Chapter 31

Heres a short chapter for you :) enjoy 

Melissa and Chris went and had a look at houses as the girls were playing baseball. Melissa and Chris found a great house, they both loved it, it had a pool, and a fair size backyard, three stories 6 bedrooms, and three 3 bathrooms. Melissa fell involve with it, as did Chris when he saw Melissa's face. The two new they would be able to afford it so they put in an offer on it, after thinking and taking a look at other houses the wanted to look at of course.

The two arrived at the girls game to see Blake standing and holding Owen watching the girl's games they walked over to him, Melissa wasn't worried because she was starting to trust him again. "Hey Blake," Melissa said walking over to him "Hi Melissa, Chris" Blake replied smiling "Hi Louis," Melissa said. "Where's Hanna?" Chris asked Blake to put his head down. "Umm, she left. she left her phone, and everything that I could possibly contact her on" Blake told them disappointed, Chris sighed. "I'm sorry she did that to you?" Chris said. "I don't think we should tell the girls yet, did she leave a note?" Chris asked Blake shook his head "Ok." Chris replied. "Hey, Chris we will find her" Melissa said "I don't think so, I checked her accounts and she booked a ticket one way to main" Blake said "I can't believe she did this to her son, and her daughters again" Chris said really disappointed, as the girls came off the field he made himself brighter so they wouldn't figure something was going on. "Mum guess what," Eliza said "What?" She replied all of us hit home runs today" Eliza said happily. "Hey girls," Blake said "Hi dad," Elissa said wanting to see her brother as did Emma and Eliza "Where is Hanna?" Emma asked "She's couldn't come," Blake said "Ok," Emma and Eliza said. "Um girls why don't we go have some lunch I have something to tell you," Chris said, looking up at Blake and Melissa, they would both back him up and support him, in what he was going to say.

_________

Chris POV

I can't believe I am having to tell the girls that their mum left to live on the other side of the country with no note or nothing, I mean the fact that they called their biological mother Hanna and not mum, and Melissa mum makes me feel like they won't care about it.

"Emma and Eliza can you please listen to me," I tell them as I was about to break the heartbreaking new to them. They looked at me. "Blake told me that Hanna left in the middle of the night all the way to Maine with nothing, not her phone or clothes, just her Credit card, and Blake thinks she's not coming back," I tell them. They looked at me. "so we won't see our brother?" They asked "Girls, you will. If it's ok with Melissa and your dad I am happy to make sure that you will see your brother" Blake said "Ok" they both say. "Girls wait, are you ok? I mean your mum is on the other side of the country" I explained to them "She's not our mum, she didn't raise us, Melissa is our mum now, she cares for us and takes us places" Eliza explained "Ok, just making sure" I told them and Looked at Melissa and Blake.

"Ok Well I'm going to get Louis home, let me know when we can do this again," Blake told them all. Melissa and his nodded giving them all a hug.

"Ok girls if your gonna call Melissa mummy, then I want to lay down some rules, if she asks you to do something, you do it, if you do something wrong or don't follow the rules I am going her the permission and always have to discipline you so you need to listen to her" I told the girls "Ok" the replied smiling and Melissa "Elissa that goes for you to, but with Chris ok" Melissa tells Elissa. "Ok" She replied smiling. 

Sorry so short i kinda just wanted to explain the whole hanna situation. :)