Chapter 55

Authors POV

Today was their day, today was her day, his day the families day where they would finally all be woods. Both adults decided that they wanted to keep something traditional, they both decided that they wouldn't see each other for well one whole day before the wedding, and spend one night in separate beds.

Its the morning of the wedding Chris didn't need to get up, though Mason and Tristan decided to wake him up. While Melissa had to wake up, at the specific time of 8 am the latest 8:30 pushing it 9 am.

Melissa thankfully wasn't woken up by her girls they were taken care of by her mum who would be bringing them over at 9 am, just before the hair and make up team 4 are to come round.

Chris got up and had breakfast with his friends and family before they were able to watch an American Football. Though the football match calmed him down he was still nervous and scared to see his new wife walk down the aisle. He was quiet yet he didn't let anyone see it.

Melissa was a nervous wreck yet she didn't let anyone see it too, but her sister and friends knew it so they did their best to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Kara's sisters went first after a few hours of laughs and stories of Chris and Melissa.

Once Melissa was done, Emma, Eliza and Elissa, and Charlie had their hair and makeup done. They started to do some photography of Melissa in her wedding dress. It was a flowing dress with elegant long sleeves with floral detailing and an illusion sheer back. Her hair is curled and half up, braided in a small bun.

The girls had their hair up in a messy light bun, with a small piece of hairs and their makeup was very light, like their mothers.

___________

It's finally time Melissa was with her dad and 6 kids while Chris is waiting nervously when the doors finally opened, he looked down the aisle to see someone that was no even more beautiful than when she first saw her. She looked down at all her kids who were walking down the aisle looking up to see Chris hotter and cuter, even when out the beard, that he had been growing for the last couple of months.

Melissa finally reached Chris, her father shook his hand giving her away to her soon to be husband. Chris kissed Melissa on the cheek, whispering into her ear. "You look so hot right now" A smile appeared on her face as they held the hands of each other. The minister started by welcoming everyone and telling them mostly how we met again, and how we came to be a how we are able to raise 6 6 which everyone chuckled at. When it was time for the vowels my breath hitched, I tried my best to keep myself composed.

"Chris" the minister day, he smiled and turned to have Edward hi right-hand man, give him a piece of paper. He coughed a little. A small tear rolled down his cheeks. Melissa wiped it away with her thumb.

"Melissa, you are everything that me, Eliza and Emma needed in our lives you have been a great mother to them and someone special to me, I love that you are so caring not only to our kids but your students and anyone else that needs help, you help people before you help yourself, I love that you are selfless, and have all the courage in the world but I also like that you can ask for help when you need it so it makes me look good" he said started making everyone chuckle. "I can't wait to continue to wake up with you, share so many amazing moments with you and continue to raise our family together, you make me a better person." Chris finished, wiping a tear from Melissa's face. "Hang on, she needs to say her vowels first," the minister said chuckle as everyone else chuckled.

Melissa smiled and held the piece of paper in her hands as her sister Jessica gave it to her. "Chris, ever since you came into our lives you have made it so much easier, for Elissa to trust you as a father figure, but you also made me believe that not all guys as amazing and hot and successful as you to be total aren't all idiots, you made me believe that I could do thing that I never thought I could, you made me feel wanted and loved in the hardest times in my life, you make me the best version of myself, your caring, loving and such a great father to our kids, I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together, doing things and making each other happy, I love you with all my heart" Melissa finished as she wiped away a tear from Chris's happy face.

"The couple has chosen to write their Own vows so please repeat after me" the minister started. The minister started "Christopher, I Promise to always be true promise to myself and you" Chris repeated "I promise to hold our love as out love is everlasting" Chris repeated again "I promise to love, hold cherish you through sickness and health, richer poorer" Chris repeated "I promise to keep our flame alive till death parts us" he repeats again

Melissa, I Promise to always be true promise to myself and you" Melissa repeated "I promise to hold our love as out love is everlasting" Melissa repeated again "I promise to love, hold cherish you through sickness and health, richer poorer" Melissa repeated "I promise to keep our flame alive till death parts us" she repeats again.

"Christopher Charles Wood Do you take Melissa Marie Benoist to be your wife?" The Minister asked "I do" Chris said sliding a wedding ring on to Melissa's finger "Melissa Maria Benoist do you take Christopher Charles wood to be your husband" the minister asked "I Do" she replied with a smiled, sliding Chris ring onto his finger. "Ok, Emma and Eliza and Elissa can you come here" he asked Chris girls "Eliza and Emma do you take Melissa you be you mummy" He asked the girls "We do" they both said "Elissa do you take Chris to be you daddy" "I do" she replied "Melissa and Chris I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride Chris" he told the two newlyweds, Chris had no hesitation to pull his new wife into a passionate kiss.

"Congratulations introducing Mr and Mrs Wood" He said as the newly Mr and Mrs wood walked down the aisle with the 6 kids, three of which who were helped by their sisters.