2. Best Valentine's day gift (Jay Halstead)

I yawned stretching my arms finding an empty spot where Jay is usualy sleeping. I tryed to look what the time was on my phone but something spiked my finger. I turned my head and saw red rose from neighbours garden and a white letter.

The letter said:" Here is the first part of your gift, you'll get the big one later. Happy Valentines day babe." The letter was finished with wink-smilly face.

Smile was instantly present on my face when I thought of my silly boyfriend.

I texted Jay back and took a shower.

JAY'S POV:
Walking towards my desk my coworkers were laughing at me and my worried face.

"You forgot to buy her a gift didn't you." Adam teased.

"Holly crap. Again?" questioned Erin and the whole team was laughing when they remembered how you improvized last year.

I took a deep breath and tought to myself "I got this under control."

READER'S POV:

It is 7pm and I am still waiting for Jay to come home. While making dinner I was singing and dancing.

All of a sudden I heard little bels and small feet running towards me so I turned aroind and saw light brown dog with a big red bow around his neck.

I ran to cuddle him and he licked my face. Jay laughed. "I ques my gift likes you. Do you like him?"

I stood up and throw my arms around his neck. "I love it. Just tell me you didn't steal it like those roses in the morning." I chuckle.

"Ofcourse not baby. I was on a case and we rescued him. He just looked so lost and I had to take him home. What should we name it?" he asked.

"Lucky." I said and kissed littles dog head.

Jay smilled "Lucky it is."

I hugged Jay again and started kissing him. "About that big gift you promissed..." I said rubbing his now hard dick.

Before I could finnish my sentence he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me to bed where I got my long awaited gift.