but they didn't understand the fact that they had to watch everything they did, everything they said out in public with Chris and Melissa's status.

___________

Christmas morning came around quickly, Melissa and Chris were able to have a nice sleep in since the girls now liked to sleep in whenever they could and well Charlie, Mason and Tristan where very similar now though they would wake up at around 7:30 am other times 8 am. And today it was one of those 8 AM day which was great for Melissa and Chris they didn't have to cook or get anything ready since they were going over to Melissa's parents house and everyone was invited, Chris's mum, sister and her small family as well as the cousins that could make it.

Elissa, Emma and Eliza got a few things sadly a phone which they desperately asked 'Santa' they did not get, they got an iPod and headphones each, for their music and of course new dance shoes and softball gear which they loved more now than dancing. They got a little bit of makeup and hear supplies. They got an insta camera as well since they have gotten into photography with Edward being around, they also got individual present that Chris and Melissa thought it would be good for them, Elissa got a journal that she could write in, since she has been spending a lot of time with Chris and his write she has gotten into it as well. Emma has really gotten into her since so they got her a science kit and Eliza got a few extra art supplies so she could use her creativity.

Mason, Tristan and Charlie got the usual baby toys, mainly one or two of the same things or different things so they would have a variety things to play with along with some learning tools, only being almost one they loved the wrapping paper more than the actual present. There Christmas Day was fun and enjoyable to the whole family. 

there you have it !! I will be updating the cover for this story tomorrow see you next week.