Chapter 44

Hey guys, only updating on the weekends now, sorry I'm busy with work and life in general :) anyways enjoy this chapter and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS <3 

Authors POV

Christmas Day

Emma, Elissa and Eliza woke up at the same time, running past their parents slightly waking up Melissa, she stirred a little. Chris was the one who put the 'Santa presents out, while Melissa slept, even though she desperately wanted to do this for the first time with three girls, but Chris made her sleep while did his Santa magic. She groaned getting up smiling as she heard her girls giggling.

She got out of her and Chris's bed. She walked into the living room where the girls were looking at their presence. She leaned against the door frame, touching her stomach. "Merry Christmas girls," Kara said drop the door frame. "mummy," they all said running up to her. "Merry Christmas" Elissa said to her mum. She smiled and kissed each of their heads. "Should we go get daddy, and you can show us what you got from Santa" Melissa ask all three girls they nodded packing back up what they got and ran with their large stockings full of presents to their parent's rooms. Melissa Walden back to her and Chris's room. She heard the girls jumping on their bed making her chuckle. She once again leaned in the door "Morning girls" Chris Sid with a yawn. "Mummy said we could one our presents from Santa in here," Emma told him. "How about we go out there because for some reason I heard Santa come into our room and drop presents off for the triplets," she said with a smirk on his face. Melissa smiled, "girls we have to be quiet though because we have grandma and grandpas sleeping over remember." Melissa told all three girls they looked at her and nodded grabbing their stockings and running out to the living room while Chris got three small stockings from the walk-in closet, then giving Melissa a kiss. "Morning fiancé, and Mery Christmas," he said giving her a kiss and then leaning down "Merry Christmas kids her said giving Melissa's belly a kiss. They both smiled and walked out to the living room where three girls had made a mess of pulling their presents from Santa and put them across the room, "I think we should share them all" Emma said, "Why?" Eliza said "you can share with me Emma, we have some of the same things but not all plus I like some of the stuff Santa gave you," Elissa said with a smile.

Melissa and Chris sat there smiling at their girl's excitement from what Santa gave them. It was 30 minutes later until they decided they wanted presents from their parents. "Sorry girls, not till everyone is up," Chris tells them, they put, Melissa looks at the Chris and puts whispering in his ear, reminding him that there was a present outside. "Mum said that she thought she heard Santa outside last night should we have a look?" Chris asked the girls they immediately got up. "Girls wait for me I want to see" Melissa pouted making the girls laughed, as Melissa waddled and the dogs jumped up and down at the door excited because the girls were too.

One Chris opened the door the dogs ran out the girls waited for the doors to be completely opened so they could run out to see if Santa did leave something.

Chris and Melissa stood at the back door at the girls saw the tramline, bouncing up and down laughing, Chris got his phone out and took a photo of the girls hoping to post it later. They walked out to the trampoline, Chris got up on the trampoline bouncing with his girls. Melissa smiled and took a few photos of him bouncing with his daughters. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't jump on the trampoline with them.

"Mummy, how would Santa get this in his slay?"Emma asked "Well you see, Santa has to make things small for all the kids around the world so he shrinks all the toys and then engages them to their actual size and places them in your stocking," Melissa tells the girls "Really?" Eliza asks not convinced "Well no, you see he sent dad and I a letter back tell us that you wanted a trampoline so we got it from the shops and hid it and we built it last night with grandmas and grandpa," Melissa told them which was the truth. They all nodded suspiciously. "Ok girls it's cold out let's go back in and while we are making breakfast you can do see if your grandparents are awake. The girls ran inside while Chris helped Melissa inside and on the couch. I want to give you your present now but I think the girls might get jealous that you got a present first" Chris told Melissa smiling giving her a kiss. "Umm I was thinking the same thing but let's wait or maybe later when they are playing with the present and we are waiting for everyone to come over while our mums make dinner" Melissa suggested. "I like your idea" he replied with a smile. The girls came running downstairs saying they had to wait until we all had breakfast." Eliza said upset. "Umm ok, well how about you can open 1 present from your mother and me, and then you all got have a shower take all your presents to your room because your cousins will want to see them and breakfast should be ready, because we are having a brunch today so you don't have to wait that long," Chris told the girls they nodded as he got up and they sat down waiting for their gifts. It was a card, they were definite confused. "What is this?" Eliza asked "I want to open the big present," she said pointing to one of the medium size boxes. "Ok" he said taking the card off them "Eliza" Emma said upset. "Don't worry girls, you are all getting the same big present" Melissa told the girls, making Emma and Elissa upset, as all three girls became closer Emma and Elissa were more like twins then Eliza and Emma were meant to be, Emma and Elissa were so similar that they had a carefree way of thinking and took everything as it came were as Eliza was becoming more emotional and girly even though she loved to play baseball with her sisters she was still into her girly things.

Chris gave each of the girl's boxes, ok so some your present is related to you big present, and this is one of them" Melissa said as Chris sat back down on the couch. They all smiled as Chris took a photo of them, been their first Christmas together, he wanted to make it special. He also desperately wanted to post a few holiday photos on his fan page and his privet Instagram page for his family and friends.

The girls opened their gift, it was a Micky and Minnie shirt, they were confused but loved it making them hug their parents. "Ok now can go have a shower, because we need to have a shower and breakfast too," Melissa told the girls. The girls ran upstairs to their bathroom they lived sharing a bathroom. Melissa and Chris knew it would change soon but at the moment it was fine for them.

"So you were saying something about a shower? Can I join you?" Chris asked Melissa with a smirk. "Well, it does save water, so I guess so," she said smiling.

After everyone's showered they all sat down to have breakfast together the girls

Continuously Asked why they were having breakfast if they were having brunch, then asked when they were going to do presents.

"Please, can we do presents now?" Emma asked "you have two hours until everyone gets here, how about you go put your coats and boots on and jump on the trampoline" Melissa told her daughters they nodded racing to their rooms to put their boots and coats on while Melissa, and Chris sat down on the couch as their parents told them they would do everything giving them a break from it all, which age them time to give each other their presents. Chris got up and got both of their presence since she didn't want to get up again, he chuckled and brought them back over. He handed him to Melissa while he kept her in his lap.

"Ok, so here, I hope you like it," Melissa said straight, giving him the rectangular box. He smiled and gave her his, "I hope you like yours too," Chris told Melissa as they both opened each of their gifts.

"I love it" Chris said "Look on the back" Melissa said with a smile he turned the Rolex watch over and looked at the engraving 'Forever and always, love Mel' "Thank you," Chris Said giving her a kiss. "Melissa opened the box to see a beautiful Pandora bracelet, with a musical charm on it. "Thank you," she said giving her a kiss, then smile, "Let's go have a shower, and get ready because the girl will want to jump on the trampoline before everyone comes and when they come they will want to do the presents," Chris told Melissa. She smiled, as he helped her up to go have a shower.

Eliza, Emma and Elissa were sitting on the floor playing with some of their Santa toys when they heard the doorbell, they jumped up and ran to the door. They were excited someone around their age would be here and they would be able to play with them.

After the parents talked a little and almost all the food was ready Chris's mum announced they would be doing presents making all the kids excited and sit down waiting Patiently.

"Grandpa, did you want to be Santas helper?" Melissa asked her dad "Sure he said with a smile, getting up as Chris putting a Santa hat on him.

He gave out the present, to everyone the girls got Supergirl shirts, a few dancing and baseball, items and more Micky and Minnie things, which the girls were excited about, Melissa and Chris got a few things for the triplets. After everything was gone, Chris went and got the girls 'big' presents. "Now girls come here we have your big presents," Chris told the girls. They smiled.

They opened the box, to reveal an envelope. Elissa opened the envelope, "YOUR GOING TO DISNEY LAND" it read making the girls scream jumping up and down, hugging their parents "No we won't be going until the triplets are born ok, so we can all have the experience together" Melissa told the girls so in the summer holidays?" Emma asked "That is perfect" Chris said smiling as the family hugged, "Ok, brunch is ready so if everyone wants to sit down we can get started." Grandpa Benoist said the family had brunch and spend time in the back yard where the kids jumped on the trampoline and the parents watched them and played with the dogs. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter next chapter I think it will be a time jump, how many months? :)