Chapter 48

A new chapter two chapters this weekend so proud of my self. do you like the names for the triplets? see you next weekend have a good week :) 

The triplets had to stay in the hospital for an extra week before they could go home, it was more for caution than anything, they were so small but they were strong. Today the family went to the hospitable together to pick them up, Elissa would come in every day to see them making sure they were ok, and to feed them to, it was something that hurt her because she wasn't there for the nights to feed them, it was going to be tough for them for the next couple of nights to feed them and know their Patton. "Ok girls remember on our way home we need to be quiet, and when we get home you can do what you want but we need to be careful you can cuddle them but with one of us with you ok," Chris told his daughters they nodded their heads.

The family walked into the hospitable saying "Hi" to all the staff that has taken care of their babies.

"Melissa and Chris, Hi," Andrea said to them one of the three ladies that had been taking care of all three of their babies. "Girls are you excited on taking your siblings home?" Andrea asked. All three girls nodded "Come with me" she said

"We put them in their own room so they get used to being alone," Andrea said they nodded and walked with her.

The walked into the room and there were all the doctors that were there, that had to look after them all for the past two weeks. "We wanted to give them a little going away party," Andrea said as they walked over to their babies. "Thank you it means a lot that you have done this," Chris said smiling. "No worries" they all replied they all helped to give Tristan, Mason and Charlie one last cuddle.

The family walked out of the hospitable not expecting a mob of paparazzi and reporters waiting for them. "Girls stay close, Melissa goes with Charlie, I am right...." I started Mr Wood how are your triplets going" A reporter started. Every single reporter and paparazzi looked at us, Melissa looked at Chris they both sighed, and looked at the reporters and paparazzi, neither of them looked the part, but it was going to come out sooner or later. "Being triplets the nurses and doctors said it was a good idea that they should be kept in for observation that is happy and healthy and ready to be home with their family," Chris said calmly, walking with the carriers and girls to their car while the paparazzi followed them trying to get photos of the triplets, Chris and Melissa made sure that they couldn't. The girls quickly jumped in the car knowing what was happening, Melissa and Chris tried to buckle them in as quickly as they could, so they could get away from the paparazzi. "Get in," Chris told Melissa. She nodded getting in the front look back her babies taking a photo of them all including Chris buckling in Mason. Chris jumped in the car, starting it up so they could get away hoping that when they got up there would be no one there.

Thankfully when they arrived home there no one on insight, Mon-el Opened that back door for the car, so the girls could get out, and open the front door, so Kara and Mon-el could bring their babies in over the 'threshold' for the first time together. "Shall we take them in and then I'll bring the pram and bags in" Chris explained looking up at Melissa. She smiled and unbuckled Tristan and Charlie out while Chris unbuckled Mason and they pulled their seats out and carried them inside, together. "Well, Babies Welcome home," Chris Said making Melissa's heart flutter. They both smiled and walked in together placing them down in the living room with Melissa while Chris went to get the rest of the bags and pram while Melissa and the girls held the babies "This looks like a perfect photo opportunity" Chris Said placing everything on the floor and getting his phone from his back pocket. "Great photo," he said looking at his phone showing them all, Melissa smile. "So do you want me to organise Edward to come over and help with the photo shoot?" Chris asked Melissa "Yeah, next week maybe, as much as I don't want anything going public about them, it will happen sometime plus your fans knew I was pregnant anyway, I just I don't want them to grow up in the limelight, and people make assumptions: Melissa stated "I know and neither do I, but we have gotten this far with Elissa and the girls so when it happens we will deal with it, just like we have when anything else come up." Chris explained giving her a kiss. "Everything is in by the way," he told her sitting down with his daughters and sons. "Do u have any homework's girls? Cause we will put them down for a nap after we show them around" Melissa told the girls. "Can we help?" Elissa asks. "Dad and I would like to do it alone if that's ok, but tomorrow you can," Melissa tells them. They nod understanding but also disappointed. "Lay them down carefully, and go start we will be finished soon.

Chris and Melissa went around the house with, Mason, Tristan and Charlie showing each room, even though they probably didn't know what was going on. "And now for your room, now you are staying together for a while but Charlie, you can stay with your sisters or have your own room, which will probably happen with the girls too when they get older," Chris told Charlie, While Melissa put her son's in the cots, on at a time.

"Sleep tight," Melissa said to her boys giving them a kiss. "Good night precious," Chris said to his baby daughter. "Night boys," Chris said giving them a kiss. "Night princess, do not tell your sisters that," Melissa said as she waited for Chris who was still in awe of his three new babies.

"Come on babe, let them rest and we will spend some time with the girls," Melissa said with a smile, as she had to pry him out of the babies room. He sighed and gave way allowing Melissa to pull him away. "we can spend all the time away with them when the girls are at school in the meantime I think we need to make sure that they are important" Melissa told him. They walked downstairs to see the girls sitting at the table doing their homework. "hows the homework going girls" Chris asked his daughters. "good" they replied not looking up. "Hey girls, stop doing your homework for a minute," Melissa said. They looked up. "Come and sit on the couch for a minute," She said they got out of their chairs and followed them over to the couch.

"Did we do something bad?" Emma asked "No baby, you didn't. We just wanted to let you know that we are still going to spend as much time with you before the triplets were born" Melissa told the girls, they nodded their heads. "If you ever feel like we are putting you second just let us know, but in the next few weeks we will need help and may shout at you but we don't mean it ok, we want to make sure that we love you put you as equal as Tristan, Mason and Charlotte" Chris told them all, the nodded. The 5 spent time together while Mason, Tristan and Charlie slept, so they could all enjoy time with them before Elissa, Emma and Eliza had to get ready for school. 

Ok there you have it, I shall see you next week :)