Chapter 58

Hey, guy's please read the announcement very important. 

Authors POV

Melissa and Chris went straight home, and to bed, since they had to leave to Hawaii early tomorrow morning, they decided that they would do one week alone and then one week with their six kids. Chris wrapped his arms around his wife, giver her feather kisses down her neck, as they both fell into a slumber.

When morning broke, Chris's alarm clock rung, waking the two up, both groaning not wanting to get out of bed, though they had to if they wanted to go on their honeymoon. "You ready to go on our honeymoon," Chris asked his wife, she smiled. "Do you want to have a shower?" He asked his wife again. She laughed turning to him smiling "yeah" she said, getting out of bed, pulling him into the shower. After their much longer shower, they used around getting ready and their bags downstairs.

The limo that they hired yesterday would be there to take them to the airport today. "Mum is going to bring the kids back and pack all their bags, and they will all come bringing them on the plain over to Hawaii." Melissa told her husband. "good" Chris replied as they sat in their limo on the way to the airport. "so what did you want to do while we have our free time alone?" Melissa asked her husband. "umm, stay in the bedroom" he replied, giving his wife kisses on the neck. "Umm yeah, well its already happened but we can certainly do that, what about a few things, maybe go hiking? Before all, our kids come." Melissa asked "I wanted to see a few other things," Chris said, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. Melissa smiled, going him a kiss.

Melissa and Chris arrived at the airport, and they didn't expect photographs to be there. Melissa groaned. "Why do people need to follow us? I want some space" she moaned. "Hey, it's ok, we will get into the airport, without any interruptions," Chris told his wife. "Mr and Mrs Wood did you want some help getting through the airport; I can turn into a bodyguard," the limo driver asked making the newlywed couple chuckle. "Yes, please," Chris said, holding his wife's hands, Melissa smiled squeezing it, smiling letting him know that she was grateful. The pair stayed in the car while their limo driver turned bodyguard got their bags out and ready so they could head to their gate. The pair linked arms checking in with their large suitcases, thankfully with their 'bodyguard', someone Brought them round so they could get through quicker and get behind the gates, keeping their fingers crossed they can have some privacy.

"Mr & Mrs Wood, welcome, everything is done and checked in you may go through, have a nice honeymoon," the lady at the desk said with a smile. "Thank you," the two said. Unfortunately, their 'bodyguard' couldn't go through with them, but there was security back there, and they were able to take it themselves.

The two entered the lounge Chris asked for which wasn't a surprise to Melissa, though what Chris planned for him and Melissa defiantly surprised her. "I have a surprise for you" he whispered into her ear. She looked at him. "I got us first class tickets," he told her making her smile. "Why?" He questioned, "Because I wanted to spend some alone time with my wife,  which means get married, have first-class tickets for a honeymoon" he whispered into her ear. She smiled back at him, giving me a kiss "Thank you" she replied kissing him again, more passionately. "Babe" he said in the middle of the kiss. "As much as I want this, can you wait till we get to our room," he asked her "I'll try my best." She said with a smirk.

The two boarded the plane sitting in their first class. The two sat there as the rest of the passengers boarded, some of them noticed that the newlywed woods were on their plane, some of them tempted to film and take photos. Chris put up their move wall for privacy; they held each other's hands giving each other kisses, as everyone prepared to take off.

Once they arrived in Hawaii, Melissa and Chris were escorted off the plane, since somehow word got out that they were in Hawaii, and people were at the gate waiting for them. It made Melissa upset that she couldn't spend just one week alone without, but she knew that it would be the case when she married her errand flame.

Once they were out, went through customs and headed out to the taxi rank. They said thank you to the security guard that escorted them and slid into the taxi. "Where are you going," The taxi driver asked, "Hilton please" Chris replied as he held onto his wife's hand "no worries" he responded and drove off to the hotel, as they got to the hotel Melissa looked out the window and sighed. "What's wrong?" Chris asked. "I think they found out where we are staying" Melissa whined. Chris kissed her forehead. "It's ok," Um, can we be dropped around the back please," Chris asked the taxi driver. "Sorry can't do that," he said. They both nodded. Do you want me to get your bags out?" He asked us. "Um yes, Thank you" Chris replied. "You Ok?"Chris asked.

Melissa nodded. They got out of the Taxi, thankfully they entered the hotel without getting any attention or photo's taken. "They must not be here for us" Melissa stated "They are here for the princess, and it looks like she has taken your room," the man at the front desk said. "WHAT! NO Please this is the ONLY time we have away from our six kids" Melissa complied. "Its ok we have a better room, are we will put it at the same price," the man said "Thank you" Chris replied "No worries now let me make the changes. "Oh you have your kids joining us next week, would you like cots brought up for them, they will easily be able to be set up in the pent house," the man asked "Um yeah that would be great thank you" Chris replied with a smile.

"Come with me," he said as the male behind the desk changed all the details, and took them up to their room himself.

He helped them enter the room "Thank you" Chris said really wanting Him to exit the room. "please let us know if we can help with anything while you stay here" he said the two nodded Melissa becoming impatient, as he shut the door, Melissa pushed Chris across the room, walking past him closing the blinds.

Melissa walked over to the bed where Chris was stripping off her clothes as was Chris. "Oh my gosh," Chris started Kissing Melissa. "I... love... your.. body" Chris said as he was kissing Melissa's body, arching her back into him. Melissa moaned scrunching his hair in her hands. "Just do it," she said smiling giving him a kiss sucking his neck.