Chapter 23

Hey, supervaloria's ..... so i wanted to update because of all the crazy the crazy stuff that has happened, over the weekend.  I moved into my new house over the weekend !! Yaa boxes everywhere....  the next morning I woke up feeling fine the next thing I was having a seizure and it rolled down from there I went to the ER Emergency room and was there for the whole day :(... THEN YESTERDAY !!! OMFG, THEY ARE ENGAGED IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THEM, I WAS LIKE YESSS YESS YESS, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AT FIRST BUT NOPE THEY TRULY ARE ENGAGED, MELWOOD IS REAL AND WILL HOPEFULLY PRODUCE MORE OF THEM ;) he did it in the right week valentines week omg !!! I just wish I had that :(.  anyway on to the story 

Authors POV

For the past week the girls had one more dance class and now they have dance today Saturday as well as Softball. Chris returns tomorrow, making Melissa forever grateful. What Melissa didn't know was that he planned to come home early and meet them at the park when they arrive to play softball.

Once the girls finished dance class, they had time to get something small for lunch and head to their softball match still social but their 'club' was thinking of getting into a team competition. This was something that they meaning Chris, and Melissa had to talk about with them all doing dance.

Once the girls arrived at the park they raced over to their friends as they got ready, while Melissa brought a bag filled with papers and a chair with the girl's water bottles along with hers and a few snacks.

As the girls started playing they didn't realise Chris walking towards Melissa, she was so focused on the apple she was eating, the pages in front of her along with the girls game that she didn't notice him standing next to her. "Do your kids play in there?" He asked her, though to her she thought it was another man trying to hit on her. "yeah my girls play in there" she told him the man she didn't know was Chris. "Yeah so do my girls," he told her, she looked at him with a smile still not realising until she looked at him again. That's when the papers went flying as did her apple. "Oh my gosh," she said hugging him giving him a sweet passionate kiss. "Mel the papers," he said parting his lips from hers "Shit" she cursed as she quickly getting them all up closing the book and went straight back to hugging him.

The girls were so concentrated on the softball game that they didn't realise that their dad watching them. Once the dispersed for a drinks break and to change over they grill raced over and then realised that their Dad Chris was their Melissa sitting in his lap. "DAD" they all yelled including Elissa, They all hugged him down, making Melissa and Chris laugh. "Ok, girls have a drink and go back to your game and we will go out for Ice cream," Chris told his girls. The three young girls run back onto the field while the two adults sit back to sitting in each other's arms.

Once the game ends the girls and their parents went to go to the ice creams shop where they spent an hour before heading home.

The girls were sitting down watching a movie with their afternoon tea while Melissa and Chris were sitting on the couch in each other's arms again, Chris casual kissing Melissa neck. "Later" she whispers to him. Making him smile they all enjoy time together been apart for one week. Melissa insisted to get takeaway though Chris told her that before he got to the park he went shopping so he could make dinner for his family.

Chris put the girls to bed, quickly while Melissa went to the bedroom, making herself look 'pretty'. Chris came racing in shutting the door quite loudly locking it, meaning the girls knew that if the door was locked they were certainly not allowed in.

"Mel?" Chris called out. "Mr Wood," she said seductively. He stared at her. "I've never wanted you more inside me than ever" Chris spoke. "Umm like what you see," she said walking towards him. The two made out for a little, giving each other kisses in their sensitive spots. They made their way around each there. Chris pushed her down on the bed pinning her down kissing her neck, moving up to her mouth. "In.. now.." Melissa panted Chris smirked at her kissing her, getting into position. He rode her, fast and with passion, it wasn't rough more like delicate, Their thrusts were hard and powerful yet not there to hurt on and other, or with lust but with love, they truly love each other the way they made love. Melissa took a hold pushing him over and riding on top of him. They made each other feel satisfied.

The laid in bed panting a little smiling at each other. They looked at each other smiling. "I missed that so much," Melissa said giggling. "So did I" Chris replied giving her a kiss, as they cuddled into each other, Chris getting up. "No, leave it locked I need a good night sleep" Melissa stated her nodded and crawled back into bed with her as their laid in each other naked with the warmth, holding each other Chris Keeping Melissa safe, in his arms.

Morning Broke, it was Sunday and today the family was just going to rest they were still in the exact passion they were in when they went to bed after their Lovemaking. Chris heard the doorknob trying to turn. "No leave them, stay here," Mel says quietly still naked in bed against him that wasn't his skin. "Did you get changed?" She asked him "Umm" he replied as a yes. "Boooo" she replied to him. He chuckled. He kissed her on Ford's head getting out of bed chucking her PJ's which were on the floor. Melissa frowned annoyed, though she put her Pj's on as she turned her frown into a smile as three girls ran into the room, jumping on the bed. "Hey girls," Melissa said smiling adjusting her hair into a bun.

"Mummy, can you go on America's got talent," Elissa asked her mum. "Why baby, what can I do I don't have anything to offer," she told the girls "Your singing," Eliza said. "Yeah, your amazing please!!!" Emma said smiling. "Sorry girls, once I had Elissa, my days of becoming a singer, dancer or actor were gone, I focused on her then my own dreams" Melissa explained. "So it's my fault," Elissa said "No, no no, baby, I decided it ok," she tells her daughter giving her a hug.

The family had a quiet day at home, doing really nothing, other than play games and do a little bit go homework.

Ok, there is a chapter !!! to keep you going! I just still can't believe they are engaged I mean the next questions are going two kids are you going to be having kids I hope they say yes. OH we need to make a petition for her to go on 'Say yes to the dress'